Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELI] Elicoin (CPU mining only) EXCHANGE AVAILABLE!  (Read 52468 times)
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Elicoin is a CPU mineable cryptocurrency.

It can be mined on GPU too, but CPU mining is more efficient.

Coin specifications:

Coin name: Elicoin (ELI)
Algorithm: YescryptR16 (CPU only)
Total number of coins: 10 000 000 ELI
Block time: 1 minute
Block reward halving: every 500 000 blocks
Maximum block size: 4 MB
Initial block reward: 10 ELI
Difficulty retarget: Every block (DarkGravityWave ver. 3)
Premine: none

GREAT EXPECTATION... I love this.

Agree...look at vertcoin or viacoin charts in 2015...how do you feel? of course bad if you didn't bought....look at elicoin chart now...how do you feel? personally i feel very good...time will tell...in the hope that the dev team don't leave...

Cryply is better cause Elicoin can be mined with GPU with great success. Its not true that elicoin is cpu-only coin. I mined ELI on CPU and Nvidia ... the nvidia hashrate was 4 times better than my cpu ...so ... its better to switch on mining cryply which is by now true cpu only coin (yespower algo).

Yes there is cryply or yenten too for example...I said this only for the possibility of % in price grow...if cryply is better for mining i don't care...
Kobayaya

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

Coin specifications:

Agree...look at vertcoin or viacoin charts in 2015...how do you feel? of course bad if you didn't bought....look at elicoin chart now...how do you feel? personally i feel very good...time will tell...in the hope that the dev team don't leave...

Cryply is better cause Elicoin can be mined with GPU with great success. Its not true that elicoin is cpu-only coin. I mined ELI on CPU and Nvidia ... the nvidia hashrate was 4 times better than my cpu ...so ... its better to switch on mining cryply which is by now true cpu only coin (yespower algo).

Yes there is cryply or yenten too for example...I said this only for the possibility of % in price grow...if cryply is better for mining i don't care...

Yenten is not YesPower algo but YescryptR16 (like EliCoin).
Actually CPU only coin is Cryply.
The problem with Elicoin (like Yenten) is that there is only 1 personn project, and if he leave Elicoin is done for good (see what happen to Yenten).
Kekkins87

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Coin specifications:

Yenten is not YesPower algo but YescryptR16 (like EliCoin).
Actually CPU only coin is Cryply.
The problem with Elicoin (like Yenten) is that there is only 1 personn project, and if he leave Elicoin is done for good (see what happen to Yenten).

Elicoin has a 4 people team ( but part-time like 99% of crypto projects)...I don't touch yenten cause the recent hack...and yes cryply also , for me, is a valid project....time will tell....cheers
trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

http://cpumining.zapto.org/

Now offering Elicoin, Yenten, Com, Noir and Veco !

0% fee 10.12!

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6334 -u ELICOIN WALLET -p c=ELI -t 4 (diff 0.1)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6337 -u YENTEN WALLET -p c=YTN -t 4 (diff 0.5)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6346 -u Soyuzcoin wallet -p c=COM  -t 4 (diff 0.1)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:5634 -u NOIR WALLET -p c=NOR -t 4 (diff 0.005) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6344 -u VECO WALLET -p c=VECO -t 4 (diff 0.1)

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/AtPzmxC
POOL
Cal1sto

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

New POOL for Elicoin(ELI) mining:

https://pool.bibop.net

-a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bibop.net:6333 -u <ELI Wallet Address> -p c=ELI
 OR
-a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bibop.net:6310 -u <ELI Wallet Address> -p c=ELI
Kekkins87

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Thanks!
elicoin.net (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Elicoin is now listed on BITGUR

https://bitgur.com/coin/ELI2
Kekkins87

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Seems good project, I will mine some amounts and buy it. What are your price predictions for the next 2 or 3 years ?

Hope elicoin will repeat the same pattern like vertcoin or viacoin...so from roughly 0.001$ to 8$-5$...the cpu mining, the scarcity , the halvening,and the dev will make it possible...
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Seems good project, I will mine some amounts and buy it. What are your price predictions for the next 2 or 3 years ?

Hope elicoin will repeat the same pattern like vertcoin or viacoin...so from roughly 0.001$ to 8$-5$...the cpu mining, the scarcity , the halvening,and the dev will make it possible...

I don't even dream about few dollars ... I would be more than happy if it would be at 0.25 $ / 1 ELI.  Of course I wouldn't be angry if the price will go higher than that.  Wink
cpu-pool

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Fast Elicoin pool for CPU Coin's

http://cpu-pool.com/

sample bat file
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cpu-pool.com:63348 -u WALLET_ADDRESS

- no registration
- payments every hour (The first payment will come in a few hours, you will have to wait)
- minimum payout amount 0.1 ELI
- On the main page stat - count ELI per 1 day and count USD per 1 day from hashrate - 1000 h/s.

Software for start mining:
Miner - https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases
Wallet - https://github.com/elicoin/elicoin/releases
ICBitcoinpeeple

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

I don't even dream about few dollars ... I would be more than happy if it would be at 0.25 $ / 1 ELI.  Of course I wouldn't be angry if the price will go higher than that.  Wink

Elicoin is unnoticed and small. Elicoin is a grass roots coin. For those that adopt early I think we are going to do well. .001 to $8 is a very high possibility once Eli is brought into the light. Who know $100 could happen. The Elicoin network is super fast and if the dev adds trusted nodes for a lightning network it will increase the scaleability to that over bitcoin. Elicoin is the future  Grin

The block reward halves in a few more weeks so get it while you can.. Grin
ICBitcoinpeeple

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I predict $139 a coin by 2021 Wink
kaszebe1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Elicoin is unnoticed and small. Elicoin is a grass roots coin. For those that adopt early I think we are going to do well. .001 to $8 is a very high possibility once Eli is brought into the light. Who know $100 could happen. The Elicoin network is super fast and if the dev adds trusted nodes for a lightning network it will increase the scaleability to that over bitcoin. Elicoin is the future  Grin

I like the project but lets be real for a while ...

First :   Who and what for will pay for ELI coins ? The development is by now very poor , community almost not exist.  Adoption of cryptocurrencies as a whole is very limited.

Second: Elicoin hasn't any special value. Its fast , and that is true but transactions are traceable. There is nothing unique (like making assets in ravencoin).

Third: It claims to be CPU mineable and that gives a chance to anyone to grab some coins but ... Isn't it quite cheap to make 51% attack on coin with such low net hashrate ?

Lets face it - After price of BTC increased to 20k$ in the end of 2017 we have a flood of new cryptos and everyone thinks that he "invest" few dollars and become a millionaire in few years. Im afraid it didn't work like that.

The FOMO has gone and many people lost their moneys beliving in "cryptos are the future" slogan.

There is no use case for that amount of cryptos. If few will survive they must be UNIQUE and solving REAL PROBLEMS - - the others will end as a useless computer points generated only in wish to make $$$ from "keeping computer on".

Kekkins87

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Elicoin is unnoticed and small. Elicoin is a grass roots coin. For those that adopt early I think we are going to do well. .001 to $8 is a very high possibility once Eli is brought into the light. Who know $100 could happen. The Elicoin network is super fast and if the dev adds trusted nodes for a lightning network it will increase the scaleability to that over bitcoin. Elicoin is the future  Grin

I like the project but lets be real for a while ...

First :   Who and what for will pay for ELI coins ? The development is by now very poor , community almost not exist.  Adoption of cryptocurrencies as a whole is very limited.

Second: Elicoin hasn't any special value. Its fast , and that is true but transactions are traceable. There is nothing unique (like making assets in ravencoin).

Third: It claims to be CPU mineable and that gives a chance to anyone to grab some coins but ... Isn't it quite cheap to make 51% attack on coin with such low net hashrate ?

Lets face it - After price of BTC increased to 20k$ in the end of 2017 we have a flood of new cryptos and everyone thinks that he "invest" few dollars and become a millionaire in few years. Im afraid it didn't work like that.

The FOMO has gone and many people lost their moneys beliving in "cryptos are the future" slogan.

There is no use case for that amount of cryptos. If few will survive they must be UNIQUE and solving REAL PROBLEMS - - the others will end as a useless computer points generated only in wish to make $$$ from "keeping computer on".

totally agree...but if we see the progress of all the others crypto we must say elicoin will not be under 1$ forever ( during the next boom of course )...yes there is nothing unique but even if it will not have a big market the scarcity it will be a great catayist, however we are still building this new economy, the crypto world it is still all in the embryo phase ...and those who are eating it now will have won in the long run...there are 3 things that everyone must look...crypto, asgardia ( the space nation ) , and alcor  ( life extention foundation )...who enters these 3 things will have won...
misha1024

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:04:27 PM

I have a paper wallet. I can not attach it to the android wallet. I can not run windows vallet, it just does not work. Where is the support of this coin? Are they alive? Sad
kaszebe1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:35:30 PM

I have a paper wallet. I can not attach it to the android wallet. I can not run windows vallet, it just does not work. Where is the support of this coin? Are they alive? Sad

There is no support. Its not a corporation , its a community coin.

If you want to import private key to wallet there is only one option. Wallet on desktop computer. Dowload your version ..synchronize the blockchain and in the debug console window type : importprivkey Eb7fvyujhyourprivatekeyggf.

Wait till it rescan the chain and you should see the balance.

There is no option to import private key into android wallet. In android you can only import words that your wallet were created from....
trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:59:05 PM

Now offering Elicoin, Veco, Yenten, Soyuzcoin, Noir and Bellcoin !

0% fee till 10 Jan 2019!

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6334 -u ELICOIN WALLET -p c=ELI -t 4 (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6344 -u VECO WALLET -p c=VECO -t 4 (diff 0.1) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR16 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6337 -u YENTEN WALLET -p c=YTN -t 4 (diff 0.5)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptR32 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6346 -u Soyuzcoin wallet -p c=COM -t 4 (diff 0.1)
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:5634 -u NOIR WALLET -p c=NOR -t 4 (diff 0.005) 
Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yespower -o stratum+tcp://cpumining.zapto.org:6241 -u BELLCOIN WALLET -p c=BELL -t4  (diff 0.1) 

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/AtPzmxC
POOL
elicoin.net (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

You can import the private key from paper wallet into your desktop wallet. Importing it to Android wallet is not possible.
SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:18:09 AM

Hi all

Im new here, any advice ? :-)
Kekkins87

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:10:32 AM

Hi all

Im new here, any advice ? :-)

Hi, for now nothing special...just buy ( not only elicoin of course ) and hold and wait...cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: