Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell and buy ethereum?  (Read 6328 times)
Jackypot (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

Look at the fact about ethereum gets another increase at the moment. it seems to be a good thing. The fact that there is a lot of room to reach another ATH again. We know that if the ethereum will be raising again to the moon soon. The ethereum core developers have already tested the casper network and soon plasma will be implemented and that will be a big thing to make another ATH for ethereum.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

right now only 1 coin should be bought that is BTC , bcoz from 2 months its movement is up and down ,
any day it will start pumping and will stop at 25k$ .

and you know when BTC pumps then almost every coin dumps .
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Unless your buying and selling thousands of dollars worth you'll instantly lose what you make on transaction fees. All depends if the other stuff your invested in is rubbish. Eth is a good long term hold.

drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

It's always a good idea to have some Ethereum in your portfolio but never go all in for one single coin. You will end up regreting it.
The best thing to do is to diversify, buy as many coins as you can. Large Caps, Mid Caps or Small Caps.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:20:16 AM by Jaycee99

Yes you should now invest and talking from the charts of blockfolio, its really a down fall/decreases so here I keep saying this in every thread I read and post it here  ONE MUST BUY LOW AND THAN WHEN IT RISE SELL IT so that is a so called nice and good investment on Ethereum.

Look at the fact about ethereum gets another increase at the moment. it seems to be a good thing. The fact that there is a lot of room to reach another ATH again. We know that if the ethereum will be raising again to the moon soon. The ethereum core developers have already tested the casper network and soon plasma will be implemented and that will be a big thing to make another ATH for ethereum.

Looking from the charts I would say yes small increasement only but Ethereum still have a chance to increase. So all in all good investment today so buy Eth now.

Unless your buying and selling thousands of dollars worth you'll instantly lose what you make on transaction fees. All depends if the other stuff your invested in is rubbish. Eth is a good long term hold.

So for me trading is good as well but holding well be better for now as others may say.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

Every day they ask this question. No one can tell you the truth for sure. Nobody knows the future or insider information. And if he knows, he will remain silent. I would, if I were you, do HOLD, but depending on how much ethereum you have and how important they are to you if you lose them. You have to answer these questions and understand what you want. I would choose a few coins/tokens or only ethereum in your place and make a long hold until the end of the year. Near the end of the year, I will think about what to do with my coins/tokens. I think the market will grow. I think by the end of the year ethereum will cost 1.1-1.3k$ or all will go bankrupt Huh

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Ethereum is the world's computing platform. It's a blockchain platform that has smart contracts that can be built on top of it. So anything from equities to fixed income to figuring out how your drone is going to charge on an electric station. All of that can be built on top of Ethereum. So it's a very different type of platform. Buy and hold ETH !
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Only invest in ethereum if you have another capital that maybe can save if you cant HOLD longer.
I think Ethereum is just like bitcoin. It needs a time and they are match for the trader with a mindset for long-term trading and not just buy low and sell high

blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

I preferred to sell other coins and buy bitcoin if bitcoin drops its value, I believe bitcoin will back to 17000$ around November this year.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

Of course, only to buy! This good coin will show us who is in the market the main, even Bitcoin will worry and be afraid when Ethereum starts to grow!  Kiss

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

Re: Sell and buy ethereum?

Why not? I think its better to hold a portion or percentage of  your crypto assets or portfolio in Ethereum. Its better  idea to spread your  crypto assets and Ethereum is a good one to put on. Its number 2 in  coinmarketcap next to bitcoin, meaning its stable enough and wont not lose its value easily. So far, there are many projects and ICO under Ethereum.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

No, that is worst. In the first place why you need to sell something just to invest in eth, you may lose big by doing that. There is another way to earn eth, by investing your small amount until it grows, live in the process by following the wise step. Although it takes a bit long time but while you are on your way you gain learning and at the same time it's not so much hurt if you fail.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

i would prefer to sell any tokens and buy bitcoin if bitcoin value around 6000$ again and wait to rise like today 10341$. so i could make more profits Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Selling and buying Ethereum is still profitable but if you want to maximize your profit then you need to invest or trade in altcoins other than Ethereum. Avoid selling and buying bitcoin.

right now only 1 coin should be bought that is BTC , bcoz from 2 months its movement is up and down ,
any day it will start pumping and will stop at 25k$ .

and you know when BTC pumps then almost every coin dumps .
You are off-topic man. Be sure to post related to this topic.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

Bitcoin has been growing in a gradual manner, and same as that ethereum too is growing. Possibly at some break through point both will pump much high reaching a bigger value. By that time ethereum might go up reaching more than $2000. In this regard who has backing to afford could buy ethereum for the future profiting.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

It depends on the Coin which You going to sell. If it is a good coin with more than 200% potential in next few months. It is better to hodl that coin than investing in eth. I personally don't see eth going to pass $1500 in near future. But eth is always pretty stable coin.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

Buy and hold ethereum, as we know ethereum is rak 2 on coinmarketcap because ethereum have good trading volume and  many ICO using ethereum blockchain so ethereum have good future just hold dont sell.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:52:28 AM

If you have more coins in your wallet and some of your coins doesn' look good for long term then sell it and buy ethereum. When you sell your coins make sure that you have a profit in return even small amount. Then buy eth if you wish to buy coz it is good and potential coin. By the way eth is doing well making every single day  progressive. It is good to sell alts that seems the value of named coined wouldn't have a chance to increase anymore in crypto market. You sell it then change it to eth. Actually if you have a big amount of money through selling you can buy btc also, to make sure the security of you future investment progress. Don't forget to sell your coins in suit price for you to have profit than loses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

Ethereum is a solid coin. many coins use ethereum platform.
if you want to invest for long-term, ethereum suits for you. but if only for short-term, there are better coins than it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: