Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: futures ETH  (Read 343 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

Ethereum tends to grow stronger. Ethereum as a form of payment, even more bitcoin. The rapid development of such investments in ETH is an opportunity to profit. If you are a new investor in ETH, you should invest in surfing, which means buying at low prices and selling at high prices. This is a safe investment option in the future.

I will agree that ETH has a greater future with respect to the increasing price value that is currently experiencing in the market. Though the price is a bit high now and if you are interested into investing, it could still be a good idea to buy ETH since data shows it is progressively increasing. With this, your investment would anyhow go into a positive growth in profit where I would say you made the right decision for this altcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Etherium is one of the best coins for investment, because the price tends to be stable compared to other coins,
I also invested in this coin,
Because I think and believe that coins can match like bitcoin achievements even if not in the near future,
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you
You're on the right way. In my opinion the first Bitcoin in the crypto realm is the second Ethereum. Ethereum can replace Bitcoin when the time comes. But you should not forget about Litecoin, because Litecoin has the capacity to make a more profit.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Hello everyone. I am a new member. I am new to this market for a short time, I am intending to invest in ETH coin. Ask people to comment on it in the future. thank you
If I were you I will buy not only ethereum but also other altcoins. It will be more profitable to invest in altcoins other than ethereum. There are too many undervalue altcoins today because of the downtrend meaning you can buy below the ICO price which is good. When the market fully recover you can sell your coins and go to a vacation that's if you invest a lot of money.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

I think Etherium is one of the best altcoins at the moment, it is not wrong if you invest Etherium. maybe at this time the price is down but in mid year will surely rise again.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

the future of ETH will make its investors rich, because the price will beat bitcoin.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Etherium is one of the best coins for investment, because the price tends to be stable compared to other coins,
I also invested in this coin,
Because I think and believe that coins can match like bitcoin achievements even if not in the near future,
With Ethereum being the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin – both by market capitalization and popularity – it only makes sense that ETH will be next in line to see the launch of future contracts.
Theoneo8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Btc was first, but Ethereum have his own path now.  He is independent and well developed coin. It has a lot to offer and we will see some big upgrades for sure.
Price will go up firmly with some dips as usual.
dyline

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:53:05 AM by dyline

If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, ETH can be a profitable investment option.today  Ethereum price is $ 885. If you buy Ethereum you will get high rewards at end of this year.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Btc was first, but Ethereum have his own path now.  He is independent and well developed coin. It has a lot to offer and we will see some big upgrades for sure.
Price will go up firmly with some dips as usual.

the future of ethereum is very good,
that's my opinion, if you intend to hold some eth, would be proud at the end of the year Cheesy
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

ETH future is very bright and promising.
Ethreum will reach $2k soon maybe at the end of this year base on my analyzation.
Because it's price is very stable and it will maintain its position as the top 2 in the market.
ETH is the best choice for a long-term investment.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

The future of eth will be good this year, and for the coming years eth will increase in value and be more popular than it is today. Holding eth will be very profitable and from the profits it can to make the future be bright.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

I think that ethereum is the best project with hard technology inside, great team memebers and it will grow more and more.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Ethereum is still looking strong at the moment and I believe the price of ethereum will continue to grow more in the future.

KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Hopefully ethereum is known in many worlds and it becomes legitimate payment and hope i hope ethereum can go beyond bitcoin but that is impossible, many proverbs in this world nothing is impossible so i can only hope
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

ETH is looking good from my point of view, 1300-1500 is the next targets for next 3-4 months

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

I think that ethereum is the best project with hard technology inside, great team memebers and it will grow more and more.
Innovation and keeps improving attracting more investors being interested to such project, ETH is a good value for our investment if we are aiming for long
term, as we expect that people also aiming for this coin after bitcoin success, the alternative community loves to explore more and for sure ETH is one of
those option to hold, so if we are talking about future gain then better to go and invest more with ETH and see the result after, holding and believing is very
important so we won't be panic in any how just in case that some thing happen while progress still in its way.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

I think that ETH has a very bright future. There are competitors, but ETH has a huge market lead in the smart contract area.
The main issue with ETH at the moment is scalability. This should be at least partly addressed this year when ETH moves to a hybrid PoS system.
I think it is a very solid choice.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

I can not advise you to do anything, but I have invested in ETH and take risks. Nothing is absolutely certain.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

ETH is the 2nd high profile altcoin and listed at 2nd No of Coin market cap in respect of capitalization after BTC.Many successful projects are underway regarding ETH,good development team is there for ETH support,Innovations schemes are there behind it,more and more people are attracted towards it.In most ICO payout is being distributed in ETH,One thing to mention here is that hold your investment in ETH,as more people are interested in ETH after BTC,this shows that in future ETH price would tremendously increase.So i can say that future of ETH is bright and secure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: