Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be JrMember, 6 weeks later ??  (Read 500 times)
caobahung

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

I can be jr.member without merit? and when i want to grow up my rant to member, i need merit?

Yep, you can be a Jr.member that must not have merit but when you upgrade to member, you must need merit
renacotton

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

once I reach the 28 activity point in the first two sets of two weeks..... can i get the clearance as Jr member as soon as I complete the remaining 2 activity points remaining?
thanks Smiley

Yes you can, its just the minimum to get there is a total of 3 periods
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

it will update on its own once you reach that level but remember that you also need merits to rank up to certain ranks. but dont only look to rank up enjoy your time posting here and reading all the useful and interesting information and threads!
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

"To be JrMember, required activity = 30."

"There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks."

6 weeks are so long time in this world. Aren't it?  Cry
If you just starting in crypto world and you are just trying to get some knowledge (mostly on this forum) those 6 weeks won't be so long, believe me. I have some experience in this subject.
Geljames28

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Just keep on posting. Make at least 1-2 posts a day. I became a junior member in just 1 month.. So i can suggest keep on posting because you only have 5 post since february 2..
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

It used to be like that but not now anymore. You can post hundreds and will not be promoted unless you get the required merits to be promoted. It is more tight now than before.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

No need to rush. The forum is just filtering users. Imagine if everyone will be a jr.member in a short time span. The number of users will go up and it will sacrifice quality on the members post. 6 weeks is enough to be knowledgeable about the forum and bitcoin. Ranking up takes a while but its worth the wait. Patience is a virtue. Don't rush but keep moving forward.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

If you are in haste and you need the privilege to post images like jr members do you could always consider to become a copper member paying a small in BTC.
By the way, it's not six weeks, but 4 weeks and the next day you can start growing up for other 14 activity. Jr member rank is reached in a month only.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

21 day n i got it

Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to getting it myself. My aim is going for Full Member then i will know that i'm doing a good work in this forum. The system is understandable, like the Legendary said, our problem is that we count every second to achieve a rank.

For example, for a newbie seems really appealing having the Hero or Legendary ranks. Who doesn't want to be Hero or Legendary?. It is really cool from my point of view, but the thing they want is people learning how to be constructive to the forums and having people here who truly enjoy being here.

When there is something good, some people will try to abuse it. I think that regulating it is a good thing, i say it and i'm being really affected starting just at the beginning of the Merit system. But i have faith.

I believe that if i continue writing quality posts and trying my hard to be helpful merit will come.
AndyNguyen1988

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:51 AM

This is a rule of this forum. It will help you to have time to know more knowledge before be upgraded higher rank. If you think this forum just to make money, it is really very long Smiley)
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

how can I really be a junior member? is it about the merit? or just the posts or activities?
mits001

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

Not exactly 6 weeks but it will take minimum of 4 weeks and couple of days to reach Jr. Member. After your 4 weeks are completed, you should be getting 2 more points to reach 30+ and you will be updated to Jr. Member.

Not bad for sure. BitcoinTalk forum is taking really good steps to keep check on the spammers and they have succeeded to a great extent. That is the reason this forum is a de facto standard for any upcoming ICOs. Without restrictions or checks this would have become another heaven for spammers.
Hibiscusman

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

If you're rushing things and want it to go in your way this forum is not for you
Ribbon1461

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

What I learn from the thread here is knowledge on the Bitcoin is important, without it, believe climbing up the ranking might be difficult because of the Merit system. So, agree that we are unable to rush just for the purpose of level up.
as_Mieszko

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

how can I really be a junior member? is it about the merit? or just the posts or activities?

To become jr.member you need to get 30 activity points. No merits you need yet Smiley

Irene80

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Why bother with counting the days? Put yourself together and focus on your main purpose to join this forum, guess you have mutual interest with the entire members regarding cryptocurrency. Read anything you find interesting in this forum (don't forget the pinned thread regarding rules), when you feel like asking/commenting, then write properly. Sooner or later you will feel that you belong here. Good luck Smiley
Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Then what do you prefer? Reaching Jr. member rank in a day and Legendary in two weeks? Activity points are awarded for being active on the forum, and posts show your activity. So for being active for one day, you get 1 Activity point. Account ranks show how active a user is in the forum. If you reach Legendary rank, it demonstrates your time spent in the forum. That is why this system exists, not for making anyone able to earn more money from campaigns by ranking up.

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

once I reach the 28 activity point in the first two sets of two weeks..... can i get the clearance as Jr member as soon as I complete the remaining 2 activity points remaining?
thanks Smiley

Nope, you must have 30 activity on your account to be a jr member rank, and it doesnt require merits for it.  Once you reach 60 activity you are entitled to be a member rank but you need 10 merits for it, and the upcoming ranks you will need a lot merits just to rank up.
eternalholyh

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Conditions were very heavy. maybe they will lighten again in the future
ad_playing

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

Transforming from newbie to Jr Member should  be like that, but from higher rank to more higher rank is very difficult now by merit system

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: