Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can newbie able to apply facebook bounty campaign?  (Read 383 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Oh yes you can. As long you’ve reached their requirements you can apply. Most often Twitter and Facebook campaigns have a requirement to join atleast Jr. Member upwards. But there are many ICO campaigns that didn’t any require of ranks as long as you have many friends or followers.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

Yeah probably as your bitcointalk account rank has nothing to do with your facebook and twitter accounts. You must be eligible for such bounties.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Yes,social media bounty campaigns doesnt require high rank bitcointalk accounts,you may need to have the required number of friends or followers in facebook for you to get accepted in facebook bounty campaigns.You should have atleast 3000+ friends so you can earn a lot of stakes for the facebook bounty camapaigns,it is much easier to join these campaigns compare to the other campaigns.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Yes, newcomers have the opportunity to participate in facebook companies, but now, as far as I remember facebook has forbidden advertising crypto currency, so you probably should be more careful with these matters, so it's better to think several times.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Depends on the coin/campaign.

But as a newbie, you might also consider looking int free aidrops and other form of bounties (e.g. writing.)
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

you can read at bounty thread is it for junior member UP or not, if there's no word saying only junior member and above can join, then it mean all rank can join the bounty campaign.
don't forget to read the rule throughly if you wan to join bounty campaign. cause there's people who do the task and report thier task but didn't get stake at spreadsheet cause they didn't know that they are not abide by the rule.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Your rank on bitcointalk has has no effect on a facebook campaign. As long as you have enough friends on facebook and there are no rules against newbies participating it should be OK.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest

Newbies can join social media campaign, rank has nothing to do with it. Only signature campaign uses ranking to determine each participants stake. You can also join as much social media campaign as you can, unlike in signature campaign, you are not allowed to join multiple campaigns or else you will be banned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pesonet

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

i have 1000+ friends, since i am a newbie, I have read about Facebook bounty but i am not sure newbie can apply Facebook bounty. Please suggest

Newbies can join social media campaign, rank has nothing to do with it. Only signature campaign uses ranking to determine each participants stake. You can also join as much social media campaign as you can, unlike in signature campaign, you are not allowed to join multiple campaigns or else you will be banned.

Yes! Because even if you're just a newbie you're able to apply in anything that you want. Just something that part of an Ico. But Im not sure that it is easy for you but Im sure that you can apply.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

It think it is possible. Just make sure you have atleast 2000 friends so that you will get many token from your fb campaign. The thing is there are so many participants included in the fb campaign therefore the token is divided by a very large number. Anyhow, this still depends on the campaign you wish to join because others have different rules and may require you to be atleast a member in rank. I advice you to also rank up to full member so that you will gain maximum efficiency when joining ICOs.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

The Facebook and Twitter bounty companies in 90 percent of the 100 does not require that you be at least a junior member at BitcoinTalk. In general, just follow the rules of the company's bounty in which you are going to participate.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

As long as you have the required number of friends/followers you should be able to,twitter and facebook campaigns arent that to strict as long as you have good number of followers,but you might find some campaigns which will require you to be atleast jr.member but most of these social media campaigns are approving newbie accounts.
yups,theres no Rank Requirements for Social Media campaigns as long as you qualify for the required friends or followers,actually this is the only part in every ico campaign now,or even signature campaign that allow newbies to participate,other than this are none,either from Member rank or Full members
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

I'm newbie too and I joined Twitter bounty,all you need to do is gain a followers to more stake,read the rules carefully,,most of the bounty accept newbie but one thing bounty did not like is multi account
diora11

Activity: 127
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Almost most of the bounty campaigns allow newbie to participate, but some are prohibiting newbie from participating. As long as you meet the requirements that have been made by the owner of bounty campaign, then there will be no problem. All you have to do is collect as many weekly stakeholders as possible by completing the task. The difference is when you are still in the newbie rank, then you can not follow the signature campaign. As for social campaign, I think you can follow it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

YES, you can!, there are no restrictions in the social media campaign and others, only signature campaigns and translation is hard to get with a low-rank member on this forum.
wish you success and be sure to follow the rules of the bounty for you to have the payment after.
If you have twitter account with many followers you can join there too, also in youtube campaign.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Yes, you can participate in many bounty companies , but some have an account requirements older than 4 months . So be careful, and good luck to you
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

of course it could be because I used to be a newbie and I can use facebook and twitter to get coins, and not just rely on airdrop, but it also depends on each platform whether newbie allowed to follow the bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Ofcourse yes newbie can participate on bounty programs like twitter and facebook campaign because it will base on your followers and friends not on your rank but there are bounty campaign that are not allowed. Most of the bounty campaign allow newbie to join so dont worry, go and apply now. Good luck  Smiley
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Facebook campaigns usually do not offer a requirement to rank members in the forum. In case you meet the conditions determined within the campaign, you can log in and win the campaign without any trouble. Because social media campaigns generally earn money based on the number of friends and followers, you will not have a low earning problem because of your rank.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

As a newbie you can apply for bounty that accepts your rank. You need to read through the facebook campaign rules and check if your rank (newbie) is allowed to participate. You have a very good number of friends to participate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: