Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paybear] What do you think of this new website?  (Read 664 times)
DrakeDG (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

I have looked into paybear's website and yeah it looks neat and clean. Though, you'll have to wait a bit longer for that to happen because their ICO will be happening on the last quarter of 2018.

Yeah your correct. Devs are focusing on its API right now because it is their main product, and some users on their telegram groups are finding minor bug problems. So devs are a bit busy right now fixing these things. However, the no. of support paybear getting is increasing day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrakeDG (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

Hello

i am offering a service in which i can spread your site in many 25+ forums. To help you attain more audience. I can tell you more like prices and work samples if you agree.

contact me at

telegram : @Ldanequbain
gmail: iceforsalehere224@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/KyDranel

you cant receive pms  from me so i think pm in this forum is not possible

Regards

Contact them directly on their telegram or website, no active team members are here to cater your proposal.

I saw merchants themselves tweeting about PayBear, so they must trust them by that much. With upcoming support for Magento and Shopify, it will definitely allow them to reach more merchants (or allow more merchants to reach them?).

Shopify is very strict on API's specially that they have their own api for cryptocurrency, if paybear can pull that off (Magento and Shopify support) then they'll be successful.

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 04:32:33 PM by DigitalFox

There are few similar projects functioning as gates between crypto and fiat payments for various online stores. I'm sure this service is needed and the adoption of crypto payments will grow.

GothicTauren48

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

There are few similar projects functioning as gates between crypto and fiat payments for various online stores. I'm sure this service is needed and the adoption of crypto payments will grow.

Yeah, to name a few of them we got Bitpay, ShiftyButton, and Coinbase. Paybear is not the 1st one to offer this kind of service, although it is good to hear this kind of services are being implemented, they are still new in this kind of business.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

Yeah, to name a few of them we got Bitpay, ShiftyButton, and Coinbase. Paybear is not the 1st one to offer this kind of service, although it is good to hear this kind of services are being implemented, they are still new in this kind of business.

Speaking of Paybear, can it already be used in actual production environments or live businesses? What I mean is, it might have to run more tests to make sure that it's secure and has minimal to ideally zero bugs.
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Speaking of Paybear, can it already be used in actual production environments or live businesses? What I mean is, it might have to run more tests to make sure that it's secure and has minimal to ideally zero bugs.

I think their system is currently in Beta, which means that they are probably still testing stuff. I did read that it is ready for production use and that they don't expect any major problems or downtime.

Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

I think their system is currently in Beta, which means that they are probably still testing stuff. I did read that it is ready for production use and that they don't expect any major problems or downtime.

With Paybear just in its preliminary stage, it's understandable that it's not yet as stable and does not support as many coins like CoinPayments. With that said, are there any special feature or benefit that Paybear offers that sets it apart from other payment gateways?
woodkid

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

I'm looking for a crypto payment gateway that will allow me to accept 1 USD payments. Right now PayBear doesn't allow that (minimum is 0.0005 BTC, which equals to 3,2 USD).

Does anyone know if that's going to change any time soon? Perhaps some alternative solution, which has a straightforward API or integration library for PHP? Also, low fees, around 1%.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: