Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe John McAfee is right about Bitcoin hitting $500,000 in 3 years?  (Read 1085 times)
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:48 PM

Guys a crack head tbh. His analogy makes sense but doesnt mean anything about price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Although some would say it is possible, at first I thought the same thing as well but as time goes by and upon observation; bitcoins price had always been fluctuating so there is really no assurance it will reach that amount. 3 years is a short time and $500k is a huge amount of price to achieve.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

Yes, I believe in this truth. I think that bitcoin has enough power to hit $500000 in the next 3 years. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and many people want to invest their money in bitcoin. In the next few years, bitcoin can be accepted in many countries which can make the price of bitcoin increase

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

No it was 3 years away from now and i do not know how he even compute it on his way or just to hype out there. That price is a little bit positive and possibly to attain bit it doesn't says when and what year it will be on its price. We are free to believe if we will trust his predictions or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

Guys a crack head tbh. His analogy makes sense but doesnt mean anything about price increase.
Not a crack head, a smart head buddy. And he upped his prediction which to me didn't make any sense. If you felt confident in 500k, and your fundamentals made you think 1 million now, stay with 500k as a safe bet! That part to me was "cracked out" but other than that, it is entirely possible and I look forward to finding out whether or not it will come to fruition.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

The speculation has been changed he said it will hit $1M by the year 2020 if that did not happen there would be a live broadcast for eating his own thing, but I bet he will forget about that or he will say he did not bet such an awful thing like what he did with some of his speculations, tiny chance to hit like that we need a mass good news or an adoption to be able to raise up to $50k how much more for $1M, from this swinging markets where people are taking profits from fluctuations I doubt it will.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

He said 1 million USD based on a mathematical model of how scarce mining rewards will have become by that time; however he didn't initially factor in the tremendous political

pressure and black propaganda against crypto currencies by governments and banks. Having said that, free enterprise cannot be stopped, and a 1 million USD valuation for BTC

is indeed likely (and some would argue inevitable) as soon as the intellectual crypto community defeats the fake games played by the power brokers controlling

the fiat in the world...

thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

He is just a human and human ability is subject to commit mistakes, so i believe that even john McAfee speculation sometimes is just a mere most specially when that kind of amount in just for 3 years.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I think last year he said that he will eat his own *** on live broadcast about his prediction. I mean like, he is good, but I doubt all his prediction will come true. And if it does, the price as of now really need a bigger impact in the future so that it will increase. Well, we'll see about that tho, whether it is true or not.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

People are really interested on whether John McAfee will be able to hit the head of the nail as far as his prediction is concerned. Personally speaking, I am more inclined to believe that this will not be able to come true judging on the kind of energy that the market has had been exhibiting for years. Maybe if the bullish trend that sweep 2017 continued until this time maybe this can be possible but we know the existing condition of the market right now...it is more bearish than its counterpart. I have to admit though that deep inside I am wishing that this McAfee prediction will come true as I am a small Bitcoin holder.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

I brlieve what he said that bitcoin can reach $500k in thr next three years from now. I am believing this before he said it because i also saw the bitcoin chart and its behavior. Look at the chart from 2011 until now and you can saw the proof that bitcoin even potentially reach $1 million at the end of 2021.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DronBudloS

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

John McAfee very loud personality, and he largely thanks to such statements became famous, for this I do not believe in his words. I think the price does not jump 100k.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Don't believe such mess speculation without even a solid proof, reaching $50,000 it would be the ideal target for this coming year, unlike platinum or a thing they can not put Bitcoin into actual auction it can reach that price in three years.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

I do not agree with this idea. it will never succeed. nobody not gives $ 500,000 to a bitcoin
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I do think bitcoin will eventually reach his price prediction but it may take longer then originally predicted.  I know McAfee get sa lot of hate but his passion has really helped the crypto community.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

That McAfee prediction was a publicity stunt and a means to gain media coverage for all his promotions.

He's a genius at marketing himself.

As for the 500K prediction, the world will be in serious fcuking trouble if it ever reaches that price and by then you'd be more interested in holding guns,

ammo, food amongst others.

Kiss Kiss
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink

Although I think bitcoin has a great potential to reach incredible values in the future, I think $500,000 is an extremely high prediction for the next few years.

What is good about this is that McAfee really believe about the power of Bitcoin. This is a sign that crypto will dominate in the future due to so many millionaires are now supporting crypto. It is being said that in the world of crypto everything can be possible so this is why so many of us predicting its value 10x for the next 3 years.

In my opinion, it might take more than 3 years. I hope the number of the supporters of bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies rise in the future.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

i'm so happy if bitcoin price will hit about 500k
but, i don't believe it,, and the reasonable price for bitcoin in my opinion in three years is still below 200K USD
regards
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

He is not entirely false.Irrrespect with fluctuation of bitcoin price,their are some chance for bitcoin to reach 500,000$.If you don't depend on a bitcoin,hold your bitcoin till the price of bitcoin reaches maximum.Even the price of bitcoin cross 500,000$,before the desired months.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Anything is possible, for it to hit half of a million, the price forecast is not feasible, for Bitcoin to worth that much in 3 years, the price should be over $100k now, the price is still around $7500 now, if one uses time series analysis to do the price prediction putting the next halving into consideration I don't see Bitcoin getting to that price so soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: