Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: futures ETH  (Read 343 times)
AlexViet (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you
moneytome368

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

I think this year ETH can only be maximized three times, because the price of eth x total amount of coin can not exceed the bitcoin. Depends on the total amount of the bitcoin.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

Coins such as bitcoin and Ripple that were all over the media in December for performing so well have lost almost half their value. But amidst all this, there are two coins that have held their ground, or experienced minimal value losses. Those coins are Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO). Their ability to hold their value in a turbulent market is not a fluke, but rather a clear indicator of the future of the crypto market, and that’s smart contracts.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin it will never fail in future so you should invest in Ethereum is right choice. Most of the altcoins are depends on the Ethereum technology so don't think another altcoins this is the good platform. I am not suggest to invest in Ethereum you should research your own you will understand the everything.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

Coins such as bitcoin and Ripple that were all over the media in December for performing so well have lost almost half their value. But amidst all this, there are two coins that have held their ground, or experienced minimal value losses. Those coins are Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO). Their ability to hold their value in a turbulent market is not a fluke, but rather a clear indicator of the future of the crypto market, and that’s smart contracts.
ETH and NEO can standalone without BTC's help because these two coins has their own platforms which are both offering smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized application,but for me NEO would be more promising this year as more new projects are being beased to NEO's platform because NEP5 tokens has better technology than the ERC20 tokens which is not future proof.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

You make a wise decision I think this is a promising coin this year, invest early to make the profit later. Don't be discourage about the market situation now but hope for the best while you invest.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

ETH and NEO can standalone without BTC's help because these two coins has their own platforms which are both offering smartcontracts and d-apps or decentralized application,but for me NEO would be more promising this year as more new projects are being beased to NEO's platform because NEP5 tokens has better technology than the ERC20 tokens which is not future proof.
This is true,these two coins has exceeded their limits,because they can stand agains bitcoin's price movements which most investors are starting to realized,most of them opt out to put their money in bitcoin instead they are putting their investments to more secured and more stable coins like NEO and ETH which is when bitcoin's price is starting to fail these two coins are being the safe haven for these investors.

Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

The best Altcoin is the Ethereum  for purchasing in the current market.All the coins in the hazardous market lost its half-value. But Ethereum has stabilized his position.Its future is much better.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

I think you're on the right way. And if you plan to invest long-term (for one or two years), Ethereum is a very good choice.
This is the coin that has tremendous potential and I have always preferred. Good luck  Grin

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

Ethereum is indeed has good future,having most of the transactions in the cryptocurrency everyday 40% of the total transactions are being in ethereum's network that is why it is the most commonly used payment altcoins today,which has a good platform that offers smartcontracts and d-apps that is why it is the only coin that could replace bitcoin.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Not sure if this was the intent but I clicked the title thinking there would be futures for Ethereum and got all shocked and excited at the same time! Sadly that is not the case, but I believe there will come a day when Ethereum futures are a thing, maybe it takes a couple years yet. Future of Ethereum though is bright, as long as ICOs keep getting made on top of it and those don't look like they are stopping any time soon.

BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

it is a good idea and i support it, ethereum is a platform that has great potential so do not worry to invest in ethereum because it will make you rich, i personally also do the same thing
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Yes, eth to a good platform. Many projects use this technology, so you should invest in eth for a long term. Buying eth definitely will bring good profits.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

All i can say is that you are in the right track. Ethereum is the 2nd best cryptocurrency in the market today and still dominating Smart Contract Platform. There is also an update about Casper this year and it will help Ethereum to make the price more higher.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Obviously eth is the best choice for investment. You can go for it if you want to earn huge profit. It is the coin that have enough potential. I will suggest you to invest on ethreum.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

In my view and some news I got. Ethereum in this year is very good but for now still not stable. It's good if you want to invest in Ethereum for the future. For more you can search news about cryptocurrency especially ethereum so you can see future development for ethereum.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

No one knows and never it will.Once you invest on a certain coin, it will just lead you to only 2 results: profit or loss. If you intend to hold ETH for long period then it's fine to invest anytime at any price. Don't listen about speculations but rather take the risks. Etherium already build good support from the community so you can take a shot.

Price crash is possible anytime like in any other coin so while holding, make sure that you are making way to increase your knowledge on how crpyto trading works.
Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I believe that ETH is a best Altcoin in the crypto market, I think ETH project is great and it will hit $5000 in the end of 2018. There are many ico project choose ETH for better and fast transaction. Most crypto trader like ETH for best trade and they buying ETH for long term.
So I suggest new trader to start trading with ETH. It is really profitable and it has a great future. thanks.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

Usually the price of ETH is dependent on BTC . less than 10-fold , respectively for these observations if it is to grow BTC and ETH will follow him
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

Ethereum tends to grow stronger. Ethereum as a form of payment, even more bitcoin. The rapid development of such investments in ETH is an opportunity to profit. If you are a new investor in ETH, you should invest in surfing, which means buying at low prices and selling at high prices. This is a safe investment option in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: