Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin:Hodl or sell  (Read 954 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I think you will hold your bitcoin, but wait how much did you bought your bitcoin? If you bought $300 only maybe I guess you can sell it because you have good profit. But if you bought $9,+++ I suggest you to hold untill you make good profit.
darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

It all depends on your purposes and first of all on what you are going to do with your investment. If you bought btc at low prices, you can easily wait for further rising. Provided that you don't need money at this time) As for me, I will hold it until it reach some high courses again like 20-25$ and then I will sell it partly or byu some altcoins on it
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

I will never told any people to sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptro world. Inshallah after some days bitcoin price will increase. That's why if you want to make profit from bitcoin you must have to hold it. Other wise you can not earn from bitcoin. So i think it is time to hold bitcoin.  Cool
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

If you have it just hold, if you don't have just invest when you think is the best moment and hold it. In my opinion btc will reach 30 40k this year. Good luck
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

Is it a time for bitcoin hodl or sale? Please suggest me!

This is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold, because bitcoin will pump in the next few months. Look back on 2017, it's a great year for Bitcoin, and 2018 is no exception.
So, buy more bitcoin if you have capital ... Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

I do not think you should ask such questions. You can hold if you want or sell if you are worried about not being able to go up.
But I advise you to hold Bitcoin for the common good when everyone holds no one sells meaning that it will go up and hard to dump.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Bitcoin show a good progress so it's worth to invest for longer period of time

As for now , bitcoin is on critical stage and we will see another movement of bitcoin in this year , of course I try to hope that bitcoin will reach another record !
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

There's a lot of people suggested in you that this is the to sell your bitcoin and the other says hold but the best way is to know your purpose, if you need money just sell it but if you want to gain more profit you can hold it.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

i think you should consider how much profit did you lost, if you lost more than 40$ of your profit then you should sell to cut loss, it wont have any value at all, you should hold until the price is pumped in the future, be patient and believe bitcoin will keep rising more, it still have a long future to survive in this crypto market.
I bought Bitcoin in 2017 and kept them for a while, but that day I received news that Bitcoin was down by 90% I was panic when I heard that, in 2018 there would be a lot of variables. in Bitcoin but it indeed will not end soon, I think should buy Bitcoin in early 2018 because this is lucky early

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Right now the prices are very less. Its the best time to invest in it not to sell it. If you have already invested in bitcoin then just hold them for few months more. It will definitely give you good profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

actually it depends on you if you want to hold your bitcoin or not for me its best if you just keep hold on your btc just trust the system bitcoin has its ups and downs now prices are low but as time passes youll see how bitcoin will rise again maybe it can double the price of last year.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

I think there is not just a hold and sell but there is one less that is buy, There are 3 time is the beginning of the year is suitable to Buy as much as possible and after that hold up to mid year then you sell your coins.
But if you want short-term if you want to invest long-term you should buy at the beginning of the year and then you hold until the end of the month or month of December and then you sell.
Congratulations to invest your friends good luck.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

The best thing to do right now is just hold your coins because the value of every cryptocurrency in the market right now is very high and it came back to normal which is $10k. Those investors who invest when the value of bitcoins in the market is down to $6k dollar last few weeks are earning a huge amount of profit today.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
seriyamanan

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

According to me, Bitcoin should be hold now because it has dropped from its highest level which is around $ 20000 and still around $ 10000. But Soon you will see it will recovered its position again and crosses its highest level.
mobuna8az

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

I advise you to hold it. I think Bitcoin for some time to come will bounce back, even though it is now up and down at $ 10,000. The surprising thing I think will happen like some time ago.
geula4x

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

In my humble opinion, Bitcoin will go much higher.. We saw a healthy correction in price, as market shrugged off some holders/investors.
However, I think in the long-term price should recover and surpass even the highs
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Hold now will be nice choice as bitcoin seem don't get drop under 9k anymore.
Also Chinese holdays almost finished. and some good news today too

OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Hold or sell both are profitable to me.I like to trade with my 50% bitcoin and rest 50% for hold.because doing trade its easy to grow the amount of bitcoin.if I only Hold there is no chance for grow the stock.may be the price would be high but doing trade is acceptable to me.
well, any one would be very good. but, I have a suggestion that do not panic when bitcoin prices go down, because of course many people are losing because of it. make sure if you want to buy, or sell bitcoin in a state of need.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

It all depends on what price you bought. If you've earned and achieved the goal, you can decide to sell the parts and keep the rest for a long term. And if you bought at a higher price than the current one, it's best to hold.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Currently the price is down, holding is a good choice and sell it while the price is going up. For now you should think positive, bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you are not too worried about the current price, because the future bitcoin can increase again.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: