Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcast-radio.com - Looking For Investors - Dj's - And Interviewers  (Read 673 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:58:59 PM

Bitcast Radio as taken flight!

We are starting to get the pieces put together, and the site is coming together nicely.

This is what we have to do:

1. Look for "Micro-investors" to help get the radio station on it's feet. When I say "Micro" I mean small investments from multiple people. Whatever you can afford, of any traded currency. If you want to do any of this please before you do, email me at contact@bitcast-radio.com and we will talk then.

2 Find DJ's and people that would be willing to set up interviews with Bitcoin related projects. We need dj's for all types of music, we need the interviewers for Interview Hours, and also we would like to get together a newsgroup that would get news for that day relating to bitcoin, and broadcast it all to the world.

3. We need Advertising. and SEO. This and the people I need all cost money. If I can get an investor(s) to help fund this, it would make the process a lot smoother. Get the word out if you can, if you have a twitter with a lot of followers, follow me and RT me http://twitter.com/gorgorom - facebook - http://facebook.com/gorgor.omm. We are looking to get anywhere from 3-6 BTC to fund our operation for a few months, and by then will hopefully have much more than that made. Im not saying that 3-6 in one chunk, im talking about "Micro" investments.

4. I want to be able to pay all of my reporters, interviewers and DJ's a small amount for their time and effort, and I would also love to run a huge Advertising Campaign to get this lifted off. Also! If anyone here is highly experienced with Wordpress, I would welcome you onto the development team to help the site get made up nice.

I look forward to the future this Station has, and I hope to have a few of you on the team!

Regards,

--Gor--

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: