Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye bye to poloniex as we know it  (Read 223 times)
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

Any Polo change is good. They have messed up so many things. They screwed up the Ardor chain bad and still wont fix it properly. So I welcome change and hopefully it is for the better not worse.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

I knew something was lost in Poloniex, I saw this coming but my thought was that they are going to go under,  I think the exchange was hacked and they never regain from it,though this was denied several times but we that started with Polo we knew something was wrong. I hope circle will be aable to turn things around for better
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Here is what I hope happens.  I hope all the big world banks panic and start offering ridiculous amounts of cash to pick up all the big central exchanges... right around the time we figure out how to get usable decentralized exchanges with high liquidity.  Late to the game again.

We can't figure out a way to decentralize exchanges with FIAT involved. if you have high trading volume, they will find you. Polo is not getting out with your coins, some people think that, they are scamming, they are giving up. they will all give up.
We have a few threads on Bitcointalk, they are acting as usable decentralized exchanges, why do you think that people are competing for being the most trusted escrow?

That is good for all who don't like polo and hope future of the existing will be better than polo with high volumes etc.

Everybody likes Polo, they always had the highest trading volume, they just couldn't resist the temptation.

🖤😏
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

There was a time when it had to be on polo in order to be a successful coin, they should have invested in more staff to keep it as the number one exchange. Now it's all about bittrex and binance with no-one mentioning getting listed on polo. Soon it will be decentralised exchanges so B&B had better stay competitive

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

I hope after the change Poloniex will solve most of their own problems and it becomes again a good exchange and they list some new and good coins. I'm very curious to see if Circle gets it right and breathes new life into Poloniex.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

The drawback of this takeover could be that they can force verification for all account levels now. As they wouldn’t want to get into any legal troubles in relation to KYC.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

lets hope tristan agosta or whatever is put in jail after this for causing ruin to so many traders

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Poloniex is the best and the biggest exchanges, but because Poloniex exchange in the United States, it is limited by the law, so stop  Poloniex exchange to add the new tokens, lead to a loss of Poloniex users.

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

I expect that this event will change Poloniex for the better.  We will wait that the technical support service to work faster.  And I hope that more new coins will be appear on the exchange.  In the rest this exchange completely suits me.

[/center]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: