Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO analysis for investments.  (Read 731 times)
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:59:44 AM by Vyacheslav108

Friends, I developed a certain algorithm for analyzing the attractiveness of ICO for investment. Today I decided to launch the appropriate branch on the forum to publish a short description of the projects in which I myself invest.
I will also publish here the statistics of participation in these companies.

1. ICO Friendz
The Friendz platform connects companies with people who want to support the creation of advertising content. Users participating in this process are rewarded for cooperation with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter via FDZ tokens.
Friendz consists of a large and experienced team of 35 people. Already have your App with over 200k users. The project is very attractive, but I am confused by their hard cap, which is $ 50.3 million. Why should they need such a sum? 🙄

Sell ​​tokens: from March 1 to March 21
Token: FDZ
Type of the token: ERC20, Ethereum
Price of the token: $ 0,0670
Number of tokens: 1.5 billion
Number of tokens for sale: 50%
Bonus: up to 40%
Purpose: $ 50.3 million

2. ICO Nousplatform
Nousplatform is a platform providing a technical and legal basis for investment funds. Wins from competitors Iconomy, Blackmoon Crypto, Melonport due to a wider range of services (see whitepaper). I believe that this project will make the desired X-Files. I advise you to study the site and whitepaper.

Plus:
- listing on the top exchanges (a hint of whitepaper)
- arrangements with numerous funds to use the platform
- Presence of a prototype
- good advisers
- cooperation with projects from the top 20
- good score on ICObench and ICOmarks
- the bonus is not blocked
- fast distribution, good token metrics
- soon the beginning of an active marketing company (HYIP)
- soon updated whitepaper and website

Minuses:
- medium team
- weak site (to be fixed)
- a small community (due to active marketing will be fixed)

Token: NSU
Price of the token: 1 NSU = 0,00012 ETH (40% bonus)
Number of tokens: 770 million
Number of tokens for sale: 70%
Purpose: $ 25 million

3. ICO Havven
Havven is a decentralized payment network that uses a dual token system to reduce price volatility. It seems like a high-level HYIP, a good team and advisers, but the document lacks such important information as strategy, marketing and a clear plan. Especially not happy with the manipulation of the hardcap (increase to $ 40 million and a decrease to $ 30 million due to the pressure of the community).

Selling tokens: from February 28 to March 6

Token: HAVVEN
Price of the token: 0,50 $
Number of tokens: 100 million
Number of tokens for sale: 60%
Purpose: $ 30 million
Payment: ETH, BTC

4. ICO Thrive

Thrive is a decentralized Ad Marketplace based on blockbuster and smart contracts. In my opinion, it surpasses similar projects. All those who complete the registration and KYC will receive a 30% bonus.

Selling tokens: from February 15 to April 5

Token: THRT
Price of the token: $ 0.31
Number of tokens: 200 million
Number of tokens for sale: 53%
Purpose: $ 30.6 million
Payment: ETH, BTC, LTC
Competitors: Adshares, AdEx, Basic Attention Token, Papyrus

5. DAV Network
DAV Network - a block-platform in the field of transport technologies. The basis of DAV Network is the principle of decentralization, through which intermediaries are excluded from the chain "supplier-consumer".

DAV is a computer network that combines in one system different autopilot vehicles (cars, trucks, drones). Users can pay for using any of these cars with a DAV token to get somewhere, or deliver, to get something. People who own these vehicles on the network can earn money for the services they provide.

This means that an ordinary person can have at least an entire army of drones, on which he will earn, giving them to users of DAV. One of the goals of the DAV crypto currency is to stimulate the creation of an autonomous transport infrastructure created by the community and to create an autonomous vehicle platform.

The project has a solid team, advisors from General Motors, NASA, Equinix, Ethereum, SAP, ups, Bancor. DAV Network collaborates with members of the autonomous automotive industry, such as H3 Dynamics, Husarion, Copter Express and others. Among the strategic partners are: Bancor, AmaZix, Ausvi, BlockchainIL.
The relevance of the appearance on the market of such a project as DAV Network is high. Consumers and transport service providers need a decentralized platform where they could dictate the terms themselves, rather than agreeing to the rules of the intermediary's game.

DAV Network is a promising project that will hold one of the most promising ICO March-April 2018.

Github: github.com/DAVFoundation
Team: 15 people
Advocates: 8 people (one of them is an astronaut and 2 members of the Ethereum Foundation)

Hard cap: $ 38,000,000

6 #ICO Sonder

Token: SNR
Token type: Ethereum, ERC20
Price of the token: 1 SNR = 0.00005 ETH (30% bonus)
Number of tokens: 240 million
Purpose: $ 6 million

Sonder is a payment tool for shops. The task of the project is to create an SDK, API and Plug-in for payment by tokens. As a matter of fact analog Mastercard SDK, but for кpиптoвaлют and on thebody. Direct competitors in the crypto sphere at the moment there. Particular attention is paid to the anonymity and security of payments.
What is the interest of shops? They can "add two clicks" to themselves this billing system and thus "expand" their audience.

Pluses :
- listing on good exchanges (negotiations are in progress)
- a good team and advisers
- a capa of $ 6 million will make the X
- 30% bonus from 50 ETH, on Pre-Sale will be a maximum of 15%
- road map until 2019
- good token metrics
- superiority over competitors in terms of anonymity
- ahead of a major marketing campaign (HYIP)
- good ratings on ICO portals
- Memorandums with Internet shops signed
- masternods

Minuses:
- at the moment a small community

If you like it, I'll continue the list.
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

reserve for statistics Cool
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

3. ICO Havven
Havven is a decentralized payment network that uses a dual token system to reduce price volatility. It seems like a high-level HYIP, a good team and advisers, but the document lacks such important information as strategy, marketing and a clear plan. Especially not happy with the manipulation of the hardcap (increase to $ 40 million and a decrease to $ 30 million due to the pressure of the community).

icohdcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

Friends, I developed a certain algorithm for analyzing the attractiveness of ICO for investment. Today I decided to launch the appropriate branch on the forum to publish a short description of the projects in which I myself invest.

1. ICO Friendz
The Friendz platform connects companies with people who want to support the creation of advertising content. Users participating in this process are rewarded for cooperation with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter via FDZ tokens.
Friendz consists of a large and experienced team of 35 people. Already have your App with over 200k users. The project is very attractive, but I am confused by their hard cap, which is $ 50.3 million. Why should they need such a sum? 🙄

2. ICO Nousplatform
Nousplatform is a platform providing a technical and legal basis for investment funds. Wins from competitors Iconomy, Blackmoon Crypto, Melonport due to a wider range of services (see whitepaper). I believe that this project will make the desired X-Files. I advise you to study the site and whitepaper.

Plus:
- good advisers

Minuses:
- medium team

3. ICO Havven

You may want to consider HDCoin. It's a crypto-equity token backed by assets. Token holders are beneficiaries of shareholding in a Kiwi tech business.
https://hdcoin.co/
Token: HDCoin
Type of token: ERC20, Ethereum
Price of token: 0.02 (100% bonus in the presale; 33% bonus in Phase 2)
Number of tokens: 1 billion
Number of tokens for sale: 100%
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

4. ICO Thrive

Thrive is a decentralized Ad Marketplace based on blockbuster and smart contracts. In my opinion, it surpasses similar projects. All those who complete the registration and KYC will receive a 30% bonus.

Selling tokens: from February 15 to April 5

Token: THRT
Price of the token: $ 0.31
Number of tokens: 200 million
Number of tokens for sale: 53%
Purpose: $ 30.6 million
Payment: ETH, BTC, LTC
Competitors: Adshares, AdEx, Basic Attention Token, Papyrus
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

1. ICO Friendz

2. ICO Nousplatform

Plus:
- good advisers

Minuses:
- medium team

3. ICO Havven

You may want to consider HDCoin. It's a crypto-equity token backed by assets. Token holders are beneficiaries of shareholding in a Kiwi tech business.
https://hdcoin.co/
Token: HDCoin
Type of token: ERC20, Ethereum
Price of token: 0.02 (100% bonus in the presale; 33% bonus in Phase 2)
Number of tokens: 1 billion
Number of tokens for sale: 100%

I will analyze this project. Thank you. At first glance, the big bonus on PRESALE pushes away very much.
100% is unreasonable. But I love New Zealand, so I'll take a closer look at this project.
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

These are very potential ICO in current.How do you research this?Can you provide some clues for our research's.
Thank you Smiley
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

A very useful selection of ICO projects. I was interested in the first two projects of ICO Friendz and ICO Nousplatform. I think that these are very promising projects with good ideas.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Great list of projects! For the project thrive I voted on the platform wings, put a forecast for hardcap

vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

Thank you very much for your work. Excellent selection, interest projects. Like all the new forum participants, I express to you a huge gratitude.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

Wow that was nice. Had invested in the presale of Noustplatform, written them off but it seems thry have come to life again.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

you have chosen very interesting projects. Thank you. My favorite Friendz, I really like their idea, I think they will achieve everything that they have planned
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...

Few companies get on the site "ico bench". About 50% of the projects are not covered by this platform, so you should not consider only one channel for analysis.
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

you have chosen very interesting projects. Thank you. My favorite Friendz, I really like their idea, I think they will achieve everything that they have planned

I have some more good projects for investment. Soon I will prepare brief reviews for them and add them to the topic. Also I will be happy with your suggestions.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Not sure about Nousplatform. I took part in their bounty compaign. Design site I did not like. The fact that bonuses are not locked so this is a minus, I think. A good estimate of the rating of the portal is not an indicator of the quality of the project.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

I have a small request for you, add the main links to the description of the project and indicate the dates for the sale of the tokens.  good work

ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

hello, consider the TokenGo project
Allows you to quickly and easily release your own tokens,
and to conduct the ICO procedure in the best possible way.
TokenGo is a closed ecosystem,
which will allow participants, in the process of their interaction with the platform,
receive appropriate remuneration.
Each participant will be able to realize their blogging abilities
for a generous reward. Writing articles, commenting, describing projects. TokenGo is a web-based platform in which a participant has access to all
modules of the platform at the same time in a private office (there are no analogues).
Platform Crowdfunding for ICO (similar to KickIco).
Designer sites and offices for ICO (no analogs).
Designer of offices for carrying out Bounty campaigns (no analogs).
The designer of intellectual contracts (there are no analogues).
cleaning (voting) (analogue of Steem, Voice).
Cryptocurrency exchange (there are many analogs).
Widget of votes (no analogs).
The more GoPower belongs to the Delegate / Miner, the more GoCoins
It can get during distribution. Up to 90% of all released
GoCoins will be distributed among holders of GoPower tokens.
Therefore, the main driver for the growth in the cost of tokens is
The opportunity to participate in the production of GoCoin.
I think a very demanding platform
Vyacheslav108 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

5. DAV Network
DAV Network - a block-platform in the field of transport technologies. The basis of DAV Network is the principle of decentralization, through which intermediaries are excluded from the chain "supplier-consumer".

DAV is a computer network that combines in one system different autopilot vehicles (cars, trucks, drones). Users can pay for using any of these cars with a DAV token to get somewhere, or deliver, to get something. People who own these vehicles on the network can earn money for the services they provide.

This means that an ordinary person can have at least an entire army of drones, on which he will earn, giving them to users of DAV. One of the goals of the DAV crypto currency is to stimulate the creation of an autonomous transport infrastructure created by the community and to create an autonomous vehicle platform.

The project has a solid team, advisors from General Motors, NASA, Equinix, Ethereum, SAP, ups, Bancor. DAV Network collaborates with members of the autonomous automotive industry, such as H3 Dynamics, Husarion, Copter Express and others. Among the strategic partners are: Bancor, AmaZix, Ausvi, BlockchainIL.
The relevance of the appearance on the market of such a project as DAV Network is high. Consumers and transport service providers need a decentralized platform where they could dictate the terms themselves, rather than agreeing to the rules of the intermediary's game.

DAV Network is a promising project that will hold one of the most promising ICO March-April 2018.

Github: github.com/DAVFoundation
Team: 15 people
Advocates: 8 people (one of them is an astronaut and 2 members of the Ethereum Foundation)

Hard cap: $ 38,000,000
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: