Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe John McAfee is right about Bitcoin hitting $500,000 in 3 years?  (Read 1085 times)
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
With the current market trends I don't think that the bitcoin price will reach at that level. I assume that this is what John McAfee wants as he owns huge amount of bitcoin in his wallet. It will be too expensive for a ordinary people to take part at that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

if I think bitcoin to reach $ 500,000 within 3 years is hard, we do not know 3 years ahead how, but, if bitcoin within 3 years has reached that value, then the other coin is thinking whether it will be a bit closer to bitcoin . . ?? and in my opinion indeed within 3 years will experience an increase, but not up to $ 500,000  here's my opinion about this
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

I doubt it, but I would be very happy to be proven wrong on this one. It will see a very nice increase, you would think, from the levels it's at now but I don't think it will be any where near $500,000.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I think what he said was farting. This is impossible. Does he predict that there will soon be the biggest financial crisis in human history? Is the process of capitalist disintegration accelerated? I don't think it will be so fast.
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Its really hard to speculate the value of Bitcoin.

But, He could be right but it will depends on people if they will join the train once it hits more than $100k since it really risky.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
Let the market first restore the whale and increase the market capitalization, and then put forward forecasts. All this does not mean anything until he is at level 7k and there is no dynamics.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
Let the market first restore the whale and increase the market capitalization, and then put forward forecasts. All this does not mean anything until he is at level 7k and there is no dynamics.
Guys, this can be very bad forecasts. Many experts say Bitcoin has no prospects, and therefore today its price is in this position.Of course, you do not need to blindly trust any words, but you still need to wait for everything.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

This person is not very authoritative for me. Especially after I learned that he takes the money for shilling projects. That's why it seems to me that you can't trust his forecast at all.

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

I think his prediction will still be hit but it will take longer than his original timeframe.  As crazy as this guy is he has done a lot of positive things for the crypto world.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

it's not about believeable or not. it's about did that reasonable or not. i think that was unreasonable to hit that value in three years
DronBudloS

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

This person is not very authoritative for me. Especially after I learned that he takes the money for shilling projects. That's why it seems to me that you can't trust his forecast at all.
I fully agree with the fact that he does not have authority in the crypto world, Yes it is very bright, but it does not mean that at least something will be as he said.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

I fully agree with the fact that he does not have authority in the crypto world, Yes it is very bright, but it does not mean that at least something will be as he said.
It remains speculation and believing or not is in our hands, maybe he got the right or nearest prediction in bitcoin in the past 2017 which is not really impressive especially if his speculation is just a guts and saying 20,000k usd by december 2017 now hes trying to predict 3 years gap oh common that was a long way shilling for his co-advertise projects.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

McAfee is an icon in crypto world, no doubt. But, he does not have a crystal ball. Guaranteeing the price of BTC to hit $500k in 3 years from him does not mean it will reach that price within the next few years. 3 years is a short time for merchants, corporations, institutional buyers, and the public to fully integrate crypto currencies in their life/businesses. Adaptation will be the trigger for BTC to hit that price level. Let's wait some announcements from Apple, Amazon, Samsung, and other big companies to adapt crypto, maybe it will hit $500k.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

This is quite possible, as this forecast has been carefully analyzed by a large number of large analytical companies. According to some forecasts for this period of time bitcoin can reach 1 000 000$

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Bitcoin price prediction look unreal stick to most of the newbie but bitcoin price surprises all so we can believe bitcoin potential is huge may be possible
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

McAfee is an icon in crypto world, no doubt. But, he does not have a crystal ball. Guaranteeing the price of BTC to hit $500k in 3 years from him does not mean it will reach that price within the next few years. 3 years is a short time for merchants, corporations, institutional buyers, and the public to fully integrate crypto currencies in their life/businesses. Adaptation will be the trigger for BTC to hit that price level. Let's wait some announcements from Apple, Amazon, Samsung, and other big companies to adapt crypto, maybe it will hit $500k.
Hes not even an ICON here on cryptoworld but just an another plain speculator into this very volatile market the thing on here is that hes quite famous into other trading firms which every word he do said do make such impact but basing on the past and present words that he do thrown out to cryptocurrency. Going back it was positive but recently he do said negative things which it turns out that even a single word from him i dont even tend to listed anymore.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

of course everything is possible but to think of that right now is very delusional, we can start thinking of it again if bitcoin's price reaches 19k again in just few months time.

jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Why not? If bitcoin or crypto market will in demand and continuously increase there's possibility that we can hit the highest price like McAfee prediction. Everything will happen in right time.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

No it wont reach that number. Its absurd and he is looking at it from one perspective. If BTC keeps shitting at this rate it wont be possible to even mine it in a profitable fashion.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

i hope mcafee keeps right with his predictive. he seems really confident in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: