Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uzbekistan to Legalize Bitcoin and Support Developers  (Read 139 times)
Viellefox1025 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

More good news with regards to Bitcoin. This kind of news will have an direct effect on Prices.What do you think?

Please reed the article: https://news.bitcoin.com/uzbekistan-legalize-bitcoin-support-developers/
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Uzbekistan. Not a major powerhouse country, but positive news nonetheless. Hopefully there would be more legalization from bigger countries like Russia(probably and hopefully not far, as Vladimir Putin was said to endorsed blockchain technology recently[1]), etc.

[1] http://bitcoinist.com/vladimir-putin-endorses-blockchain-russia/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Uzbekistan. Not a major powerhouse country, but positive news nonetheless. Hopefully there would be more legalization from bigger countries like Russia(probably and hopefully not far, as Vladimir Putin was said to endorsed blockchain technology recently[1]), etc.

They could serve as a miner haven though, as they're one of the leading producers of electricity in the world. They're the third cheapest country to mine Bitcoin in too, apparently. I hope they can lure miners out of China's Great Firewall; I'm sure they would appreciate more stable leadership (in terms of regulations, at least).

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

They could serve as a miner haven though, as they're one of the leading producers of electricity in the world. They're the third cheapest country to mine Bitcoin in too, apparently. I hope they can lure miners out of China's Great Firewall; I'm sure they would appreciate more stable leadership (in terms of regulations, at least).

Fortunately for the Russians, mining has been already been legal there, though I didn't know about Russia being a leading producer of electricity. Might be really profitable to mine there, but I have no idea on how much do they have to pay for the taxes(if they do pay taxes).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

I don't think it will have any real immediate effect on the Bitcoin prices, as in financial terms they are a very small country. However any country taking favourable steps to support Bitcoin usage and development, can only be good for the long term.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

Hopefully the legalization of bitcoin/ crypto on their country would help their economy in some way. Nevertheless, it's still a good news in the community. Smiley Borders are expanding, and it's closer to being a legalized global thing.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

Definitely it is good news.  Though it may be small country but still something added to bitcoin family.  Small small drops of water make a sea.  After seeing gains of bitcoin legalization by some countries ; some more countries may think of legalizing bitcoin also to take gains of it as experimented by countries like Uzbekistan. 
And if Uzbekistan succeeds mining more and  more  bitcoin in the country; other countries will also be motivated to produce more and more cheaper electricity so that they can also do mining activities.  Other countries will be motivated to produce cheaper electricity by diverting to renewable sources like sun; wind energy etc enabling their citizens to engage in mining bitcoin with cheaper electricity 
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

Former uzbek central bank officials have expressed a negative view of the digital currency, saying they see it as a way to fund terrorism.

Now many countries are open to digital currency, which has a positive effect on the whole market!

More and more countries are beginning to accept digital money!
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

Fortunately for the Russians, mining has been already been legal there, though I didn't know about Russia being a leading producer of electricity. Might be really profitable to mine there, but I have no idea on how much do they have to pay for the taxes(if they do pay taxes).

Wait, no. I meant Uzbekistan lol. Sorry if that was unclear, I should have snipped the quote. I'd rather not comment on Russia, but all the fence sitting around cryptocurrencies in general just makes me believe they'd rather take the China route. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: