Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 174 times)
Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

BTC

Of course will, on the he and BTC to be surprised, I here is to example at all not would not would not be surprised if I tomorrow open eyes and he will cost mere 0.5$
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

A long-awaited, but still unexpected surprise bitcoin was released on 26 February, its new version 0.16.0, which is fully supported by SegWit and is able to quickly eliminate all its shortcomings. Therefore, we hope that the updated bitcoin will quickly restore the lost confidence in it and will finally start to rise in price to its previous price record of December last year.

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

surprise is what bitcoin have always been giving over the years,it will definitely come up again in due time but some persons are panic with far
Onit008

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Actually, bitcoin is very populer in our project. In addition, bitcoin one of the most the trending topic in our project. Besides, before we gets the bitcoin, we must work in our project. So to answer the question, l think yes and l hopes bitcoin will be get better. Then, bitcoin can one of the kinds of our fiture.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

surprise is what bitcoin have always been giving over the years,it will definitely come up again in due time but some persons are panic with far
if I think it's obvious that bitcoin was a surprise this year. and wait for the soon-to-be-sure bitcoin will give a big surprise to the users and those investing in bitcoin.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Hello, in my opinion, bitcoin has a big future development and, accordingly, the price for it will also grow as the capitalization of this currency will increase, due to the fact that bitcoin in recent times all countries actively introduce it into the turnover of their financial system so that it remains only to wait for further token growth

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: