Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must come back to its original use - currency !  (Read 1790 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

It is impossible to take Bitcoin back to it's original use as currency because investors are keep on hoarding it themselves for a long term investment. Bitcoin is for everyone but now only wealthy people can afford to have atleast a coin plus it is only applicable to bigger transactions due to high fees. But yeah I love it when Bitcoin will be used again as currency and Altcoins as digital commodity.

I usually use Bitcoin in buying prepaid loads and also paying bills here in my country and it is super fast and easy compared to fiat currency. But when I first knew about Bitcoin it is really a currency but when I came through various online communities they used it as investment just like precious stones and metals. My question is how could it be back when all the people are using it for investment purposes and not as currency?

No ofcourse it's possible the only question is when would it be

As i believe this may happen when the adaptation of cryptocurrencies take place al over the global since the usage of crypto or bitcoin is only limited as of this days.

When time comes that this coins will being used for transactions in anything then thats the time for this to happen
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

As the title says I am pretty sure most of us who understands "what is the actual use of the bitcoin will know what it says"

Bitcoin :
Mint Symbol : BTC
Value : Avg. 10K USD/BTC
Form : Virtual
Use : Currency

This should have been the actual thing after the Satoshi's dream to release the coin like BTC in the market. The bitcoin was supposed to be used as currency to buy and sell things the same way we do with our dollar.

The first use of BTC was done when the guy bought pizza for 10K BTC. That was the thing which should have been continued today also. No matter what how much you pay for pizza in those early days, it could have been few satoshi's today but it could have worked just fine.

The status of the BTC has now turned to commodity. The commodity which is being traded globally for the own profit and to run the different industries. This is getting ridiculous day by day as replica of it coming out of the forks.

This Should have been the Future:

Bitcoin is ebbing used as currency in 2009-2010. Government see that its popularity is growing day by day and it could be of could use in the financial sectors, lets implement the blockchain in our banks!

Bitcoin earns the legal status

Bitcoin gets widespread across the globe and rest of the country follow the same and thus the nationwide legal status turns into the global legal tender!

People start using the BTC for trading daily life needs with help of bitcoin.

There are no creation of million BTC addresses daily but the only one unique address per head per bank account!

No exchangers are being created but only handy smart phone apps and PC wallets to store the coins linked with bank chain.

Bitcoin smoothly shifts in the market capitalism and keeps going upwards slowly but steadily. The value rises and it gets cheaper to use for daily needs.

Global financial advisor think about minted coins to be formed physically with unique barcodes printed on them.

First appearance of the BTC in the global market!

Yes, that seems to me perfect. This is what bitcoin could have followed but greedy human changed its history by using it for their own benefit as commodity.
Having crypto as a currency is not a good idea, so I don’t really think you’re saying the right thing. We can use them as a payment method between friends or for making payments online and in stores, but for it to be used as the real currency, I don’t support that kind of idea.

There is nothing wrong with the way it is being used, at least we are earning income out of it through this way, it is an investment and also a method of transaction.
julikyt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

This should be one of the things that we should have promoted here and not what we are seeing today. Many of us has seeing bitcoin as investments tools and not as currency. We are concerned about how mush we would make from the push or fluctuations in pricing. Bitcoin been used as an assets to trade or invest for high profits will undermine it values and it positions as a currency.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:26:46 AM

for that there must be a product that is willing to accept bitcoin as their official payment, so that everyone who will buy the product must use bitcoin and definitely other products and companies will follow that step.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:03:32 AM

for that there must be a product that is willing to accept bitcoin as their official payment, so that everyone who will buy the product must use bitcoin and definitely other products and companies will follow that step.

There are a lot of products or platforms that accept Bitcoin.

As I said, there are a lot of products that accept Bitcoin as a payment method but nothing has changed. Steam accepted Bitcoin in the past but not they stop that because of the fees. If that will be the case, then I think it should be used by a lot of people now as a currency but that is not happening because most of the country can't support that kind of transaction every time.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:06:45 AM

I hope bitcoin could come back at higher price about $10,000 and will have positive effect for all altcoin could raised to higher price again, many time almost all of altcoin at lower price because bitcoin still could back at higher price.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

I'd love to use my Bitcoi. But then again, utility companies don't accept bitcoins, groceries haven't heard of bitcoins even my insurances don't give a damn about it. I mean yeah internet related transactions are good but I don't have any transactions over on the internet. But like any other fiat, you can always invest on them.
This is going to be the case for some time but I really think that things are going to change in the next years and decades, adoption is not something that you can force out of people, they do not see the reason for adopting bitcoin yet but they are going to see it in the future when there is an economic crisis and they understand it was because of fiat currency.
Yeah adoption will continue to happen, and you can't use someone to use bitcoin for currency. in fact bitcoin can be used for many things, and that's good because it's multi-tasking. so the point is no need to make a fuss about using bitcoin, because everyone is free to use bitcoin for anything
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:00:42 AM

Yes it needs to be but not in the way as OP says,because bitcoin is decentralized so we can have the freedom os using money so when we are restrciting the creation of bitcoin addresses and lonk our bitcoin wallet to bank will make obsolete of the decentralization.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:53:46 AM

I'd love to use my Bitcoi. But then again, utility companies don't accept bitcoins, groceries haven't heard of bitcoins even my insurances don't give a damn about it. I mean yeah internet related transactions are good but I don't have any transactions over on the internet. But like any other fiat, you can always invest on them.
This is going to be the case for some time but I really think that things are going to change in the next years and decades, adoption is not something that you can force out of people, they do not see the reason for adopting bitcoin yet but they are going to see it in the future when there is an economic crisis and they understand it was because of fiat currency.

Its true that this need more time. Bitcoin is popular currency in internet but not in real world. Not many merchant knowing about bitcoin and not many government allowing bitcoin as currency in merchant. Adoption will happen but its not happen in short time and need more time

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:10:23 AM

Yeah adoption will continue to happen, and you can't use someone to use bitcoin for currency. in fact bitcoin can be used for many things, and that's good because it's multi-tasking. so the point is no need to make a fuss about using bitcoin, because everyone is free to use bitcoin for anything
Well, adoption keeps on increasing as the need for bitcoin and acceptance all around the world is going high. Bitcoin as a mainstream currency takes time to reach the global market. As of now very little people are aware of bitcoin in comparison to the fiat usage globally.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:38:58 AM

Yes it needs to be but not in the way as OP says,because bitcoin is decentralized so we can have the freedom os using money so when we are restrciting the creation of bitcoin addresses and lonk our bitcoin wallet to bank will make obsolete of the decentralization.
Anonymity is what many came to this market, hoping that they can hide their identity while working to earned money, if that will be compromised
as integrating with banks required you to provide your legal ID's then the essence will be lost, we have to be positive that the system itself will be
adopted without any changes with how the way we knew it.

Things will happen accordingly, it's just need to have some time and understanding.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:04:28 AM

Anonymity is what many came to this market, hoping that they can hide their identity while working to earned money, if that will be compromised
as integrating with banks required you to provide your legal ID's then the essence will be lost, we have to be positive that the system itself will be
adopted without any changes with how the way we knew it.

Things will happen accordingly, it's just need to have some time and understanding.
banks are partners of the government that support the stability of a country's economy. it is certainly natural that banks must know the ID to maintain confidentiality. I think it will be a good step if the government supports it, and this can support a country's progress from the tax sector. I think the government is headed there

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:12:06 AM

Well, adoption keeps on increasing as the need for bitcoin and acceptance all around the world is going high. Bitcoin as a mainstream currency takes time to reach the global market. As of now very little people are aware of bitcoin in comparison to the fiat usage globally.

The problem with bitcoin is on government regulation in many emerging country. Beside that, many country regulate bitcoin as commodity not as currency. I am agree, bitcoin need more time if we want to use in merchant as currency.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

I hope bitcoin could come back at higher price about $10,000 and will have positive effect for all altcoin could raised to higher price again, many time almost all of altcoin at lower price because bitcoin still could back at higher price.
Bitcoin increasing in price would make it stray further away from being a currency. If price increases, people will tend to hold their coins more so less bitcoin is 'moving' in the community. This is counter-productive since a currency is meant to be spent not hoarded.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:14:44 AM

Electronic money will dominate the financial markets. Its application is fast and convenient to shorten the time of other transactions on the internet. And imagine that when you buy something online there is a list of payments by bitcoin that is great. The digital age of territorial nations that need to be adapted and applied to the nation will grow dramatically.
Electronic money is a broader term, there are payment gateways as well as centralized solution as well as online banking and many other option to carry on a deal, but our aim must be to spread the word about a decentralized currency that could be used world wide and can be used in trade without much obstacle and with a lesser transaction fees nor you do not need to shell out conversion charges, basically to use bitcoin as the currency for online deals, no credit card leakage nothing, its completely safe and secure.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:27:06 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, proven by the acceptance of Bitcoin for payment of various types of goods and services in various countries.
What is still a problem is the difference between countries in dealing with bitcoin, meaning that there are countries that accept but there are those who refuse. While those who received the regulation still differed from one country to another.
This is a bitcoin problem that must be overcome for the advancement of bitcoin in the future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:57:29 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, proven by the acceptance of Bitcoin for payment of various types of goods and services in various countries.
What is still a problem is the difference between countries in dealing with bitcoin, meaning that there are countries that accept but there are those who refuse. While those who received the regulation still differed from one country to another.
This is a bitcoin problem that must be overcome for the advancement of bitcoin in the future.
right, because there has not been an agreement from many countries making the fate of bitcoin still in the struggle until now. but we also have to be aware that each country has its own constraints. therefore hopefully bitcoin can be received immediately
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:10:05 AM

Every country have different perspective about bitcoin and thats why not all government allowing bitcoin used in merchant. Its need time for every government to regulate bitcoin because banks must be oppose government step to regulate bitcoin as currency
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:54:25 PM

Sometimes I also hope to use bitcoin as an initial goal, which is to become a currency
even though I used my crypto currency to buy some mining machines.
but I did it online. because this country's government regulations prohibit making bitcoin to be used as a legitimate financial transaction.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

As far as we all concern, even though we want bitcoin to be a really functional currency worldwide, there are still some hindrance on how it doesnt make happen like illegalization of other countries and lack or funds and resources to produces upgraded gadgets to be a crypto bin. For now,we are contented about it and still looking up for the progress it brought us everyday.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████