Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

If such rates persist, then the project has every chance to collect hard cap.
I will not be surprised if it happens. The project looks promising.
After the start, there is usually a slight slowdown in the pace, let's see how it will be in this case.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Why? I'd invest everywhere. I don't see any problems with it.
If you have enough money, then diversification is useful. You are doing everything right.
But it is necessary to identify promising areas. The market can not grow all evenly.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Judging by the demand for the token, it seems that some investors were waiting for the start of sales.
Considering the situation on the market, it is now more profitable to invest in a project than in funds.
The situation may change drastically. Therefore, it is necessary to invest your money competently in several directions so that if a bullish trend begins to get a profit from it.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

At the moment, the amount of money collected on the presale is not growing, but I agree with you that if the project continues to keep the current rates hard cap will be closed pretty quickly.
I think those who want to participate should hurry.
If there is free money, then the option is good. But if this is the last money, then maybe you should wait a little.
For example, on the 15th, when the release will take place and you can get the first reviews.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

Part of the fiat money must always be kept in reserve. In case the correction is continued and there will be an opportunity to buy even cheaper assets.
Therefore, a fund based on stable coins would always be in demand.
I agree. Especially during the release of bad news.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

Why? I'd invest everywhere. I don't see any problems with it.
If you have enough money, then diversification is useful. You are doing everything right.
But it is necessary to identify promising areas. The market can not grow all evenly.
Large investors are actually interested in investing in the market index.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

At the moment, the amount of money collected on the presale is not growing, but I agree with you that if the project continues to keep the current rates hard cap will be closed pretty quickly.
I think those who want to participate should hurry.
If there is free money, then the option is good. But if this is the last money, then maybe you should wait a little.
You are right. Therefore, most likely that the main holders of the tokens will be long-term investors.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

This interest should grow in the future. This direction has only just begun to develop.
Before the emergence of such platforms, investors had to buy a lot of coins themselves and deal with portfolios.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

You are right. Therefore, most likely that the main holders of the tokens will be long-term investors.
Many good projects are experiencing hard times because of the situation on the market. Therefore, ICO members will be installed by the trailers for a fairly long time. It is more difficult to speculate with this.
It's not entirely clear what you mean. The market did not become harder now, it just became closer to the traditional market.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Part of the fiat money must always be kept in reserve. In case the correction is continued and there will be an opportunity to buy even cheaper assets.
Not all altcoins trade for fiat. Even not for USDT. It is necessary to have Bitcoin or Ether for this. Therefore, purchases for Fiat can cause some difficulties.
I think any coin can be bought for a fiat. Perhaps somewhere you need an intermediate conversion to another crypto currency, but this is not a fundamental difference.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

This interest should grow in the future. This direction has only just begun to develop.
Before the emergence of such platforms, investors had to buy a lot of coins themselves and deal with portfolios.
I know this situation. It takes a long time, a system with different funds on the same platform is much more convenient and quick. To change your investment portfolio, you need to do just a few operations.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

After the start, there is usually a slight slowdown in the pace, let's see how it will be in this case.
There is still time ahead. I think we'll see activity near the end of the ICO.
You are right, at the end of the campaign, the rate of fund-raising often increases significantly. This is because investors are used to the fact that coins are constantly growing in price, so they part with them at the last moment.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

I agree, but some directions will give more profit than the market index.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

You are right, at the end of the campaign, the rate of fund-raising often increases significantly. This is because investors are used to the fact that coins are constantly growing in price, so they part with them at the last moment.
The last few months, this strategy does not justify itself.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

I know this situation. It takes a long time, a system with different funds on the same platform is much more convenient and quick. To change your investment portfolio, you need to do just a few operations.
Plus platform provides absolute liquidity in trading.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Maybe. Now because of the negative in the market there will be a temporary pause in this direction, and then there will be rapid growth.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.

Sure I'll check it out Smiley

Therefore, a fund based on stable coins would always be in demand.
The site has information that new funds will be added, most likely a fund of this kind will also be created.
That would be wonderful. I would like to survive the current fall in some stable fund.

That's what the funds were developed for! To reduce the volatility of crypto for a safer investment
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

*EARN YOURSELF SOME UBOCOINS*

With the ETCF platform about to be opened up to investors, we are looking for people who are willing to help us review the trading platforms functionality!

All you need to do is buy any amount of ETCFs from our platform, and then review how easy/difficult you found the process, along with any constructive criticism that you may have! Please post these reviews on social media (Youtube, Medium, Twitter, etc) and share the link with the community and the team!

All participants who provide suitable reviews will receive 100 UBOCOINS as a thank you from the team :grin:

Please submit your expression of interest and your completed review to the below email address:
preview.etcf@ubonium.com
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

*EARN YOURSELF SOME UBOCOINS*

With the ETCF platform about to be opened up to investors, we are looking for people who are willing to help us review the trading platforms functionality!

All you need to do is buy any amount of ETCFs from our platform, and then review how easy/difficult you found the process, along with any constructive criticism that you may have! Please post these reviews on social media (Youtube, Medium, Twitter, etc) and share the link with the community and the team!

All participants who provide suitable reviews will receive 100 UBOCOINS as a thank you from the team :grin:

Please submit your expression of interest and your completed review to the below email address:
preview.etcf@ubonium.com
A great offer for those who specialize in bounty campaigns on social networks!

Holopopstyir

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Plus platform provides absolute liquidity in trading.
I agree, this is one of the main advantages of the platform. Investors will be sure that at any time they will be able to return their investments or convert them to another fund.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: