Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin:Hodl or sell  (Read 954 times)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

You should not sell, the price is still low, I think it will grow up in next months.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Is it a time for bitcoin hodl or sale? Please suggest me!
If your purpose for your btc is for long term investment then surely to hold is the best option. Bitcoin have been thru dump and pump, so there a big chance that it can still recover from this price dip.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Hold Btc for much longer, there is currently lots of panic surrounding the future of BTC amidst the deep dive its value has taken i the global market. But i urge optimism and patience as i believe it will be back to its feet. so hold them as long as you can and you will have nothing to regret.

matt_dev_
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Sell on top, buy in deep.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Always depens when you but it. When you buy it at one dollar or less, why you should not sell it now, you will have a goo profit. Dont be to greedy and think it will go up to one million. But if you buy it at nineteen thousand, you have to hold until its more worth then you buy it. Rule number one is, never sell with lose. So everybody tells you to hold you coins, but i say if you make a good profit and you like it, just sell.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Buy in dip and hodl for long term. For now , 8K$ is the ideal value to buy, and hodl until december this year , and expect 50K$ value . Its also up to you , when the value reach 20K$ then you can sell it and buy when dip again. THat is the cycle of bitcoin in the market.

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Depends on your buy price. Currently the price is near double to its last bottom. So, it is a safe price. There is currently no news and so price movement is very limited. We need some news for a price pump. Unless it's an emergency you should avoid selling your Bitcoins. Hold till you are in profit if you are currently in loss.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

I think it is the best time to buy and hold bitcoin. you should not sell. because you know now bitcoin price decrease. but I hopefully it will grow again in the upcoming day. so I think you should hold bitcoin.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

That depends on how much I get the bitcoin price down, I'm buying lots of bitcoin.
and I'm raising the price of bitcoin I sell too much, I am half in my money at a trading site 50% for buy and 50% for sell, Thats my strategy for trading.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Yes I think that's the right way to make money in cryptos,
You just need to hold altcoins, or bitcoins for a while and wait for the price to rise to make you earn big,
You just have to buy the low price.
Johnny Ho

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

still hold to die
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

You decide each give their own decision after read the below comment.

Bitcoin dominance was around 63% of the total market share two months ago now it soar to 38%. Sideline money and bearish altcoins continue to flow money into this market. Bitcoin the most well-known currency has the largest network effect current market cap is approaching $164 billion it was around $300 billion two months ago.

I sold and waiting to buy from bottom.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
ccabz

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

I still like to hold my current bitcoin investment. I still have faith that crypto market will still BOOM!
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

After February price fall, I believe BTC will inevitably raise back. 50k sounds a bit exaggerated, but my assumption for 2018 would be 20-25k.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Questions like this have been answered too many times and I think that other thread is stil running.
But just to answer the question I still have the same answer. HoDl.

It wont hurt to do it. There is no regret afterwards. You just get sad for a moment and then goes back to think you are still a winner when you know you have bitcoin in your wallet.
That is it for me. I still dont really know when to sell.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Honestly, I sold for the first time a few weeks ago. I sold a big part of my Bitcoin portfolio.
What can I say? This crypto world makes me paranoid, this is so hard to predict!

I have a bit of experience in the stock market, and crypto currencies are nothing like it! Nothing is rational!

I have learned my lessons... but honestly this is so unpredictable. Reading graphs does not help, this does not obey to normal rules.

But I never lose: Either I win or I learn.  
I really don't think 2018 will be the best year for Bitcoin but this is my personal opinion. Too many regulations coming soon especially in Europe.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

I think I'd sell at least half of Bitcoin.  It could go up or down from here.  So keep half and sell half would be best.  If it goes down you can buy more with the money you get from selling half and at a cheaper price.  If it goes up then you still have some left to sell at a higher price.  I don't think there will be any great boom in the next few weeks.  And if it goes down I won't be too surprised. 
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

As for now i suggests you to hodl. Bitcoin is very unpredictable which can be a risky if you hodl but super worth if it succeed. If you're an investor just invest on it, study charts and datas and do not speculate on prices and will base your decision on other's opinion. Even here on forum, don't based your decision making on what you have read. Hodl now have a great benefit later!
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Come on, you are not exactly brand new to the forum,
you have to have read the general advice being given to others in similar threads as reactorjuno states - which is HODL

Everyones situations are different and if you need to liquidate your Bitcoin into FIAT or something like that, go ahead,
because we cannot advise you on such things if your mortgage is due or other bills that gave to be paid.

But the general rule with seasoned bitcoiners who dont trade on a daily basis is HODL

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

It depend in your situation mate,if you really need to use money then you can sell it,but if not then it is good to hodl for the moment.Bitcoin is not yet recovering from a deep fall,just wait for it to fully recover so you don't regret after.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: