Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who just transacted this large amount of bitcoin within a matter of days...  (Read 189 times)
motoprose (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:03:57 PM by motoprose

This is the address: 3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

"A mysterious individual purchased $344 million worth at an average of $8,400 (£5980.55) from 2/09/18 through 02/12/18 - then, doubled down adding nearly 41,000 coins for a new total of 96,000 coins worth around $969,600,000
at today’s price ($10,100)."

It was said but without proof the wallet is that of Chechen leader's son Ramzan Kadyrov.

Credit for this goes to: cryptoXshark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

Why do you feel we care to know this info.  ESP why do you try to put a face to the purchase.  What is your motive here?  Are you trying to spread the word the bottom is in? Grin

With all the news surrounding ole Craig hell maybe it was him 😝🤓

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Another whale? Nice information. Maybe its about time to buy bitcoin because the bullish rally might happen by march. This is really exciting. I hope that bitcoin will break his ATH at the 2nd quarter of this year.  Grin

motoprose (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
Merited by Lionidas (13)

Why do you feel we care to know this info.  ESP why do you try to put a face to the purchase.  What is your motive here?  Are you trying to spread the word the bottom is in? Grin

Was not me who put this info out there but the one I posted who did.
The mention of credit is where the source was from.
Another individual proclaimed it was him not me.

And information is to be shared unless you are against what WikiLeaks and Julian Assange stands for. Lips sealed
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

And information is to be shared unless you are against what WikiLeaks and Julian Assange stands for. Lips sealed
Yes agree 100% and the information I have is that at times fake USDT has been created out of nothing more than thin air
and used to buy Bitcoins so it might be worth trying to see if there is a connection here between the two.

People can ignore the warnings but they will be the first to blame everyone else except themselves if/when things
go bang.

I said for years that bankers were free to pump-en-dump Bitcoin and people just laughed but today its generally
accepted because it was obvious all along.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Please learn to use the search function. This nonsense story has been debunked weeks ago.

The address belongs to the Huobi exchange (as can be seen here: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500?from_address=3Cbq7aT1tY), and it is simply one of their storage wallets.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Was not me who put this info out there but the one I posted who did.
The mention of credit is where the source was from.
Another individual proclaimed it was him not me.

I’m all for open knowledge. But I don’t get why we(humans) must know what amount of wealth people own. Why is this a thing?  The fact we are alive breathing roof over our heads and able to eat today is that not enough wealth?   to me your worth is not in your finances! It’s all in what good you can bring to your fellow humans and about leaving a legacy behind to help others in the future.  When you look at all the issues with the world most revolve around money unfortunately. I’m not sure bitcoin will solve that but it will solve the money printing issues.  When one starts to look into the issues with the current system you enevitably end up at bitcoin.  Very powerful stuff we have here and the more I go on here I guess it’s good to have an idea who has what and where the future power(wealth) will lie.  Anyway to each their own. That could be anyone bitcoin.

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Just because funds have moved from one wallet to another does not mean that a purchase has been conducted. It could easily just be an individual or exchange moving their funds from one wallet to another for a variety of reasons. I would be very surprised if you can link this to a transaction involving any fiat.

Bestthefriend

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

If transactions like these are happening then I think a bull market might not be far off in the horizon. This means the whales are back and are in active business, so they will likely drive up the price up again soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: