Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe John McAfee is right about Bitcoin hitting $500,000 in 3 years?  (Read 1085 times)
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

When BTC captures an industry, it doesn't really matter what it is, when it dominates any industry as THE way to trade, value will skyrocket. That skyrocket will self-perpetuate another cycle of boom and bust, but the settling point will be far higher than today's prices. When we go from 1% of people owning bitcoin to 5% it will be a major move in price, easily to $100k and beyond.

When you think about the volume of money that moves around, and BTC is going to have to account for a substantial portion of that flow, $500k is not at all unrealistic and it will be here before we know it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will be degradated, ethereum will get on top. In a year bitcoin's value will decrease, after that increase, but only to 10.000 $, not even close 500.000 $.

DronBudloS

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

I do not know how he can be trusted. Yes, he fulfills part of his promises but needs to understand that his promises about the courses are just not serious.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

All waiting BTC at higher than 100000 but now nobody can say where will be bottom and when) IMHO it will go up when all will wait it at 500 usd)

pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

This time mcAffee is wrong in his prediction to bitcoin price after 3 years. As you can see bitcoin suffered since the start of the year and no sign of coming back, cant wait to see mc affec licking his own d on live tv.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

No, i don't believe it is possible. It should be a very very big manipulation of the Bitcoin to reach $500'000 in 3 years. Or a fall the USD.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years. I hope I am wrong, but personally I just don't see it happening. On top of that McAfee seems like kind of a nut, so I definitely wouldn't invest based upon his speculations.

conectum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Well the guess is 1 mil at the moment in a year and a half as he said he was being conservative about it. There is a chance it might happen of course, however the price would have to start jumping significantly right now in order to achieve it.
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
I don't believe in John McAfee but i do believe one day bitcoin price will be more than $500,000 because of more people joining the race with limited rare supply (21M) , not exactly happen withing the coming three years  Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

No I do not believe it will hit that much in 3 years, simply because it seems the mainstream public has gotten cautious with it.
ArjCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

I would be surprised 500k will be reached within 3 years. But i think 250k must be possible within this timeframe. We all have seen how fast it can go and we are still very early in the game.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Absolutely not, I don't trust this guy although sometime his predictions was true. He's just a promoter so he was paid to promote for all ICO projects and cryptocurrencies. Although I believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency but I don't think Bitcoin price can be able $1m at the end of 2020 and for now, I'm waiting to see how will he live without his dick Grin

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

Its really hard to speculate the value of Bitcoin.

But, He could be right but it will depends on people if they will join the train once it hits more than $100k since it really risky.

Although he was right about so many predictions before but this time, I can ensure that it'll not come true and BTC price will not be $500k or $1m at the end of 2020 and John McAfee will have to eat his own dick on TV Grin. I don't know how will he live without it Smiley). Maybe he'll have to go to Thailand to fix it. LOL

Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, such as FUDs, Good news , the effect of some whales who try to manipulate the price of bitcoin and so on. Demand and supply forces are the major drivers. The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

So here, what we really want to understand is the probability of bitcoin reaching $500,000. The market cap will have to be $8 trillion dollar for bitcoin to hit that landmark. So do you think there is  a little probability for that??? Wink
This is a good question! I think we all know about McAfee he is very optimistic. Personally 100.000$ in 3 years are enough.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

I would be surprised 500k will be reached within 3 years. But i think 250k must be possible within this timeframe. We all have seen how fast it can go and we are still very early in the game.
I'm not thinking with $250,000 - $500,000 within 3 years. $100,000 is what I'm thinking but we will see.

John McAfee can't be trusted with his opinion/predictions. I'm not believing with his words anymore before it's encouraging but with his acts it's hard to depend on his words.

I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years.
It will be a long way for bitcoin to hit $500,000 but who knows if there's a sudden increase to the market cap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Guys on some mad drugs tbh, I question some of his thought process. Such valuation is overkill, even though I'm a Bitcoin fan boy.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

I'm not thinking with $250,000 - $500,000 within 3 years. $100,000 is what I'm thinking but we will see.

John McAfee can't be trusted with his opinion/predictions. I'm not believing with his words anymore before it's encouraging but with his acts it's hard to depend on his words.

I think it would be a long shot for bitcoin to reach 500k in three years.
It will be a long way for bitcoin to hit $500,000 but who knows if there's a sudden increase to the market cap.
Im totally agree with your reply and his actions becomes more not realiable for all what he's done with this past 2017 after his prediction is getting reach he use that opportunity to shill more and get more active in twitter and predicting bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, such as FUDs, Good news , the effect of some whales who try to manipulate the price of bitcoin and so on. Demand and supply forces are the major drivers. The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.

I don't believe entirely in so-called expert predictions.
same here. i dont think that there are so called experts or pro that can fully predict the future of bitcoin. those people are just normal individuals and they cant just forseen what will happen on the future.

The people in bitcoin market have more power than the experts concerning bitcoin price.
of course people that invest or buy btc are still more powerful than those who dont have a btc and just only predicting random stuffs regarding on what will be the futre of bitcoin.

investors are the ones that trully control the price , not those so called experts.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

As time passes by, the supply of this coin decrease so technically the price will go up. If the demand for this coin will not change and the hype and supporters will remain there is mistake the coin will sky rocket again but $500,000 figure is too high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: