Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 year old girl with 300 bitcoin, still in a pity situation.  (Read 1265 times)
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

There are different situations and the fact that they did not make a mistake and did not stop the right to exist. On the mistakes to learn and the next time they will already be on a different attitude to this situation.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

It is sad to hear this but I think she should fight somehow for those bitcoins because it were hers in the beginning
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I do not think this is true. A person who could earn 300 bitcoins can not work in a restaurant for $200.
But  if it's true, then I feel vexed and sad because of this story. How money can change people even a close one...
,if this was true then certainly you have the point that money can change people's attitude for sometime, but if it wasn't the real story or should we also consider this is not true or maybe scripted story still it hasn't change the fact that when it comes to money people do really change, nobody could also tell exactly why it needs to happen, the ones you trust the most may also turn their backs and betray you. I have also heard similar story before and it was not true, in the end we could not judge them both, we also don't know what's real behind those stories if these was proven right. and to think that she could possibly store up bitcoins since the low prices for $10, i think its quiet possible.
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

This story is so sad it gave me cancer.
zigfridna

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

This is why I do not share my financial information with anyone. I have just told my mother about these investments so that she can get the money if something happens to me.
Shreder-Freder

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Very sad story for girl... it is lesson for all us
big-jack89

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Very sad story!! Could have in hands lot of money....
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

It is indeed sad, her sister was probably the most trustful person she knew. If her sister invested HER money, why she won't give her some of her profits every month? Did they stop talking to each other. I wouldn't be surprised but if I were her I would try to get some of the money back. Personally, I wouldn't trust anybody. Not even my parents, we all know that everyone is greedy especially when there is no stable income which provides at least satisfying life standard. This story could be also made up because it may seem unbelievable for some people.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

stupid fake story, Even if its real who cares, money doesn't make you happy and can make your life more empty.  You should see the real suffering people go through and her life will seem like a paradise.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Sad story for sure , but the saddest part was what her sister did to her not the losing of 300 BTC . As to the losing of a big amount of BTC ( You had bought in early says ) because you did not know how much they would be worth in the future is a repeatable story I can not really remember how many times I heard it .
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

This clearly shows that the love of money is the root of all evil. She was scammed by her own sister, of all people. It just happened the opportunity of having money presented itself and exposed who she really is. Seeing what bitcoin can do corrupted her heart and brought out the worst part of her.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

Yes, it's a sad story. But in this case, she came to these dues for so, and just left. It's much sadder when you earn this money for a long time, and then you lose it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

money can change a person's personality, if the person can not control their money.
money is very useful but money can also destroy a person's life. the conclusion of my statement is. "do not be greedy"
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Terrible stories. In this world we can encounter such a greedy person. But it is a heart broke when the greedy person is same from your own blood. Hard to say anything but hopefully she will took good care to the owner atleast it can lessen the hurted heart and fully wounded.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.

It's a very sad story. What made it sad is not because of the Bitcoin but because of the broken trust. The woman trusted her sister to take care of her Bitcoin but her sister just spend it. There's nothing more hateful and hurtful on a broken trust and ruined relationship. I hipe that the woman will find forgiveness in her heart.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

It's sad but entirely her fault. You truly cannot depend on anyone for the important stuff. She had it in her control and gave it up.

Case in point a mate of mine was a heroin addict and underwent some type of weird coma type detox at home. The only truly vital bit was to be kept hydrated which necessitated being woken up occasionally.

His girlfriend was told repeatedly this was her only job and it was important. What happened? The stupid git went on a bender, left him in a stupor and it destroyed his kidneys.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

This story is about how important it is to be confident and know what you're doing. After all, why she bought those 300 bitcoins. But not knowing what to do with them, gave them to sister, who had deceived her. A very sad story.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

It was her own fault. She didn't believe BTC's potential on that time, otherwise she would have found a better way to store her money safely, not spending or letting other people spend it meanwhile. There are many other stories like that and many about people who don't remember where they put their Bitcoins years ago and now they are desperate trying to find it.

But it's never too late to start again!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

From this story I can conclude there is a mistake on the girl and her own sister, the girl also believes in her sister so there is not the slightest bit of vigilance to the bitcoin she entrusts,
but I also can not believe her sister can do that, she taking everything that the girl had been entrusted to, really selfish greedy, she was only thinking of herself
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

stories that its very touching, this can be a lesson.
humans do need money in life, but money is not everything, we should not exchange something very precious with money.
money can change a person. so be careful with your money. lest you forget things that are more important than money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: