Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OCN is the hidden gem for 2018  (Read 2650 times)
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

if we are talking about an 'opportunity' i believe nobody will deny the fact that it has a potential to get a massive gain.
but we also can not deny the fact that many people joined this project because of that reason and most of them even did not know what it is specifically,
which means it might go down a little bit deeper when the trend is changed.
so do your own research and know the risk.
do not fall for it because other people say it will go 100x or whatever they said,always remember that.

Yes, I fully agree. Big opportunities often include big risks. In case the points you mentioned are
valid.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

My past prediction was PRL at $0.30. That was made on my Steemit account. I'll come back to this post as my BitcoinTalk Prediction.

I'm claiming OCN is the hidden gem for 2018. The price is currently 164 satoshi. I'm predicting 2000 satoshi by the end of Q2 on the short end.

Here are my 3 reasons why this prediction will come true...

1) On the livestream by Yi Shi and Justin Sun, Yi said OCN will be integrated into Obike before the end of Q1. OCN will be integrated into Grab by the end of Q2. As of now, not many cryptos are integrated into real world uses. Obike is the largest bicycle-sharing company in the world. Grab is HUGE. It's the Uber used in Asia. Rumors also suggest Uber is selling their company to Grab for equity.

2) The whitepaper is incredible. OCN claims to be "THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM". Basically, it'll be a platform that offers a decentralized place for service/product providers to list their service/product. Consumers will get paid in OCN to review services/products.

3) The Tron main net is coming soon. OCN will be the main tokens used across the main net. Justin Sun also says he wants the Tron main net to be apart of peoples daily lives this year.

CONCLUSION
: OCN is significantly undervalued right now.

Well, I do not think this coin is so revolutionary as you state. Also, I don't like high supply coins because they will never reach high prices.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

I am not sure if OCN is really a hidden GEM for 2018. It could be a coin that start to rally in 2018 because of the great team.. So I bought a small bag, because if it tart to moon, I dont have to FOMO Cheesy
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

I also think Odyssey has a great future. A very promising project and the price is already starting to grow.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

I am not sure if OCN is really a hidden GEM for 2018. It could be a coin that start to rally in 2018 because of the great team.. So I bought a small bag, because if it tart to moon, I dont have to FOMO Cheesy
They have a good start. But for constant growth team will show more than airdrop for Trx holders. I hope that they can do it. A project has not bad fundamental. And it have all chances to grow. I will watch
ChrisCross86

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Decision point might come after the airdrop. I‘ve seen too much project being dumped directly after or shortly before the airdrop.

This might also happen to OCN. But unti this point it is a really safe bet.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I agree that OCN  is a promising and interesting project. Bought it recently and plan to increase the portfolio. I believe that by the end of the year there will be good growth.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

still not guaranteed in fact there is no news stating that if it really will be a very big asset, just a prediction and if it will be a great asset of course there will be some information about it dibahar diforum this.
ChrisCross86

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Already on the way up. +25% today
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Is there gonna be an airdrop?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

Is there gonna be an airdrop?
Read here completely:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OdysseyOCN/comments/8jbwdy/is_odyssey_still_worth_investing_in_facts/
They are going to do an airdrop of OCP, a new coin if users hold their coins for 6 months apparently. Odyssey foundation also sold apparently 1 billion of OCN (or just a part?) for profits after their pump & dump.
They only know how to shill the coin...
almost30

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

i buy OCN at 455 satoshi , should i sell or hold   Huh
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

i buy OCN at 455 satoshi , should i sell or hold   Huh
I would hold if i were in your place. The coin is not dead. It has just been overhyped, but normal grow is going to take place one day. It is not like the project was stopped. They are still working on it.
Also it is maybe already the bottom. So it is a bit late to sell now.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

Really nice post. I was following OCN for the last couple of weeks due to the events. Swinged a little but thinking that there are other undervalued more solid projects like MAN and DAOstack (GEN)
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

I see that Odyssey is not bad project, but one thing that i dont like - overhype. I think that OCN's way to the moon will take a bit longer then a lot of people expect.
almost30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I THINK OCN GOING DOWN TO 100 SATOSHI SoOn Cheesy
ChrisCross86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

I would love this. But I soon see an increase to >1000 Satoshis
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

My past prediction was PRL at $0.30. That was made on my Steemit account. I'll come back to this post as my BitcoinTalk Prediction.

I'm claiming OCN is the hidden gem for 2018. The price is currently 164 satoshi. I'm predicting 2000 satoshi by the end of Q2 on the short end.

Here are my 3 reasons why this prediction will come true...

1) On the livestream by Yi Shi and Justin Sun, Yi said OCN will be integrated into Obike before the end of Q1. OCN will be integrated into Grab by the end of Q2. As of now, not many cryptos are integrated into real world uses. Obike is the largest bicycle-sharing company in the world. Grab is HUGE. It's the Uber used in Asia. Rumors also suggest Uber is selling their company to Grab for equity.

2) The whitepaper is incredible. OCN claims to be "THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM". Basically, it'll be a platform that offers a decentralized place for service/product providers to list their service/product. Consumers will get paid in OCN to review services/products.

3) The Tron main net is coming soon. OCN will be the main tokens used across the main net. Justin Sun also says he wants the Tron main net to be apart of peoples daily lives this year.

CONCLUSION
: OCN is significantly undervalued right now.
Yes, I invested more than $ 30k when its price was $ 0.02, and its current price is $ 0.17. I was a bit nervous but now not. I have analyzed and thoroughly studied this altcoin, it is really underestimated.
Putting public opinion, investing and holding will be a right decision. Because everything will return to its true value. Grin

almost30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

I would love this. But I soon see an increase to >1000 Satoshis

maybe next year .
its 200 NOW . 150 satoshi soon 😊
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

Is this coin is like TRX?  i like  to  invest some amount into this, every one is sharing few posts about this coin don't  want  to  missed the  good  coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: