Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How search bounty legit or scam??  (Read 673 times)
kasbon

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

the scam, of course, does not have the correct flow of funds if in check on the wallet and the new investors. In addition to a team that handles ICO scam also has an identity that is not clear.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

I think, it is very difficult to guess bounty scam, because I do not see any signs bounty will scam. All bounty programs offer a good allocation. But the habits that I do before choosing a bounty of looking at websites, white paper, development team, and bounty managers. Some of these points I did before the list to bounty program. Maybe you can do the same thing as me.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

How look bounty crypto legit or scam??
..because any bounty that nothing or never update spreadsheet...
sometimes there is also a new post that shares still newbie
very difficult to distinguish bounty scam or not a scam. high or low rank does not become a benchmark. some are released by newbie, but seriously. but it also becomes a consideration of success or failure of a project.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

You must be smart to do the analysis, without any analysis then you can not get a legit bounty. Nowadays there is a lot of bounty done by newbie and they do not keep a guarantee on an escrow, that is worrying because there is no clear certainty, So we must be really smart in looking at various information that can help us to make decisions. Bounty is a thing that is sought by the user here because by following bounty then we have the opportunity to earn income, but need to struggle because not bounty can make us comfortable, sometimes they cheat and then run away without any traces they leave behind.

Big names are not a guarantee, which is a guarantee of data and also strong information that can support the success or failure of a bounty of many projects.
uthul

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

Very good advice so far in this thread about scam ico’s.  The scams don’t hang around long after the ico ends.  They pack their loot and off to wherever to plan the next one.  So one thing I always check on is how long have the developers or coin been around.  Do they have a history to judge their performance by?  Granted ico’s are typically fast events but still background research can help to avoid wasting your time chasing every coin offer out there.  Very few will float to the top in the long term so it is important to find as much info as possible to make the best decisions possible.  I have found a couple good ones this spring that have been around awhile and will be around awhile.  Marinecoín stands out though because of the generous bounty they are offering.  20,000 .MTC. to help promote their ico.  Time dilution technology is being used to insure fair distribution to as many people as possible.  That will create a loyal strong community which every coin needs to prosper.  Having a decent chunk of the pie does make a big difference to me at least.  The blockchain is designed for iot applications so has inherent value from the start.  You can find more from their website just use a search engine for Marinecoín should be top result. 
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

It's almost impossible to know which bounty campaign is scam or legit until the end of bounty campaign and then you'll know it's a scam one if you don't receive token for you work Smiley).

But you can easily avoid joining in scam bounty campaign by following truthworthy bounty managers and only join bounty campaign managed by these managers

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

Use trusted sources of info - you can even google "bounty campaings cryptocurrencies" etc... Also you should check who's managing the campaign.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

There no 100% guaranties, any bounty can be scam,  you should check very carefully.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

This tab will help you find every bounty present on this platform : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

One can easily notice a number of new bounties and airdrops everyday, moreover due to large scale popularity of this forum many of the bounties will be crowded. So, in this crowd how to find a legit or scam bounty can be tough. Even if you try to follow most experienced Bounty Mangers like sylon, Hotachy and many more, you will look that even there bounties were sometime under the tab of scam. So, I can only advice to observe a bounty for some time and rest depends upon the team and market.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

I think it is not possible for now! May be one day they will be managed by some regulatives, and it will be under low and will have rules. Who knows

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

There no 100% guaranties, any bounty can be scam,  you should check very carefully.
I agree with you there is no guarantee that the bounty campaign is not a scam.90% of the Campaign is a fraud. If you follow 10 campaigns, only 1 campaign is likely not a scam
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

If about that problem, I do not know much, what I do just get in the project campaign. But as far as it can watch from its ico website. Such as reading from the their whitepapper. There is much information about the development team and the vision and mission of the project coin. If in my opinion good, maybe it's not a scam. Good luck to hunting project campaign. Smiley
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

Default things... read WP and roadmap, check the team and it's community. If it's hype enough then u can join the bounty. Pick the campaign managed by a trusted manager then I guess u're good to go.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

The first thing you need to pay attention to this site. It should have the HTTPS protocol, have a good and thoughtful design that works on all the trash. Next, you need to study the very idea of ​​the project. If it is innovative and perspective, then continue on. You study the project team. it is desirable that the team were well-known and strong people. And lastly you study white paper

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ricodisco11

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

bounty choice is entirely luck and gamble. Unfortunately, the results may sometimes undergo disappointed. No investment should be made without examining the entire project. for example; team, social media addresses, supporters,white paper, the ideas ...

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

See if you join any bounty you offer your services and put your time and efforts so it must be legit one. The project team must be active on telegram and the amount raised by them must be transparent. The objective of the ICO must be unique and coin must offer some title utilities to public. Read the whitepaper of the project and then join any bounty or invest because its your time and money don't waste it on scams.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Every bounty campaign is linked to an ICO project, you have to check the project itself and study it carefully before joining its bounty campaigns.
If the project looks unstable or going to fail or illegal, then avoid joining any of its bounty campaigns. Participate only in the bounties linked to powerful and promising ICO projects.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

bounty choice is entirely luck and gamble. Unfortunately, the results may sometimes undergo disappointed. No investment should be made without examining the entire project. for example; team, social media addresses, supporters,white paper, the ideas ...

I do not think all the ICOs are luck only. At least maximum you will be able to get the half the value than the estimated value on the pre sale time. I always go with the bounties with the managers point of view.
To invest the ICO means we need to read the white paper and developer team information you will get the better understand about the project with this mate.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

addition of me, learn and analyze the project first, then the developer manager, who and how the experience works, then you just can follow the bounty project
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

legit and scam is difficult to distinguish because very similar. Sometimes there really is a bounty update spreadsheet late that common so don't immediately conclude it is a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: