Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO analysis for investments.  (Read 724 times)
coinpecker87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

@OP try researching about menlo.one their ICO marketplace platform is a nice concept. It will help new and old ICO investors prevent scams and fraud from fake tokens and coins by creating a community where valuable contributions are rewarded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

Friends, I developed a certain algorithm for analyzing the attractiveness of ICO for investment. Today I decided to launch the appropriate branch on the forum to publish a short description of the projects in which I myself invest.
I will also publish here the statistics of participation in these companies.

1. ICO Friendz
The Friendz platform connects companies with people who want to support the creation of advertising content. Users participating in this process are rewarded for cooperation with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter via FDZ tokens.
Friendz consists of a large and experienced team of 35 people. Already have your App with over 200k users. The project is very attractive, but I am confused by their hard cap, which is $ 50.3 million. Why should they need such a sum? 🙄

Sell ​​tokens: from March 1 to March 21
Token: FDZ
Type of the token: ERC20, Ethereum
Price of the token: $ 0,0670
Number of tokens: 1.5 billion
Number of tokens for sale: 50%
Bonus: up to 40%
Purpose: $ 50.3 million

2. ICO Nousplatform
Nousplatform is a platform providing a technical and legal basis for investment funds. Wins from competitors Iconomy, Blackmoon Crypto, Melonport due to a wider range of services (see whitepaper). I believe that this project will make the desired X-Files. I advise you to study the site and whitepaper.

Plus:
- listing on the top exchanges (a hint of whitepaper)
- arrangements with numerous funds to use the platform
- Presence of a prototype
- good advisers
- cooperation with projects from the top 20
- good score on ICObench and ICOmarks
- the bonus is not blocked
- fast distribution, good token metrics
- soon the beginning of an active marketing company (HYIP)
- soon updated whitepaper and website

Minuses:
- medium team
- weak site (to be fixed)
- a small community (due to active marketing will be fixed)

Token: NSU
Price of the token: 1 NSU = 0,00012 ETH (40% bonus)
Number of tokens: 770 million
Number of tokens for sale: 70%
Purpose: $ 25 million

3. ICO Havven
Havven is a decentralized payment network that uses a dual token system to reduce price volatility. It seems like a high-level HYIP, a good team and advisers, but the document lacks such important information as strategy, marketing and a clear plan. Especially not happy with the manipulation of the hardcap (increase to $ 40 million and a decrease to $ 30 million due to the pressure of the community).

Selling tokens: from February 28 to March 6

Token: HAVVEN
Price of the token: 0,50 $
Number of tokens: 100 million
Number of tokens for sale: 60%
Purpose: $ 30 million
Payment: ETH, BTC

4. ICO Thrive

Thrive is a decentralized Ad Marketplace based on blockbuster and smart contracts. In my opinion, it surpasses similar projects. All those who complete the registration and KYC will receive a 30% bonus.

Selling tokens: from February 15 to April 5

Token: THRT
Price of the token: $ 0.31
Number of tokens: 200 million
Number of tokens for sale: 53%
Purpose: $ 30.6 million
Payment: ETH, BTC, LTC
Competitors: Adshares, AdEx, Basic Attention Token, Papyrus

5. DAV Network
DAV Network - a block-platform in the field of transport technologies. The basis of DAV Network is the principle of decentralization, through which intermediaries are excluded from the chain "supplier-consumer".

DAV is a computer network that combines in one system different autopilot vehicles (cars, trucks, drones). Users can pay for using any of these cars with a DAV token to get somewhere, or deliver, to get something. People who own these vehicles on the network can earn money for the services they provide.

This means that an ordinary person can have at least an entire army of drones, on which he will earn, giving them to users of DAV. One of the goals of the DAV crypto currency is to stimulate the creation of an autonomous transport infrastructure created by the community and to create an autonomous vehicle platform.

The project has a solid team, advisors from General Motors, NASA, Equinix, Ethereum, SAP, ups, Bancor. DAV Network collaborates with members of the autonomous automotive industry, such as H3 Dynamics, Husarion, Copter Express and others. Among the strategic partners are: Bancor, AmaZix, Ausvi, BlockchainIL.
The relevance of the appearance on the market of such a project as DAV Network is high. Consumers and transport service providers need a decentralized platform where they could dictate the terms themselves, rather than agreeing to the rules of the intermediary's game.

DAV Network is a promising project that will hold one of the most promising ICO March-April 2018.

Github: github.com/DAVFoundation
Team: 15 people
Advocates: 8 people (one of them is an astronaut and 2 members of the Ethereum Foundation)

Hard cap: $ 38,000,000

6 #ICO Sonder

Token: SNR
Token type: Ethereum, ERC20
Price of the token: 1 SNR = 0.00005 ETH (30% bonus)
Number of tokens: 240 million
Number of tokens for sale: 70%
Purpose: $ 6 million

Sonder is a payment tool for shops. The task of the project is to create an SDK, API and Plug-in for payment by tokens. As a matter of fact analog Mastercard SDK, but for кpиптoвaлют and on thebody. Direct competitors in the crypto sphere at the moment there. Particular attention is paid to the anonymity and security of payments.
What is the interest of shops? They can "add two clicks" to themselves this billing system and thus "expand" their audience.

Pluses :
- listing on good exchanges (negotiations are in progress)
- a good team and advisers
- a capa of $ 6 million will make the X
- 30% bonus from 50 ETH, on Pre-Sale will be a maximum of 15%
- road map until 2019
- good token metrics
- superiority over competitors in terms of anonymity
- ahead of a major marketing campaign (HYIP)
- good ratings on ICO portals
- Presence of a prototype
- Memorandums with Internet shops signed
- masternods

Minuses:
- at the moment a small community

If you like it, I'll continue the list.

They are accepted money by credit card or debit card.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

All the research should be done before investment. Find some information on some big ico listing or rating platforms such as ICODROPS, ICOrating and so on. And everyone should have his own idea about the project.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

All the research should be done before investment. Find some information on some big ico listing or rating platforms such as ICODROPS, ICOrating and so on. And everyone should have his own idea about the project.

There's a new upcoming review platform called menlo.one might as well include them on searching for new ICO projects out there. The good thing about their platform is they are trying to change how the way we look ico review sites, where I think would agree that its corrupted right now.
EuphorichamsTer

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

@OP try researching about menlo.one their ICO marketplace platform is a nice concept. It will help new and old ICO investors prevent scams and fraud from fake tokens and coins by creating a community where valuable contributions are rewarded.

decentralized apps will soon become mainstream and I think it's thanks to Menlo One for taking the big leap of faith with their decentralized ICO marketplace.
Wishywashy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

There's a new upcoming review platform called menlo.one might as well include them on searching for new ICO projects out there. The good thing about their platform is they are trying to change how the way we look ico review sites, where I think would agree that its corrupted right now.

I look at icorating.com for guidance...had no idea that they could be corrupted! =( With all do respect, how is it that Menlo one cannot be corrupted and other review sites who have been here for years can?
Teixuveed

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

It is interesting to look at the results that eventually turned out. It seems to me that investing in ICO is a very risky business. But, probably, in the long term it will be very profitable
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

It is interesting to look at the results that eventually turned out. It seems to me that investing in ICO is a very risky business. But, probably, in the long term it will be very profitable
The same can be said about investing in cryptocurrency. Who knows what will be the price in the near future. For the past six months we have not seen growth . Suddenly this trend to persist for a long time? Cryptocurrency for those who like risk and big profit.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 05:34:24 PM by Irma nurfalah

please check playgame, its ICO from Indonesia.

PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetise directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world.
type token : ERC 20
Pre Token Sale starting : September 10th 2018 at 03:00PM UTC+7
price on Pre Token sale : 1 ETH = 18,000 PXG
Token Sale : September 24th 2018 at 03:00PM UTC+7
Price on Token Sale : 1 ETH = 15,000 PXG

and one more there are great people behind this project one of them Oscar Darmawan ( CEO Indodax.com one of the largest exchange in Southeast Asia)
dealersocket

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Interesting service
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

Thanks for the information. But this is not analysis, it's just basic information about the ICO. But, in any case, it's quite useful, so you can do it on a daily basis using this thread or by making your telegram channel.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

What can you say about KamaGames project? They have been developing games for a very long time, as I understood. Previously, gaming projects gave good ROI for their investors...
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

Constantly I repeat that in order to invest in ICO it is necessary to thoroughly carry out a fundamental analysis of the projects you like.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

You have picked exceptionally intriguing activities. Much thanks to you. My most loved Friends, I extremely like their thought, I figure they will accomplish everything that they have arranged
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: