Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell and buy ethereum?  (Read 6328 times)
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
I think it is a good one. Other coins may bring us more money but not stable and we need to focus on them with more time. If we are busy we had better ro saty away from them and buy in more eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

In my opinion Invesatasi in Ethereum better because in Ethereum and bitcoin may be one option for people who start investing,
and in Ethereum can see another increase
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

Ethereum is a good coin to be a place of investment, and if you see the price ethereum is very stable. It took a while for the price to go up about $ 100. But if you are going to sell something and intend to invest in ethereum, it would be great if you halve. Some you invest in ethereum and some you can use for bitcoin trading, then profit from trading you can invest in ethereum back and hodl for long term.
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

ETH is like BTC, it will growth always (with some fall, but growth) and if your alts isn't perspective - it is better to sell it and buy ETH or BTC
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

It depends on what alts are you planning to sell, if you think that they have no future or the future is bleak then it's definitely better to sell them and buy ethereum instead because ethereum is a great crypto and the value will increase every yeae, but don't expect a crazy return like some ico can give you.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

There are many options in the crypto money world. fluctuations happen constantly. the most reliable one is eth. I think it's time to buy. I think the evaluation time.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

the most trusted coin of the digital money world eth. There are many options in the crypto money world. fluctuations happen constantly. I think it's time to buy. I think the evaluation time.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

There are many options in the crypto money world. fluctuations happen constantly. the most reliable one is eth. I think it's time to buy. I think the evaluation time.
ETH is next to bitcoin in terms of volume, when bitcoin rise ETH will follow because they have different platform and as we witness now,
we have seen a lot of projects that are successful and some still running their ICO are using the ETH platform, we expect they will grow in the future and ETH will pump.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

Yes diversification is a good idea and is an individual decision to make, ethereum in recent time has increase in price an at that ethereum is a very profitable environment to invest in as your little investment of today can become a great assets within a short period of time. But don't sell everything thing to invest in crypto currency always invest what you can afford to lose.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Bad idea, do not sell stuff to invest in crypto. can be from the free so there is no significant loss
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

ETH is like BTC, it will growth always (with some fall, but growth) and if your alts isn't perspective - it is better to sell it and buy ETH or BTC
If you want to have more coins then you could invest in Ethereum then cash that out to get more Bitcoins. I am going to assume that the original poster of this thread sold his coins already?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

Bad idea, do not sell stuff to invest in crypto. can be from the free so there is no significant loss

Ethereum price is any time to chang. So you will know the information for the ethereum price. This information help to buy and sell the ethereum. It time to change the price. So you complete the process on time. It good opportunity for the future saving and improve the business process. It reach the all country people. So it use any where and place. Ethereum now increase the price day by day. So check the price every day. Market place is help to for the share information and lean the all coin process information.  
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

right now only 1 coin should be bought that is BTC , bcoz from 2 months its movement is up and down ,
any day it will start pumping and will stop at 25k$ .

and you know when BTC pumps then almost every coin dumps .
Agreed. In fact, any smart investor that is even looking forward to some short or long term profit should be considering investing in Bitcoin right now at this dip before it starts the next bull run. Most coins will dump anyway considering how bitcoin usually end up dominating the market. Eth is good no doubt, but for someone who even wants to get the best for the long of it, I would consider more of BTC.

Right now, I would rather be thinking buying bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Bitcoin is showing some bullish signs and it would be better to go in on bitcoin or probably just have a share in both however you like it. Personally, I would rather prefer a deflationary currency to an inflationary one but the choice is all yours and no one can obviously make the decision for you.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

It's a difficult question to answer at the moment as many of the altcoins have taken a much bigger drop in value than Ethereum did. I expect ETH to recover well but in percentage terms of gains you may still do better on some of the alts short term so maybe lock in gains there first before you switch?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

ok  Grin Grin Grin Grin ;DThe best thing to do is to diversify, buy as many coins as you can. Large Caps, Mid Caps or Small Caps. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You spoke my mind. This is what I always advise to the newcomers in the crypto world. Investing into bitcoin and Ethereum is a relatively safe route since almost everyone who researched these coins understand that these 2 coins are here to stay and their values will continue to surge upwards in the long term which is why it is possible to earn big profits from them in the long term, but small profits in the short term. Diversification is helpful in this case since there is a strong possibility to earn huge profits in the short term by investing in coins which are relatively less popular.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

In this topic. I would recommend you that it is good idea some things you can sell in just exchange of ethereum but if the things is too important to you it is better than wait to have a money rather than sell it. Investing in ethereum are good because it is an low investment unlike the bitcoin it is very expensive
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

It's always a good choice to invest in ethereum because ethereum is just next to bitcoin and it won't decrease it's value easily. Another thing that is good about ethereum is that most the of icos platform is based in ethereum's platform.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

I think it is a good idea because it can bring you more money than others.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

Look at the fact about ethereum gets another increase at the moment. it seems to be a good thing. The fact that there is a lot of room to reach another ATH again. We know that if the ethereum will be raising again to the moon soon. The ethereum core developers have already tested the casper network and soon plasma will be implemented and that will be a big thing to make another ATH for ethereum.

It is, and I think many people would tell you the same thing. Ethereum has been one of the light at the end of the tunnel coins that could really bring forth a change. This market, as we know, is heavily reliant on Bitcoin as its main asset, therefore, every movement Bitcoin has heavily affects the market. Having other coins like Ethereum is a good deterrent for the market to fall if something bad happens with Bitcoin. At least there are other assets that could keep it running. Having said, Ethereum is a good investment, so continue at it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

at the moment invest in the etherium itself the best option. especially if you invest for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: