Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell and buy ethereum?  (Read 6328 times)
lollosss

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

What for? If of course you have purchased cryptocurrency from the bottom positions in the ranking is probably possible, but they did not need to buy, in my opinion. Without a certain line of behavior in the trading market to do nothing.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:41:35 PM

Selling some things and investing in Ethereum is a good idea?
This time we should buy ETH is the best i am too shocked when ETH now $ 170. Maybe we hope it's over for too long and i think we should buy ETH now and it will come back. Huh
Yes, it is better for us to buy ethereum, especially when the price is cheap,
and I am very confident that ethereum's price will recover soon, which is important, we still have to be patient first

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

It seems to me now it is not necessary to buy Ethereum, still early and nothing is clear. But also you should not sell it too if of course you urgently do not need money. In such situation you just have no exit and it is necessary to sell.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

This time we should buy ETH is the best i am too shocked when ETH now $ 170. Maybe we hope it's over for too long and i think we should buy ETH now and it will come back. Huh
Yes, it is better for us to buy ethereum, especially when the price is cheap,
and I am very confident that ethereum's price will recover soon, which is important, we still have to be patient first
Yes, I agree with you, it's better now that we buy ethereum,
especially at this time ethereum prices are still cheap, of course this is the right time to buy them,
the important thing is we don't rush to sell and keep patiently waiting for the price to rise
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

It seems to me now it is not necessary to buy Ethereum, still early and nothing is clear. But also you should not sell it too if of course you urgently do not need money. In such situation you just have no exit and it is necessary to sell.

my opinion doesn't hurt if you want to buy ethereum again while the price is still low, for its growth it doesn't need to be doubted because ethereum has also proven its existence to recover its price.

selling is not the right solution at this time because we are investing in order to benefit from the initial capital that we have invested in, the right choice to keep hold until the market recovers.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

I personally disagree with what you say because I think now of course we need to buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
with us buying ethereum at this time and selling it when the price goes up, of course we will get a big profit
leavolnhals

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

That's a great idea now. But you should consider the current price. In the bottom market, I think $ 222 for an ETH is quite expensive. The market will go down again and it will be your chance to buy and hold until its price increases to $ 300.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

I think the current investment in Ethereum is also a good time, because it has a lot of space to grow and have good potential in the future. So your hope will also get more profit.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I personally disagree with what you say because I think now of course we need to buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
with us buying ethereum at this time and selling it when the price goes up, of course we will get a big profit

yeah, actually, this is the best time to buy ethereum while the price is cheap and we can also sell when the price goes up. but maybe he doesn't have much money so he thinks that this is not necessary to buy ethereum and he needs more money to buy. and if we have money, then I think we don't have to exit from the market because we have a chance to make another profit later.
consigliere

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

I would constantly buy Ethereum only because it is the basis for ICO and it is the only investment tool. Moreover, it has good prospects.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I think that ETH still has a very good potential, although if it was you I would wait a week more to see how deep it falls, right now is in a downward spiral and so it is very dangerous to buy it now, if it remains at this price for a week I think it would be a good indicator to invest again.

I believe that ethereum is a great potential to skyrocket in the future, the number of tokens that use the ethereum platform are the driving factor to make ethereum skyrocket one day.
Nemonemo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

I would constantly buy Ethereum only because it is the basis for ICO and it is the only investment tool. Moreover, it has good prospects.
Indeed there is no doubt that ethereum is the most favored coin by many people,
and with the current ethereum price condition which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

if for now we better just buy it, because in addition to decreasing the eth price again, hopefully in the future it will give a big profit for us, the bounty mister better be a little patient and wait for a bigger profit.

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

I think that ETH still has a very good potential, although if it was you I would wait a week more to see how deep it falls, right now is in a downward spiral and so it is very dangerous to buy it now, if it remains at this price for a week I think it would be a good indicator to invest again.

It's not bad whether you sell some of your ethereum or sell it all as long as you are doing the basic technique of investment. That's when you sell during high and buy during low. Imagine doing that all the time with your Eth, for sure, you will have a good rolled amount of money all the time.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

if for now we better just buy it, because in addition to decreasing the eth price again, hopefully in the future it will give a big profit for us, the bounty mister better be a little patient and wait for a bigger profit.
I agree with what you say, it is better for us to buy it now,
because ethereum prices are currently cheap, of course it is the right time to buy them,
and we must be patient to wait for ethereum's price to recover after we sell it
Silver_Wost

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Indeed at this time I think all we have to do is buy,
because if we don't buy when prices are cheap, of course we will regret later,
but in any case I think it is back to the personal decision of each
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Last week has a good opportunity to buy some etherium it drops at the lowest price,but if you buy now you can hold it for a long time. Eth has a good future and it has a huge demand in crypto space. If you have spare money just go with eth nothing else.
veroku

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

It seems to me now it is not necessary to do anything with Ethereum. It is not necessary neither sell, nor to buy. It is necessary to take a break and to look as events in the cryptoforeign exchange market will develop further.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

It seems to me now it is not necessary to do anything with Ethereum. It is not necessary neither sell, nor to buy. It is necessary to take a break and to look as events in the cryptoforeign exchange market will develop further.
why, it is better today only to buy. And we must forget about sales today, until the crypto-currency market is restored. it probably can take a few years, at least I think so ..
Nemonemo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

I think it depends on you alone but the important thing is we don't sell it,
because if we decide to sell it is the wrong decision it seems

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: