Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinToken (BTCT) De-centralized. Open Source. Community Maintained  (Read 24297 times)
revvv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

And what will be the total tokens destined for the team responsible for the project? Will the distribution be based on airdrop only? Is there not a future ICO?

What team? They don't tell us who is behind the coin.. they are not transparent with the airdrops as well. They claim 70% goes in airdrops and what about the 3 billions token left? We have no idea. Dont invest a cent in this crap.
Perhaps Chris (Luna) Whitlock-.. i see him on many coins..like html.. -.- and this one below

yep he is another one.. he was a dev on htmlcoin and now running others
this is what happened to htmlcoin people lost everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Join us guys 9000+ telegram members: https://t.me/btkcommunity
bitcoin3523

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

And what will be the total tokens destined for the team responsible for the project? Will the distribution be based on airdrop only? Is there not a future ICO?

What team? They don't tell us who is behind the coin.. they are not transparent with the airdrops as well. They claim 70% goes in airdrops and what about the 3 billions token left? We have no idea. Dont invest a cent in this crap.

Actually there is 4.6 billion left to airdrop.
bitcoin3523

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Q: What is Bitcoin Token?

A: Bitcoin Token (BTK) is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency much like Bitcoin. Conversely, BTK is an ERC20 token, developed on the Ethereum Blockchain to offer a faster, more efficient, and easily attainable solution to Peer-to-Peer (P2P) trading.

Q: Why is Bitcoin Token Open Source?

A: The vision is to accomplish a digital currency where people come first. By open-sourcing their project, Bitcoin Token Engineers have established a place for community voice in the development of their coin. BTK is, in essence, a cryptocurrency by the people, for the people.

Q: How will Bitcoin Token Be Applied?

A: The Bitcoin Token community is focused on engaging like minded projects for the purpose of mass adoption and world wide accessibility to Blockchain technology. One example is integration with Project POMA’s E-commerce platform where BTK and TBAR tokens will both establish real life use cases. Bitcoin Token cites high transaction fees for businesses using centralized resources as a longstanding problem, solvable via world wide accessibility to educational resources on emerging technologies as well as mass adoptive techniques. With fees as low as $0.02 compared to PayPal’s standard business rate of 2.9%, Bitcoin Token is an integral part of a complex solution.

Q: How do I get Bitcoin Token (BTK)?

A: BTK is distributed via Airdrop in many creative ways and also available to purchase. Join BTK’s Telegram community (https://t.me/btkcommunity) and follow them on twitter to learn more: https://mobile.twitter.com/bitcoin_token.
BobTrade

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Q: What is Bitcoin Token?

A: Bitcoin Token (BTK) is an open source decentralized cryptocurrency much like Bitcoin. Conversely, BTK is an ERC20 token, developed on the Ethereum Blockchain to offer a faster, more efficient, and easily attainable solution to Peer-to-Peer (P2P) trading.

Q: Why is Bitcoin Token Open Source?

A: The vision is to accomplish a digital currency where people come first. By open-sourcing their project, Bitcoin Token Engineers have established a place for community voice in the development of their coin. BTK is, in essence, a cryptocurrency by the people, for the people.

Q: How will Bitcoin Token Be Applied?

A: The Bitcoin Token community is focused on engaging like minded projects for the purpose of mass adoption and world wide accessibility to Blockchain technology. One example is integration with Project POMA’s E-commerce platform where BTK and TBAR tokens will both establish real life use cases. Bitcoin Token cites high transaction fees for businesses using centralized resources as a longstanding problem, solvable via world wide accessibility to educational resources on emerging technologies as well as mass adoptive techniques. With fees as low as $0.02 compared to PayPal’s standard business rate of 2.9%, Bitcoin Token is an integral part of a complex solution.

Q: How do I get Bitcoin Token (BTK)?

A: BTK is distributed via Airdrop in many creative ways and also available to purchase. Join BTK’s Telegram community (https://t.me/btkcommunity) and follow them on twitter to learn more: https://mobile.twitter.com/bitcoin_token.

Exactly, plus we are a serious project.
revvv

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

You have no devs. stop with this crap. Devs working for you are some randoms found on bitcointalk. I have proof.
asdela

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

You have no devs. stop with this crap. Devs working for you are some randoms found on bitcointalk. I have proof.
Isn't this one of the positive points? It's completely community driven. No one party is doing the shotcalling or own most of the coins, it is distributed fairly. You know this is the way to not be scammish opposed to what an ICO is.
BobTrade

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

If they get paid and work well, what's the problem?
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

Well I don't know what happened to the other ANN thread, except it was moved to the 'trash' for some violation.

I was just in the process of completing all of the steps for Airdrop 3... so that's a bummer unless there is reason to doubt that this is a genuine altcoin and airdrop offering to participate in.

Then I searched for any newly created ANN thread and found this one instead, and also via Twitter found the main page on AltcoinsTalk forum, so still getting up to speed once there is indication of VALID airdrop or other participation. Willing to provide support but don't want to waste my time.

Awaiting further confirmation of this after joining Telegram, AltcoinsTalk, Twitter follow and also other groups mentions as required for other promos, i.e. Telegram/Twitter of Sparta, AltcoinsTalk (in addition to Bitcoin Token #BTK telegram, and others... come on let's hear some feedback please.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
revvv

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 03:08:09 PM by revvv

Isn't this one of the positive points? It's completely community driven. No one party is doing the shotcalling or own most of the coins, it is distributed fairly. You know this is the way to not be scammish opposed to what an ICO is.

I think you are new to crypto because of this statement and from your joined date Sept 2017 in this forum.

You are very wrong on all fronts. First of all they are already selling the tokens on the exchanges for profit. It is not community driven, you are not able to manage the supply right? it is not decentralised, they keep 30% of the coins for themselves. (after the airdrops, thats whay they said)
This shitcoin is aimed to new crypto investors, the name, the supply etc. Only someone that doesn't understand crypto can invest in this shit.

If they get paid and work well, what's the problem?

you know very well so stop pretending. there are a lot of issues in this.
I think you can feed this bullshit to new comers on telegram but doesn't really work here.  You think you can hire randoms to build a projects that might take years to develop? You just paid them to make the basics just so you can sell your token on exchanges. Nothing else will ever be done.
You state in the whitepaper you want Paypal to use your token. yeah sure, your roadmap clearly explain your plan to achieve it !

One of the biggest determinants of a project's success is the makeup of the team behind it. No questions about it.  You have no team. You do not have any named full-time developers and none of the leadership team has any domain knowledge in the specific vertical. Right now you getting some randoms without any credential or reference. You expect us to believe your token will be used as a world wide currency used by giant in the industry?
Most of the open sources projects have known developers with some exceptional skills.

Your whitepaper is just a copy and paste, I have found multiple shitcoins using the exactly same words.

Ex:

AND

You are looking to make bitcoin currency better? you have nothing to do with bitcoin you just stole the name. you are not even a fork of bitcoin. you are a ERC20 token and have nothing to do with BTC and you never will. You guys are definition of scam.

Your road map is a joke. It doesn't say anything about future projects and achievements other than "increase liquidity e add another exchange". You have no future in mind other than taking peoples money.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Hi! Anyone knows what is the email address of bitcoin token ? I need it please.

rhyan

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

price going up..
rhyan

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

Buy! Buy! Buy! Buy! while its cheap. thank me later..support them!

https://i.imgur.com/NDahZi9.png

Buy! Buy! Buy! Buy! while its cheap. thank me later..support them!
https://i.imgur.com/NDahZi9.png
BobTrade

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

guys we are performing very well, whole market is red since days and we keep climbing it!
Let's vote to get listed on MERCATOX:

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_token/status/1001275819522756608

Gonna fly now!
letsfly

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Having issue on voting in mercatox. I have deposited and trade already. Is there a timeframe when I can vote or is there a minimum deposit or trade that I need to do to be able to vote?

BobTrade

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Join us today on Telegram, 21000+ members!!!

https://t.me/btkcommunity
yenNSTH

Activity: 252

W E:0x17830FC7cD0F5a54a6669c4ffC766aA9Cc9fe640

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

BitcoinTalk Username:yenNSTH
Twitter Username:@yen0502twi011
Tweet Link:https://twitter.com/yen0502twi011/status/1003663218730864641
Telegram Username:@Bos Eos
iQuant Username:maiyen1201@gmail.com

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Hello dev, where we can download for this wallet??
odisha123

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

#joined
tel :@kahnu123
letsfly

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Hi , Is this post legit ? I don't see any reply about our questions. Please update or else will just report this to be deleted to avoid confusions.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: