Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

You are right, this platform can be very convenient for those who do not want to independently buy 10-20 different crypto currencies / tokens and make up own portfolio.
Probably with the help of it it will be possible to attract new users who previously did not have a crypto currency.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Judging by the information in the first post, in order to become a full participant in the platform, I will have to undergo the KYC procedure?
Passage of the KYC procedure is now required in all serious projects, especially financial ones.
I agree with you. I'm not a fan of deannonization and passing through various kinds of verification, but if it's about financial investments, then the passage of the KYC procedure looks justified.
tilecuwi

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?

Just confirming that yes a progress bar will be added Smiley
Great news. The amount collected and monitoring it in dynamics is a very important indicator for any investor. It is very good that this will be realized and it will be possible to monitor this indicator online.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

I like the idea with credit cards. I think this is important for the crypto community.
I also like the idea with the cards of the project. It will be very convenient to manage your assets that are distributed across several currencies.
In addition, now there are problems with this. If it is possible to realize this, then the token will grow in price
I think the main difficulties are not in the price of the token, but in the legal status of such payment systems in each country.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

You are right, this platform can be very convenient for those who do not want to independently buy 10-20 different crypto currencies / tokens and make up own portfolio.
Probably with the help of it it will be possible to attract new users who previously did not have a crypto currency.
This scenario is very likely. If the convenient conversion of fiat into the crypto and vice versa is realized, then it will attract many people.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

Judging by the information in the first post, in order to become a full participant in the platform, I will have to undergo the KYC procedure?
Passage of the KYC procedure is now required in all serious projects, especially financial ones.
I agree with you. I'm not a fan of deannonization and passing through various kinds of verification, but if it's about financial investments, then the passage of the KYC procedure looks justified.
The procedure KYC, in addition to obvious disadvantages, has its advantages. Legality, security, protection against possible lawsuits.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

When was the portfolio of your funds formed? It managed to "participate" in the last major correction?
Judging by the fact that half the funds are red the last correction is taken into account in their current result.
But the second half of the funds is green. A good result, if you are a member of the fund on a growing trend, it is obvious that the yield will be many times higher.
Investing in the index of the market has always been profitable (as on average it always grows), if this platform allows it to be done easily and simply, it will take a good share of the investment market.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

The procedure KYC, in addition to obvious disadvantages, has its advantages. Legality, security, protection against possible lawsuits.
Do not quite understand about what protection from lawsuits you say?
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

so now this project run the firts ICO period until April 1, 2018 with 30% bonus right ?
anyway where can i see the progress of this crowdsale ?
thank you
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:46 PM

so now this project run the firts ICO period until April 1, 2018 with 30% bonus right ?
thank you
The community manager replied that this option will be added a little later:
can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?

Just confirming that yes a progress bar will be added Smiley
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

When was the portfolio of your funds formed? It managed to "participate" in the last major correction?
Judging by the fact that half the funds are red the last correction is taken into account in their current result.
But the second half of the funds is green. A good result, if you are a member of the fund on a growing trend, it is obvious that the yield will be many times higher.

Exactly. This sort of thing is also highly desirable to larger scale investors who are scared away by the volatility of the crypto market.

thank you
43% bonus is the pre-sale which runs until the 15th of March.
After that the bonus drops overtime, starting at 15% fro March 16th.

https://etcfmarket.com/trading.html
Here are the results of existing funds?
That is the teams production-grade MVP (Minimum viable product). It is currently live.
It turns out that now I can register on your platform and buy tokens of any of the represented funds?

Not just yet, some features have been disabled. The prices are showing how much each live fund has traveled since it's inception.

Trading of these funds will be open after pre-sale on the 15th of March Smiley

ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Softcap :   $3,500,000 USD
Hardcap :   $60,000,000 USD
A huge difference between soft and hard cap. Whether the platform is fully implemented if only soft cap will be collected?
The soft cap is the minimum amount required to implement the project.
Any funds over that will go towards improving the project with additional features/improving features already listed.

Thanks for the answer.
I see your project has MVP, is it already an operating product with limited functionality or something like a demo version?

It is an operating product with limited functionality. It will be available for trading from the 15th of March Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Not just yet, some features have been disabled. The prices are showing how much each live fund has traveled since it's inception.

Excellent pace of platform implementation. I think after the 15th I will take part in the trade.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Excellent pace of platform implementation. I think after the 15th I will take part in the trade.
Given that the project already has a functioning product (albeit in a cut-down version), I'm wondering - why conduct an ICO? Most likely to attract a large number of people to participate in the platform through advertising.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Investing in the index of the market has always been profitable (as on average it always grows), if this platform allows it to be done easily and simply, it will take a good share of the investment market.
Many new people will come to this market when it becomes comfortable and safe. This is exactly what this platform should provide. Investors who are not familiar with this area will buy the fund tokens with greater pleasure than a Monero coin that they do not understand or some other.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

If this way will be used by a lot of people then this can influence the market.
Yes, it is, you are absolutely right. Once the investment becomes simple and secure, the price of all crypto assets will grow significantly. Because many new players will come to the market, especially institutional ones, and they have a lot of money.

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

Yes, it is, you are absolutely right. Once the investment becomes simple and secure, the price of all crypto assets will grow significantly. Because many new players will come to the market, especially institutional ones, and they have a lot of money.
The platform is now more developed that makes it easier for users to use it so simple that new users who have a lot of money do not find it difficult things are logical in this easy-going era.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

The platform is now more developed that makes it easier for users to use it so simple that new users who have a lot of money do not find it difficult things are logical in this easy-going era.
I am confident that as a result of the appearance of such platforms, the flow of investments into crypto-currencies will greatly increase.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

No one will be against if the market starts to grow after this correction.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Do not quite understand about what protection from lawsuits you say?
For example, if you are under 18 years old and you made an investment, your parents can challenge this financial transaction, since you did not have enough rights to do it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: