Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 year old girl with 300 bitcoin, still in a pity situation.  (Read 1265 times)
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

This story is just sad no matter how you look at it, that girl would've been a millionaire now and a billionare at the ATH in january, family has always found a way to screw over people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

If she is the owner of the Bitcoin she could at least ask her sister to give her something out of it,
Her sister is having a huge amount of money because of her,She should at least give her something with it .

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.

"Stories that never happened"

11 year old girl spends time on obscure cryptographic nerd forums, despite not having bank account, somehow manages to buy in and then just hands it all over to her evil sister. Sounds legit.

When they were gone, Cinderella, whose heart was very sad, sat down and cried bitterly; but as she sat sorrowful, thinking of the unkindness of her sisters, a voice called to her from the garden, and she went out to see who was there. It was her godmother, a good old Fairy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

Seriously?Is this a real story or just a fairy tale story because if it is really true then thats a very sad story. I pity her because she lose all of that bitcoin without a fight. Her sister is really bad because she don't even think about her sister who is working to death just to survive in everyday life. 300 worth of bitcoin is a lot for her to spend! Even her grandchild's grandchildren cannot spend all of those huge amount of money. Greedy people must go to hell and they don't deserve to live while people they deceived suffering in life.

I tried searching the story but doesn't seem to be online anywhere. Or could be missing out pages. Anyway whether its true or not the lesson from this story is real simple, dont trust anyone whether its your family member or somebody else. I mean as long as they are on the mutual understanding then there is no way we can make deal with them. If they are then we are good to go. I have a brother but we are working perfectly on the same page and there is no worries about how we trade, share the money that we want and whenever want. I mean we have so much trust that we do keep track of our funds with each others private keys. But this story really suck and may its all about the girls who are greedy about the money. No offence to any lady here.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

Do not trust such big money to anyone. You need to be able to manage your finances yourself and do it very carefully. Of course I am sorry for the girl Sad
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

if this is a fact story, it's really sad, betrayed by own sister, this case could be a lesson for all of us that money can cause greed no matter who it is, even our sister/brother may betray us.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Do not trust such big money to anyone. You need to be able to manage your finances yourself and do it very carefully. Of course I am sorry for the girl Sad
Right.At your age,you should know already  how to handle your own money properly and not entrusting it even to your dear brother or sister.It's really a big loss for you but you should not hold on to your depression forever,better to forgive your sister because you can't do nothing about it.Start again investing in bitcoin even with just a little amount.I'm sure you will have a chance to recover your losses in the future.

ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

The cryptocurrency market is being attacked by many hackers in the world, especially bitcoin because it is too valuable. So be careful with your assets in this market, be sure to always keep the bitcoin carefully.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

300 btcs? oh my god she would have been living like a queen now but that buster Sad
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Met a girl who has been working on a restaurant for mere 200$ a month with some tips in hand. On a conversation she started to elaborate about her life and in between the conversation turned towards cryptocurrency. By the time, she stated she has got 300 bitcoin in her wallet. While the price was around $10 she has given it to her Sister to keep hold of it and keep it secure. Her sister has made use of it and invested into lot of properties. Now when asked about the bitcoin, she shows bare hands. Now she was unable to do anything, and surviving with the $200+ salary per month. Don't you feel pity, it really hurts on hearing the tearful words coming out from her.
she is a millionaire now what a brilliant idea. having this risky mind is very good as of this moment she has million dollar and she can use it in buying and selling other cryptocurrency. i have some situation like this but may fear is very high thats why i sell my bitcoins.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

It's sad if this story is really true, but it's also a bit her own fault of trusting someone with her Bitcoins, even if that person is her own sister.
She also should have made a written contract and have her sister sign it that she gave that 'loan' of 300 Bitcoins.

I'm sorry but, it's basically her own fault that this situation has happened. Just common sense really.
Don't give people money unless you are prepared to never see it again.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Hi,

Not really in fact.

I think that she used it well. She couldn't possibly know or even believe that at some point, bitcoin would reach such level of price..

So what she did is actually reasonnable. I understand that she may regret it know but she acted carefully and thoughfully. So there's nothing to fell pity for...

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

The act of entrusting something very valuable to anyone other than yourself is a very risky thing. Even if it is your sister, or brother, or parents, or any family member or loved ones, you should still keep a little reservation. Their plans might not be the same as yours. And if ever they fail with their own plans they will not only fail themselves, and that which you entrust to them, but also all your efforts and sacrifices. Bitcoin is one very precious asset that should not just be entrusted to anyone else.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yeal

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

I feel very sad to hear that happend with her, hope everthing will be okay for her future.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Well we can't go back in time. What's done is done. I feel sorry for her loss and her current financial struggles. This is one of the reasons why we should hold our cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the money was also wisely spent because it was spent onto investments. If it was spent into liabilities that will be the most tragic story I will ever hear. All I can say for her is don't consistently blame herself for what had happened because it will only drain the energy from her and it will result into a loss in productivity. Learn from your mistakes my friend!
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Is she her real sister? I mean, I can't really imagine a sister can do this. Plus the fact that its a great money and fortune.
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

The girl's story is inspiring, and the average person is unlikely to hold BTC for a long time.

Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

yes it is really   situation,  and it is a proof of the sentence that no one can be trusted)) It is a problem  or relationships  between girl and her sister
RuslanDua

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

more like an Indian movie. And how all has been lost? What she does? if it is true, then it is very sad
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

well, regardless any bad situation we may get through, most of it is resulted from your bad decision and choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: