Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 year old girl with 300 bitcoin, still in a pity situation.  (Read 1265 times)
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

For me this is not shocked and I will try to return some of the money and I will not trust anyone. Even my parents and we all know that greedy or greedy people moreover there is no stable income that provides a minimum standard of living satisfactory. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

it is a tragic story and I think on the off chance that we need to give our bitcoin to somebody, ensure that we truly assume that individual and he is trust-ready to spare our bitcoin yet I don't imagine that I will provide for anybody other than of my family since I don't need my bitcoin to be stolen by someone else. this is a decent lesson for us to trust somebody particularly it's about cash. cash can change everybody and with cash, we can change everything.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Well, what could she do a little naproshala and was disappointed that she gave her sister bitkoiny nothing can not be corrected, then continue to live.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

You can choose your friends but you can’t choose your relatives. And with a sister like that, who needs enemies?  Angry

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:58 AM

It seems to me it's enough already to worry, I certainly understand that the female nature is very vulnerable, I myself but I can invest again
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I really admire the girl who can hold BTC for so long. If it's me, I can't hold BTC for a long time. Because my life is not good, I am sure to sell my BTC in the middle of my life.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

Stupid people doesn't deserve a comfortable life. What was the need for this girl to transfer all those coins to her sister? If she had spent 15-20 minutes in Google, then she could have learnt how to store Bitcoins using an online or desktop wallet. Now she can only blame herself.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

This is truly sad. And to think that with 300 bitcoins she would be a millionaire now even at the dip. It's just sad to imagine and this is not uncommon. The people who get screwed over the most have it done by family members because they trust this family members which makes it easy to take advantage of the people close to them. I can't imagine how bad that girl must feel now. This is why a lot of people have a hard time trusting others, situations and stores like these.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

It is indeed true that even families can betray each other. It's just so sad that even if you've been the reason for their success now, they wouldn't recognize you once money has taken over their life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

I didn't get it. Did her sister lose these bitcoins or doesn't want to give them away? If she doesn't want to give them away, then she is not much of a sister, and I don't not know what I would do.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Life in general is an unjust thing! In such an unstable earnings as crypto, someone is winning and losing someone. In order to earn more, she should develop her personal skills
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.

Money is everything now days. People going blind when they see free money and forgot about there relatives. I think story is the same as i describe. Her sister become greedy and invest all her sister's bitcoins. If the story is true then her sister should help her since both have same blood.
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.

Money is everything now days. People going blind when they see free money and forgot about there relatives. I think story is the same as i describe. Her sister become greedy and invest all her sister's bitcoins. If the story is true then her sister should help her since both have same blood.

Did she speak to her sister and ask her "give me my money back?"
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

very interesting story! Of course greed is a terrible thing! but I think everything in the world is back! if you do good, then good will come back! if you do evil, evil will return! so here it is necessary to deduce a lesson!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Its normal for the girl to give bitcoins to other people because no one really know's on how much price increase of bitcoins will be in the future. Cryptocurrency is not very popular before and the girl who held bitcoins today is very lucky because the price is very expensive.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

That was totally greedy of her sister not even sharing some for her own efforts of holding the bitcoins. if it wasn't for her, she might have spent it  earlier. I saddens me how money makes people so vulnerable that they change in a blink of an eye even though towards their family members. I think that the concept of money is for survival. We work and safe for our family. Why does everything suddenly change when they have money already.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

Sometimes, people tend to forget the family due to greediness. Money now is far more important than family. The sister is greedy indeed and the other one is definitely a victim of it. They should patch things because no matter what will happen they are still a family.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

Ouch! A tearful story of bitcoin that shows full of regrets. Sometimes, we need to wait for everything. Patience is one of the key to success. If she wait until the price arise probably, she is a millionaire right now. But, that's life! Maybe, there are other ways that made for her by our God. God has always a lot of plans to us, we just need to open ourselves for every problem that we had and always keep our heart to Him because He knows what is better to us.

metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

That because we really didnt know how precious it was, isnt it ?
At that time we thought bitcoin price maybe can only hold only for aroun 10 - 50 and never think about bitcoin can reach a 4 - 5 digits of number

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Do not feel pity about your self because you can still work on bounty campaigns to earn cryptocurrency and convert it to bitcoins, you are very lucky to invest on bitcoins before but it happens that you did not trust the growth of cryptocurrency like you should do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: