Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin:Hodl or sell  (Read 954 times)
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

For me it is more profitable to hodl bitcoins than to sell them. Selling bitcoin not only strips you away of your chance to a much more higher profit, it also hinders bitcoin's ability or chance to a price increase and may potentially even hurt the value. Especially when sellin is done by a lot of people. So for me I wouls settle tp the one that does no damage to bitcoin.

bgator76

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

We're still in the dip, so you should be in the hold/accumulation phase.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Is it a time for bitcoin hodl or sale? Please suggest me!
If you don't have good skill in trading then you should hold your bitcoin until the price increase. Buy and sell is part of trading so if you can do that things in correct time then it will become your advantage. Why don't you buy masternode coin for long term holding, it is good for passive income.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

this is the time to hold, try to be patient waiting until the end of the year. Usually bitcoin prices will increase sharply. But if it's too long, you can hold it until the middle of the year because the price increase is pretty good, but not worth the end of the year. This is based on bitcoin reference price in 2017, hopefully the same thing happened this year.
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

Is it a time for bitcoin hold or sell? Please suggest me!
While the Bitcoin price is still down better on hold first for several months. Until later the price is back up again, you just sell. The key, you should be calm and more patient waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise again. Do not panic sell, because it will harm your own.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

no, bitcoin is still on the low price, just hold it. wait until the market green enough.
you don't want to get loss, do you ? bitcoin price will surely increase on this year.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

I think holding is the best thing u can do
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

It's better to hold my friend, don't be afraid of what's happening now to bitcoin price, because it'll surely full recovered before this year ends. And it's more better if you have to draw out some capital to buy more, for more profit to earn in the future.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:31 AM

I think it depends on your buy price and the amount you invested. If it's just a portion of your savings, then I think it's better to hodl and forget about it. I'm sure you won't miss the rise because if the price hits ATH it will appear on mainstream again.
irienoodles

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

Price of bitcoin as of today is quite low compared to previous months.
I think you better hold on to it for now until it goes up again on the next few months.
Thru my little experience. I have seen it go up the ceiling on the fourth quarter of the year.
I would invest more if i were you.  Grin
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Right now I am on holding phase. I have no reason to sell yet for I have no need of any fiat right now. I treat my bitcoin like precious jewelries which I only sell when I'm in need and there is an emergency.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

Hodlind and Selling are two different things that can be both profitable for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has become a basis for cryptocurrencies that it became popular for being hodled and being sold. Sometimes the price of other cryptocurrency is also increasing as Bitcoins value increase, so all of these depends on what decision you will make.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

HODL is the best for now, because price of Bitcoin is lower than the previous months so you just need to wait to increase again, then if the profit you invest become double that is the time you sell it or make a target for example you invest $10 in Bitcoin and your target is 3%, if it reach the 3% you will sell it and wait to decrease again and buy again and repeat.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

It's better to hold if you don't need it to sell because holding your bitcoin will earn you a profit that you don't earn in fiat by only holding it too. So ggest you to hold on and wait until the price will back like before in a highest amount last december 2017.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

It is now more appropriate to buy it, and hold it for the next few months, because now bitcoin is down, and that is an opportunity for those who have more money to buy it. so if you have more money to buy bitcoin as much as possible, the possibility of bitcoin will go back up in mid year, you will get big enough profit.

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

Many people believe thats it's the best time for us to buy and keep bitcoin until the end of year..I'm the one who believed that too..From the history of bitcoin for the last 6 years bitcoin usually going high in the end of the year..So my suggestion is just keep hold it until the end of the year so you can get a legit profit from your investment..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

If you really want to make a lot of money and you have a lot of patience. I recommend you hold it until the end of the year. Because I'm sure you will grow at the end of the year and create a new peak.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:42 AM

If you believe in bitcoin's technology you should hodl. Bitcoin already proven its worth few years back. Hodl for a couple of years and you won't regret it.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

Now is not the time to sell bitcoin. It could still be sold in December, when he stood at $ 20,000 and bought when he dropped to $ 6,000. And now it definitely has to be held until it again rises to a good price. I think that the period of the long recession will soon be over and bitcoin, like all the crypto currency with the beginning of spring will go up.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

Its up to you if you will hold it or sell it bitcoin but i suggest you must hold it so that you can make much income in the future. Furthermore, holding of bitcoin is one the best and easiest way to earn more income. Lastly, just be patience because is it one of the key to success and do not ever do panic selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: