Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In which coins to invest my $2500?
Ethereum - 10 (43.5%)
NEO - 6 (26.1%)
Bitcoin Cash - 1 (4.3%)
Gas - 0 (0%)
Waves - 6 (26.1%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In which coins to invest my $2500? Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Gas, or Waves?  (Read 422 times)
MariusCrypto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
Merited by kryptqnick (3)

Dear Bitcoin Community,

I feel like I have to learn a lot of things from you, so I decided to ask you exactly what the title of this thread asks: In which coins to invest my $2500? Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Gas, or Waves?

I have already bought Dogecoin and Ripple, but in your opinion, in what coins should I invest my next $2500?

To make it easier, I even created a Poll with coins in which I would like to invest, but if you think the coins chosen from the poll are not a good investment, please help me to choose something better.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

Avoid BCash. If we were in regulated markets the people behind BCash would be going to jail for market manipulation and collusion.

Investing in NEO over Gas seems senseless, since you can gain Gas by staking NEO. Waves has the highest potential short-term multiplier, but nobody knows if it will catch on or not right now. Ethereum is the go to for ICOs, at least currently, so it at least shouldn't lose your money (although that is always a possibility).

In general, do your own research and be careful whenever somebody tells you what to do with your money. They're probably trying to exploit your lack of knowledge in one way or another.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

I feel like I have to learn a lot of things from you, so I decided to ask you exactly what the title of this thread asks: In which coins to invest my $2500? Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin Cash, Gas, or Waves?

I have already bought Dogecoin and Ripple, but in your opinion, in what coins should I invest my next $2500?

To make it easier, I even created a Poll with coins in which I would like to invest, but if you think the coins chosen from the poll are not a good investment, please help me to choose something better.

Thank you!
I dont recommend to invest with people's recommentation instead of asking us you should do your own research first because someone might suggest you the Bcash or bitcoin cash which is a shit manipulated coin by its founder,there are two coins you should stick with in your list,but i wont tell you because you need to learn and know how these coisn works for you to eliminate shitty coins out there.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I think that from the list you have the best option is to invest 60%-40% Ethereum and NEO. I have invested in this two and can say only good. Plus I think the future for this two is very good.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

I think that from the list you have the best option is to invest 60%-40% Ethereum and NEO. I have invested in this two and can say only good. Plus I think the future for this two is very good.
I would invest with 90% because NEO is a second coin when it's placed up against Ethereum. I know that Ethereum can do more.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Avoid BCash. If we were in regulated markets the people behind BCash would be going to jail for market manipulation and collusion.

Investing in NEO over Gas seems senseless, since you can gain Gas by staking NEO. Waves has the highest potential short-term multiplier, but nobody knows if it will catch on or not right now. Ethereum is the go to for ICOs, at least currently, so it at least shouldn't lose your money (although that is always a possibility).

In general, do your own research and be careful whenever somebody tells you what to do with your money. They're probably trying to exploit your lack of knowledge in one way or another.

Thanks a lot for your advice! There was just a little bit to put on top of the list the Bitcoin Cash because I saw it reached almost $4,000 and I thought if this currency was close to $4,000 once it would be $4,000 and the second time. So NEO can be a good investment. Thank you again for your help!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

Thank you!
1 ethereum because i was expecting about next big update in ethereum platform just like difficulty increase and pos casper system.
2 Neo should be the second choice because you are able to staking your amount in the neo network to earn passive income and you should delist gas from your list because if you are buying neo and you will be able to earn it for free.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
shchand

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

IMO NEO and WAVES will give the best ROI
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

Thank you!
I dont recommend to invest with people's recommentation instead of asking us you should do your own research first because someone might suggest you the Bcash or bitcoin cash which is a shit manipulated coin by its founder,there are two coins you should stick with in your list,but i wont tell you because you need to learn and know how these coisn works for you to eliminate shitty coins out there.

I guess it's about Ethereum and NEO. In fact, the only ones who have received votes so far. But I did not know that Bitcoin Cash is a coin manipulated by its founder. Wow! And yet it's so well known and used, ohh.
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

I will take this wonderful advice into account. Thank you very much krodmandoon!
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

I advise you to invest your $ 2500 in NEO.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Bcash and waves could be easily defeat by eth and neo, bcash is so risky coin judging from its price recently it went up high as $3k and now almost closed to eth with small difference while waves on the other hand struggled with its market price and really slow when it comes to price growth compared to other top coins though i personally think that it is still a good coin but not as good as eth and NEO.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

Thank you!

I think your Ethereum and NEO options are maybe the best ones. In my opinion, IOTA and bitcoin are giving really good buying opportunities in these days. After of them, I think Waves might be a good choice.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

From your list of choices, Waves would probably end up giving you a better return on your investment than the others.  It's the cheapest out of the others which will give you a larger stack.  $2500 isn't really that much so it's better to invest it in a low cap crypto. 
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I would do NEO and CARDANO.  CARDANO will go up to $2  at least in 2018, which is 6x from current price. NEO is sure the best one around and quality of projects building on NEO makes me think of it will be huge in coming years.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

for myself I invest in Ethereum because this coin is quite stable and has potential in the future.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:46:08 AM

From your list of choices, Waves would probably end up giving you a better return on your investment than the others.  It's the cheapest out of the others which will give you a larger stack.  $2500 isn't really that much so it's better to invest it in a low cap crypto. 

I thought about it, that's right
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

From your list of choices, Waves would probably end up giving you a better return on your investment than the others.  It's the cheapest out of the others which will give you a larger stack.  $2500 isn't really that much so it's better to invest it in a low cap crypto.  

I think I would suggest to go for Ethereum since this altcoin has a good performance and has stable price record. Well, my second choice could be Neo as this also have stable price in the market and now gaining more popularity to more investors and because of it's popularity and stability, this coin will surely shine soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

with $2500 you can buy waves and hold for long term period
i believe waves will be the next eth, even somebody said waves will replace eth
but you should do a research by yourself first before decided to invest in waves

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
MariusCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

From your list of choices, Waves would probably end up giving you a better return on your investment than the others.  It's the cheapest out of the others which will give you a larger stack.  $2500 isn't really that much so it's better to invest it in a low cap crypto.  

I think I would suggest to go for Ethereum since this altcoin has a good performance and has stable price record. Well, my second choice could be Neo as this also have stable price in the market and now gaining more popularity to more investors and because of it's popularity and stability, this coin will surely shine soon.

I am still undecided between Ethereum and Neo. So I will probably invest the money in both coins, more as a few members from this community recommended me to do. But I do not think Waves should be ignored. Cryptosifu could be very right about investing in Waves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: