Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP - 10$ THIS YEAR!  (Read 609 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

if western union start to use XRP then yes that could easily happen, beside that we don't know which other company or bank could be starting using it, there is still a lot of time to go before the end of the year

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

XRP has had its run, Ripple as a company will do fine, the banks will have thier own coins and are just using XRP as a test. Don't be fooled Ripple is not XRP. I prefer Stellar, XLM, as oppose to Ripple XRP, it's newer and it's targeted at people and institutions that can't just make thier own crypto currencies.

Think about it, why would the largest banks in the world who have developed systems which are better than what most cryptocurrencies are currently now, thirty years ago be interested in using XRP as oppose to developing thier own? Perhaps they are using Ripple as a consulting company, but they have hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of the brightest minds working for them. They don't need XRP. XRP needs the banks.

Think about it, the supply of XRP is huge and the founders and original people involved stand to make billions, the tech can easily be copied and improved upon for that price. Banks aren't stupid they are the richest organizations to have ever existed for a reason. You don't get rich writing cheques. I'd be surprised if XRP hits 5 dollars accounting for inflation.

Think about it, why would largest banks in the world use SWIFT, as oppose to developing their own?

Banks did create a network, its called SWIFT.  You know its owned by the banks?
Coin Hash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

$10 is not possible because at $10 it will surpass bitcoin market cap. $4 to $5 still looks achievable.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

after yesterday the creator of Ripple lost 530 trillion, I think Ripple labs will distribute some Ripple to the market, so the value of Ripple in this year will exceed $ 2.

I think I should buy Ripple right now. reach $10 not impossible.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

I will bet you $10 it doesn't happen Wink

Ripple would have to come back stronger than ever and BTC would have to be priced around $100,000 for this to happen, in this scenario you may as well just hold BTC.
This idea that banks buy Ripple is complete bs, not 1 single bank has purchased the circulating supply of Ripple, they've played with a private Ripple network with a private supply, this has 0 impact on the circulating supply other than hype from misunderstood people.

The banks will develop and use their own rather than trusting a 3rd party with their infrastructure, JP morgan are already doing it
https://www.jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

The more we see banks take this route, we can only imagine Ripple losing sat value.

Find another coin
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Ripple (XRP):

Circulating Supply: 39.094.802.192 XRP
Assumed price: $10/XRP

39.094.802.192 XRP * $10 = $390.948.021.920

Assumed Market Cap: $390.948.021.920

Bitcoin (BTC):

Circulating Supply: 16.887.237 BTC
Recent Price: $9.621,56/BTC
Recent Market Cap: $162.481.564.030

I don't think Ripple will ever get a higher market cap than Bitcoin or even Ethereum (at least I hope so as Ripple is crap).
At least it's not one of those completely impossible XRP $100/1000/10.000 predictions... If the whole market gets up again it may be possible reaching a new ATH but I doubt it will be near $10.

Yes, we are expecting there is huge growth in the crypto market in the year 2017. There is a huge possibility that XRP will increase to 10$ at the same time other coins will also increase their price. So at the same time volumes will also increase for ETH also.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Ripple $5 max, though ADA can hit $10 no doubt.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

I think the best price could ripple reach for this year is $5, half of what is predicted. But if the banks adopted Ripple technology as payment processing system replacing the SWIFT system, it price might go up and even surpass the $10. Ripple is a highly potential cryptocurrency that is set to disrupt the banking industry with its own promises of speed,scalability and low transaction cost.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

XRP has had its run, Ripple as a company will do fine, the banks will have thier own coins and are just using XRP as a test. Don't be fooled Ripple is not XRP. I prefer Stellar, XLM, as oppose to Ripple XRP, it's newer and it's targeted at people and institutions that can't just make thier own crypto currencies.

Think about it, why would the largest banks in the world who have developed systems which are better than what most cryptocurrencies are currently now, thirty years ago be interested in using XRP as oppose to developing thier own? Perhaps they are using Ripple as a consulting company, but they have hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands of the brightest minds working for them. They don't need XRP. XRP needs the banks.

Think about it, the supply of XRP is huge and the founders and original people involved stand to make billions, the tech can easily be copied and improved upon for that price. Banks aren't stupid they are the richest organizations to have ever existed for a reason. You don't get rich writing cheques. I'd be surprised if XRP hits 5 dollars accounting for inflation.

Think about it, why would largest banks in the world use SWIFT, as oppose to developing their own?

Banks did create a network, its called SWIFT.  You know its owned by the banks?

Not ALL banks, actually minority of them are owners...why rest of them use
(much more expensive than Ripple network, btw) SWIFT, when they could create their own?

$10 is not possible because at $10 it will surpass bitcoin market cap. $4 to $5 still looks achievable.

Apple shares cant go over xxx because it would surpass Microsoft market cap?

after yesterday the creator of Ripple lost 530 trillion, I think Ripple labs will distribute some Ripple to the market, so the value of Ripple in this year will exceed $ 2.

I think I should buy Ripple right now. reach $10 not impossible.

I didn't notice anything big happened yesterday...530 trillion of what, grains of sand?
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

I think the best price could ripple reach for this year is $5, half of what is predicted. But if the banks adopted Ripple technology as payment processing system replacing the SWIFT system, it price might go up and even surpass the $10. Ripple is a highly potential cryptocurrency that is set to disrupt the banking industry with its own promises of speed,scalability and low transaction cost.
yes, $ 5 is a high enough value for ripple predection, the potential for this coin is indeed prominent, it is important to note that ripple has many features for the future, it is time to invest in ripple as much as you have

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

This is not the way to make a first impression into this forum, Newbie.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

It may be possible when the all market volume is going to 5000000000000 dollars. But it is very hard. Ripple is signing a very good deal.
These are great advertisements. It will become increasingly popular on the count.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Because of ripple's achivements and purpose; it's price will be regulated eventually and it'll never hit 10$.
If you sleep with Banks which we don't like, they'll make you their slave.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Ripple is the go to coin for newcomers in the crypto game. Ripple will see a decent pump in the future but to 10$ is really unlikely.
Think about it this way: if central banks issue their own coin(which many people speculate) why would they issue ripple? Why would they make the CEO of ripple even richer than now? When central banks issue their own coin I personally think ripple will take the hardest hit of all the altcoins.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

everything is possible. We did not believe in bitcoin for $10k - He grew to $20k. We thought that $1 for ripple - is a fairy tale - and its grew to $4. All  depends from the market and world government policy. Hope $5 for ripple til lsummer 2018.
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

I used to laugh at these threads, and I used to laugh at threads from early 2017 when people said Ripple could reach a $1....

Now I am not so sure, crypto is absolutely crazy.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

I do not think it is possible for ripple to go to $10 this year. That is just too much. It can go to 4-5 dollars.

Agree with that, it seem to be far from real happening.Of course, these coin have a huge possibility to grow but totally it won't go that much. We consider also the reason also that market today have a lot of coins competing each other and investors may not focusing in just a single coin and putting such a big amount on it. That's why, it only have a less chances for any coins to grow far from it's original price.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

if bitcoin pump to 100k then maybe a ripple will be 10 dollars, otherwise such a scenario is unlikely
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

if bitcoin pump to 100k then maybe a ripple will be 10 dollars, otherwise such a scenario is unlikely

Agree, it will need a huge market rally in the entire crypto sector to happen. Do not see it rising high
in the current slow and sideways market.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Right. Ripple is $ 10 very unlikely because it has too big supply to reach $ 10, then the capital of the cryptocurrency market must increase several dozen times now. I am also concerned that if the XRP reaches $ 10 then there will be inflation in the crypto, which is not the case.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: