Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as national currency?  (Read 964 times)
dyewic

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

in 2008 satoshi nakamoto created the bitcoin and the blockchain technology , which allowed us for the first time in our history to send money world wide without the need for a bank or financial institution , this technology is revolutionary and even though its not intuitive it is obviously changing the financial landscape so yes we might see this situation in the very near future as even the people who are against the bitcoins are interested in blockchain.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, in 2008 satoshi nakamoto created the bitcoin and the blockchain technology , which allowed us for the first time in our history to send money world wide without the need for a bank or financial institution , this technology is revolutionary and even though its not intuitive it is obviously changing the financial landscape so yes we might see this situation in the very near future as even the people who are against the bitcoins are interested in blockchain. And adding also my opinion that, some countries like Japan, Denmark, Germany see bitcoin as a national currency. Governments encourage people to use bitcoins. They create all conditions for bitcoin to develop. In addition, the government will not allow bitcoin as the national currency.bitcoin still have to face many regulations in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x xurtjati

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

hello bro ... for national money if for now can not because there are still many countries left behind or still developing if for the future can happen and it can only be done only for certain products and can only be done for middle class or just elite, but with the rapid development of bitcoin can happen anytime because I feel the atmosphere is so amazing because the enthusiasm of many people who support the existence of bitcoin
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

In some countries like Japan, Denmark, Germany see bitcoin as a national currency. Governments encourage people to use bitcoins. They create all conditions for bitcoin to develop. Japan is trying to build a bitcoin capital. This is a good thing for investors.
Indeed in the country strongly supports the existence of new things in the field of technology. I was a bit disappointed with many countries that refused. bitcoin is now embedded in politics in the play of many people
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

I think it's something so impossible to be real. The probability is zero percent. Countries are better off making their own digital money than having to make bitcoin as the national currency. Because the state must be able to give rules to the country's currency. Whereas no one has control over bitcoin.

brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??
I don't think its possible because the value of bitcoin is very volatile and people won't risk their cash if the value goes down. just like what cunguks said every country will make their own digital money that will be equal to their fiat money, that is the possible things that might happen. because what if you forget your phone or barcode scanner to pay u should also still use fiat money,

I think it's something so impossible to be real. The probability is zero percent. Countries are better off making their own digital money than having to make bitcoin as the national currency. Because the state must be able to give rules to the country's currency. Whereas no one has control over bitcoin.
exactly it has high chance that every country will make their own digital money.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

In some countries like Japan, Denmark, Germany see bitcoin as a national currency. Governments encourage people to use bitcoins. They create all conditions for bitcoin to develop. Japan is trying to build a bitcoin capital. This is a good thing for investors.
great news, i wish in my country as well, we hope that bitcoin get back to its peak. Smiley
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

Bitcoin as national currency i think some government are accept but not at all. The bitcoin currency no one are control the money in any countries, but its really help to grow the economy of any countries that accepting bitcoin currency we get idea for investor to build a proposal and provide the bounty to help people who want to earn money in bitcoin just the way to make a successful in life but, they risk to start and fears into invest the effort to your work,  in my opinion the bitcoin after a year will exist the value of currency are also highest value in terms of currency of money in country.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 10:20:42 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

I think this is now possible in Japan and Germany because as of now these nations are using the capabilities of Bitcoin into its fullest in which they even use it now as salary form of payment and as a loan too. The very good thing in these countries is that the people could use Bitcoin currency without or very minimal tax payment only therefore with these progress i strongly believed that in the near future they will use Bitcoin as national currencies as long as i there is no negative issues will occur.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Many countries already accepting bitcoin but they dont prefer it as their national currency. But they only recognize what are the good features of bitcoin when it comes to currency. They think that it has a big significance knowing the bitcoin and on how to earn or to do transaction using that

lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

if bitcoin becomes a national currency it will be good for us because everybody who believes in bitcoin especially if our money is bitcoin.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

For the future, it could be that the whole world only uses one digital currency and it might be bitcoin, but sometime it happens. The more modern era so many possibilities later paper money will be replaced with digital money.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

It can be possible however we have to think outside of the box first and we have to fix out all the kinks first. It is up to us the bitcoin users and the whole of the cryptocurrency market as well to be the driving force for bitcoin oor even any other cryptocurrency as a trial for a national currency. With this regulations will follow and fair trade and practices compromises would have to be made and we have to sacrifice a lot for us to get there but if this ever becomes true then that would just certify that we were right all along
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

That would be amazing if some countries will consider bitcoin as its national currency although this is very unlikely. Even if some countries will consider it will be under the pressure of some powerful countries and top financial sectors. I do like countries being open to crypto and bitcoin.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

Legal tender depends on the national credit issuing people can believe, no national credit endorsement. Anything else can only be treated as an asset!

BTC is like this, no country's credit endorsement, this is the reason that many people do not believe!
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

It can be possible for sure, still it can be used as additional payment method and it would be more realistic if goverments allow to pay by using cryptocurrencies in my personal opinion they would tax it as a normal currency

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

It may be possible that some countries declare their national currency as Bitcoin. Or it is also possible that some countries may develop their Blockchain to start digital currency. But in both case Bitcoin will get benefit.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

That is quite possible, I think there will soon be a country that will accept some crypto currency as the primary means of payment. I'm almost certain that this would not be a BTC, but rather a coin that would be related to banks like Ripple.  Huh

Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Bitcoin can be used as national currency,if government can be allow bitcoin.but I think now in the world many countries authority approve bitcoin.bitcoin now as a global currency.

It should go along with the fiat because most people do not recognize the use of bitcoin. For now bitcoin can not be fully used as a national currency, as most people may not be fully familiar with this crypto currency
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will still serve as payment online or as digital assets rather than into the national currency of a country.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

Bitcoin will grow in the future, but bitcoin becomes the national currency I'm not sure, because bitcoin is less effective to be made in the payment method, the public will still use paper money, to conduct transactions because it is more practical and efficient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: