Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 42614 times)
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

and in fact in this year btc actually experienced a very drastic price decline and made the btc price reached its lowest point a few months ago, and maybe now the btc situation is still unstable even though it is currently experiencing price increases but maybe this will be the same happened beforehand namely an increase in prices that did not last in the long run and instead experienced a decline in prices again.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

and in fact in this year btc actually experienced a very drastic price decline and made the btc price reached its lowest point a few months ago, and maybe now the btc situation is still unstable even though it is currently experiencing price increases but maybe this will be the same happened beforehand namely an increase in prices that did not last in the long run and instead experienced a decline in prices again.
Yes right, for this year there has been no surprise at all from Bitcoin, instead there has only been a very drastic drop in prices this year, I think this year's decline due to a lot of negative news which then dropped the price of bitcoin, but did not rule out the possibility Next year, I think the price of bitcoin will increase dramatically again.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

It is true that in crypto-market, there is a surge in bitcoin and it benefits a lot to everyone. Investors also invest mostly in bitcoins because they know the market conditions and deal appropriately and earn good profits.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

The cryptocurrency is currently an investment product with no upper and lower limits. Although many people want them to replace gold, most of its current value comes from hype!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

Not on this year. I gave my own deadline for bitcoin to perform now and change the market's movement on the first week of November and it is still did not happen. Last, year it started in September so we don't have much time for bullrun but only for a recovery to end the year.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I think this month is very supportive that crypto currencies will increase, because near the end of the year, usually the price of crypto currencies will reach the highest price and until now the increase is very slow and even prices often fall, I think this takes time to surprise us all , but I hope crypto can provide the best for the future.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

no one knows, that crypto market prices will increase this month, because I see price and value movements in some coins very late like btc, eth and others. we just wait when our highest price will sell, but I'm sure by the end of this year the value of the crypto currency will be the highest.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Positive signs and changes this month will be good with the crypto market. Bitcon will accelerate later this year so patience is the last thing we need to consider.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

True, BTC will never stop giving us surprise and this will always happen in the Cryptocurrency world because it's not ending soon so we still expect more of it. Though there are different coins coming out, series of Altcoins but we have to be wise in choosing and no matter where I choose to invest in BTC will always be my first choice because I believe the boom will always come around though it's difficult to know when and everyone just live on guessing and what is most important is long patience and don't withdraw your money from BTC and invest in wrong place. I have seen people due to there panic in BTC when ahead and invest in wrong Altcoins which is scam. When BTC is on dip it's good opportunity to invest.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

The bitcoin rally is likely in the last few weeks remaining in this year. The whole cryptocurrency market is waiting for bitcoin recovery and increase which will affect the beginning of altcoin price rise as well! The next year should see bitcoin rising to new price level!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

Well, Bitcoin is a very powerful digital currency last year it had given us a huge surprise. Bitcoin has a common nature to give a surprise to its users. Now the situation is not much favorable but hopefully, we gonna see another bull run at the end of this year which will be the biggest surprise in 2018.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

In 2017 it has become one of the most phenomenal years for people who join Bitcoin. This has made huge prices soaring until the end of 2017. Even though at the beginning of 2018 the price dropped very dramatically. Is this the bitcoin in 2018 will get better and reach the highest price again? we don't know, the important thing is we have to be prepared for whatever will happen.
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

Not in this year, until the end of the year it will be all the same stable, in the new year there will probably be a surprise, I hope connected with growth.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

We all hoped that here Bitcoin would grow to its ATH. However, 11 months have passed and the BTC is still at the bottom. One thing is encouraging, this is a tremendous trading volume in recent days, which may indicate a slow growth of Bitcoin.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I think that we will not see any rapid growth of Bitcoin by the end of the year, so we need to understand this and do not hope that Bitcoin will cost 20,000
if he grows to 10,000 by the end of the year it will be fine  Grin

$10,000 can reach this year easily. Bitcoin is so much popular now. Bitcoin price is really so down very much. Bitcoin is hope for every Bitcoin loving people. Bitcoin price predictions is so high on prediction website.

Be hardworker
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

I am expecting some movement from btc but i dont know it will be up or down. People are really confused these days. I can not predict bitcoins price for next month for example. Also i know bitmex is effecting and trying to manipulate ethereums and bitcoins price according to shorts and longs. So normally predictions are really hard but with bitmex it is kind a impossible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Do not expect the high price at this bear market and do not ever expect in the end of this month the price of bitcoin will reach again the $20000 like what happen last year. But, I hope it will reach $10000 in the end of the year start to increase little by little. I hope so.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

i do not think it will happen this month but surely according to me within a few months it will return to the values ​​of last year more precisely around 20k $
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Well, Bitcoin has been surprising us all from time to time. Sometimes its a pleasant surprise and sometimes its not so pleasant. Embrace yourself for all kind of surprises because this is Bitcoin you are dealing with.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

What do you mean "the highest price" - the highest price was around 20K$ . This month ? Nope, I dont think so. Its not going to reach even 8000$ in this month

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: