Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ??  (Read 42614 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

Is it possible to enter the 2019 bitcoin? that's what we are looking for if bitcoin is back in the past as much as the year 2017 was very high priced and still great projects then.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

maybe there will be a surprise next year, because the market is very far away, I myself will if there is a surge in bitcoin prices on the market, because that can make the altcoin price also increase.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin gave us a surprise by the end of the year, but not one, a gift so gift, broke all hopes and plans.
Keep on being patient dude,all of this is part of the trade in fluctuations in BTC.Not only you feel the impact the fall of BTC but everyone feels it,breaking all expectations is not true for us all expectations are always there and the value this time is a journey for the upcoming bullish.This surprise is a process for us business people.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
If youre talking about bitcoin will reach the highest price in this month, it will be impossible to happen. I know bitcoin keep surprising us every year, but in the end of this year i'm sure there will be no surprise for this coin.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

isn't an 82% drop a big surprise???

And reality is, there is going to be a loooooooooooong way to recover. iT MAY TAKE FROM 2 TO 5 YEARS. This bear market can last minimum 500 days. Some experts say we will be in bear market for about 650 days.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

If youre talking about bitcoin will reach the highest price in this month, it will be impossible to happen. I know bitcoin keep surprising us every year, but in the end of this year i'm sure there will be no surprise for this coin.
see the situation is so bad that to rise high the chances are very small, maybe later it can go up but only a little and only a few percent. Bitcoin will surprise but don't know when and maybe in the future. we can only wait for a beautiful day and hopefully always be patient and remain optimistic. the movement of other Bitcoin and Altcoin is very difficult to move in a good direction.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will give to us a great surprise in next year so I will hold it no matter what people will say about it!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will give to us a great surprise in next year so I will hold it no matter what people will say about it!
I am also holding it, although some friends have already told me to quickly sell assets crypto I have. but I believe surprise will come next year, and those who do not have assets of crypto will feel very loss had sold it.

reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

see the situation is so bad that to rise high the chances are very small, maybe later it can go up but only a little and only a few percent. Bitcoin will surprise but don't know when and maybe in the future. we can only wait for a beautiful day and hopefully always be patient and remain optimistic. the movement of other Bitcoin and Altcoin is very difficult to move in a good direction.
You are right if there is only a slight increase in price after that the price immediately pumps down again, the decline in bitcoin prices is enough to make people surprised but for some people it is the right time to buy it and if we see in the near future the price will not increase we have to be patient and enjoy a moment like this to get a profit if at one time bitcoin can rise again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will give a surprise like what happened in 2017, the price of bitcoin can give a deep regret for those who sell it at cheap prices.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

No this will not happen because when people will think that market will surprise but market always happen different against the people expectation. Because this is the rules of the market that market run always opposite the people trend.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I think Bitcoin can still surprise, for example, drop to 2000 usd or grow to 20000 usd very fast

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

Oh, bitcoin never ceases to amaze us, especially since mid-November! Almost every day a surprise)) In my opinion, the situation will not change until the end of the year. So what is next...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I love surprises'so if bitcoin can give the surprises I would be happy.As the market is in tears now. But the market will recover anytime so.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

Of course, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will give us another surprise. still remember the end of last year and that was the biggest surprise Bitcoin gave, many become suddenly rich.
at the moment the price of Bitcoin is falling and we are mentally tested, I am very sure in the future the price of Bitcoin will return high, until that time, I will still believe in Bitcoin.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Bitcoin still give us a big surprise, some big surprise from bitcoin are coming soon again in few year from now, just wait and see for another surprise from bitcoin market.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

For sure it use to happen every year and will happen this year too. You seems a little hopeless but no need to be worry because we all are well aware of it that price of bitcoin use to increase with month more than thousands of years so be patient don’t lose you hope soon we will get our new year gift from bitcoin this year.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

I love surprises'so if bitcoin can give the surprises I would be happy.As the market is in tears now. But the market will recover anytime so.
Yes, of course the market will recover and we don't know when, when bitcoin back up I think the market will also follow suit as altcoin. We can still hope the early years later there will be the surprise of the bitcoin.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

Of course, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will give us another surprise. still remember the end of last year and that was the biggest surprise Bitcoin gave, many become suddenly rich.
at the moment the price of Bitcoin is falling and we are mentally tested, I am very sure in the future the price of Bitcoin will return high, until that time, I will still believe in Bitcoin.
another surprise are coming in the begin of 2019, and i think this surpise make trader and investor short term are depressed and pressing our mental untill the deep haha

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

Yes, this year we saw a surprise from bitcoin. Although many traders expected a large market correction. I hope that next year we will see market growth.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: