Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2682 times)
Cardalex

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

I like in Ubobank that 0% of the transfer fee is a crypto currency between wallets. it is also important that there is good security. recently scammers steal coins from exchangers.Bank-graded Internet security should cope with this.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1280

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

On public sale, you have 70% of tokens allocated. If you do not sell out (rarely to whom doing this), then what will you do with the unsold ones? 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Now there are a lot of interesting projects of ICO on market. I was most interested in UBONIUM project, because this project has a very interesting idea. They have collected softcap. Hence, the project will be implemented.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

For a long time, such a common platform has been needed. I hope it can be achieved eventually, and we will be able to use it.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

How many languages are translated white paper from the project Ubonium? I do not speak English well.

I want to know more about the possibilities of the Ubonium platform. How will it work and what can its investors offer? For this I want to read the white paper.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

If the project Ubonium collects a hardcap, what additional options will be implemented?
Cardalex

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

Has 15 million already been collected? If so then this is an amazing result. The main stage of ICO is still ahead, but so much money has been collected.
This sounds very optimistic. The project continues to amaze me.

Always need to hope for better, especially when a good project and a professional team, like Ubonium. The project, still continues to amaze, ICO has not yet ended.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Can I see the address  smart contract of ubonium to make sure that the amount indicated on the site corresponds to the collected funds?

A very large portion of the funds were collected from wire transfersso the team are looking at a way to show this to you in the near future Smiley

when comes app out for mobile? I want to try it.

Not for a little while yet be patient haha. September this year is when the app will be released in Singapore, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

Now a lot of different exchangers. What is the distinguishing feature of your exchanger? What advantages does it give to users?

Uboniums exchange will be one of few with fiat pairings Smiley

How many languages are translated white paper from the project Ubonium? I do not speak English well.

The translations will be released shortly once the bounty has been completed.

If the project Ubonium collects a hardcap, what additional options will be implemented?

If the project reaches hardcap it will allow for more rapid expansion of all of Uboniums projects Smiley
Amulino

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Can I see the address  smart contract of ubonium to make sure that the amount indicated on the site corresponds to the collected funds?

A very large portion of the funds were collected from wire transfersso the team are looking at a way to show this to you in the near future Smiley

when comes app out for mobile? I want to try it.

Not for a little while yet be patient haha. September this year is when the app will be released in Singapore, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

Now a lot of different exchangers. What is the distinguishing feature of your exchanger? What advantages does it give to users?

Uboniums exchange will be one of few with fiat pairings Smiley

The translations will be released shortly once the bounty has been completed.

If the project reaches hardcap it will allow for more rapid expansion of all of Uboniums projects Smiley

It turns out, as always. We wait and see the development of the project. If Ubonium realizes all plans, it will certainly be successful.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

How much is the referral bonus for the attracted investor? For example, if my friend invests in Ubonium.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cardalex

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Can we have more discount, if we invest over 50 eth?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

How much is the referral bonus for the attracted investor? For example, if my friend invests in Ubonium.

25 UBOCOINS per person you refer who invests Smiley

Not at this stage, but there is a 15% discount currently!

Numie

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

25 UBOCOINS per person you refer who invests Smiley

Not at this stage, but there is a 15% discount currently!

25 UBOCOINS for every refer - not a bad!
15% discount currently - very good too.
 Project is collect softcap, so theUbonium will be implemented. do not have to wait long to invest when there are discounts.
Amulino

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Over 300 Participants from world-wide participated in our Beta-Version Protocol Testing.

At present Ubonium running the test protocol with BTC and ETH, they will be adding UBO after ICO. Thus, raising the demand for UBOCOIN naturally.
m2017
Legendary

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Bank for cryptocurrencies for the crypto community - sounds cool! I like that, use ubocard with Ubobank for wallets over 50 million stores world-wide with ATM facilities to withdraw your cryptocurrencies conveniently. Transfer funds between ubopayApp and ubocard using ubobank account securely and conveniently.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

The project deserves attention. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Maximum issues of UBO Tokens :   300,000,000.    All unsold tokens will be destroyed automatically and Permanently.
If Ubonium sell few coins, then many tokens will be destroyed. As a result, the total number of coins will not be large. Does this mean that the fewer coins there are, the higher their price? This applies to any project.
Cardalex

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

when will ubonium ICO end? how much time is left before completion?
Numie

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

I think ubonium will definitely achieve hardcap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
On which exchanges will tokens be listed after the successful completion of ICO?

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

I think ubonium will definitely achieve hardcap with the achievement of token sales at the moment. so let's help make this project a success.
On which exchanges will tokens be listed after the successful completion of ICO?

Of course, the more people will know about the project, the better it will be for us. Is there a Bounty campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: