Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: merit is GARBAGE  (Read 628 times)
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

mate...what the hell wrong with you?
you dont know about it .ok fine....doesnt mean its garbage.
booooooo on your post
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
navillera011486

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Topic's creator is shitty-poster, scammers, merit hunters/ beggars. Due to all those things, he/she didn't deserve to get any merit point regardless this guy change attitude and start contributing to the forum with relevant topics and constructive, high quality threads. Over time, if this guy continuously doing those great things (of course, take time, energy, and efforts for learning more, brainstorming before writing), merit points will sometime come to the account as rewards for deserved topics/ threads.

If he keep doing current things (moaning, crying, complaining about drawbacks of merit system), he won't get any merit, won't get forever.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Haha, This one is probably an alt of a bitter poster that can't rank up due to this new system or whatsoever. Well, Definitely this user is a close-minded person. That He/she can't see through the good benefit that the new system can bring to the whole community.

A lot of users here can't appreciate the beauty of this merit system. Yes, It's hard to rank up, and not all people will truly appreciate your posts but the thing is some make this system as a burden for them which relatively wrong. Why not make this system as a challenge, to improve your skills and knowledge.

Before saying "merit is a Garbage" try to look at yourself first. If you can't fit with the new system then, who's the garbage now?
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Haha, This one is probably an alt of a bitter poster that can't rank up due to this new system or whatsoever. Well, Definitely this user is a close-minded person. That He/she can't see through the good benefit that the new system can bring to the whole community.

A lot of users here can't appreciate the beauty of this merit system. Yes, It's hard to rank up, and not all people will truly appreciate your posts but the thing is some make this system as a burden for them which relatively wrong. Why not make this system as a challenge, to improve your skills and knowledge.

Before saying "merit is a Garbage" try to look at yourself first. If you can't fit with the new system then, who's the garbage now?

The OP is not pointing out that Merit is garbage because the OP is not getting any, the complain is about a 4 letter post that is getting merit even if it is an old post. What the OP do not know is that that post is the start of the meme that is now popular to crypto currency users which is the term HODL. I think the OP understands it now with a lot of people explaining it.
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

I’m also a newbie and got no merit activity is 28 and 64 posts, I’m newbie here and I also try my best but because I newbie I’m still learning, we must accept the rules of this forum, I will not give up but I’m Willing to learn from the best.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

WTF? is this a benefit of merit system?
Such garbage comments get merit, whereas many comments are very useful but do not get any merit.
please answer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.msg4023047#msg4023047

This garbage comment (according to you) is the origin of the famous slang which has taken the community by storm, and in fact this comment is far better than all your shitty posts.
Each and everyone here knows what HODL is and you think his comment didn't contribute anything?

wierdope

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

Merits is not a garbage, spammers is. If wasn't the spammers the merits rules will not be implement in the forum. Maybe you are one of those spammers who wants to ruin BT forum. The rules was implemented for the good of this forum. You think they will implement for such a reason, no. So just follow the rules.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Such garbage comments get merit, whereas many comments are very useful but do not get any merit.
please answer.

stop whining , this wont get you better situation since its already implemented over 1 month ago , you should adapt with these kind of stuff , and be a better poster , lots of newbies out there was trying to work hard to gain merit , and meanwhile you here complaining
30shyn

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

please answer.

Maybe you are mad because you didn't get any merits. Don't waste your time posting like this. Moderators do their best to make this forum better in the future. If you want merits, instead of posting like this, make a post the can contribute other member of this forum. And I guess I spotted the reason why merit system is being made, because of people like you, impatience.
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

I don't think so. Merit is a good way of forcing people posting high quality posts.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Merits is not a garbage, spammers is. If wasn't the spammers the merits rules will not be implement in the forum. Maybe you are one of those spammers who wants to ruin BT forum. The rules was implemented for the good of this forum. You think they will implement for such a reason, no. So just follow the rules.

Very rightly said. Merit was very much needed for the forum and the shit posters have failed to rank up now after the merit system. They have realized that they will never be able to participate in bounties if the merit system is not removed. I guess this is the why they keep using bad names for merit system.

stop whining , this wont get you better situation since its already implemented over 1 month ago , you should adapt with these kind of stuff , and be a better poster , lots of newbies out there was trying to work hard to gain merit , and meanwhile you here complaining

I also do not understand why people keep making these complain threads after a month. Most of the new members have already moved on. Even the signature campaigns have  started asking for merits and are getting enough number of applicants fulfilling the criteria.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

please answer.

You as a spammer will not ever see the benefit of merit so don't question it. This forum was created to the benefit of everyone, Like all other things, there are changes that happen overtime and one huge change was having a merit system. I certainly support this system. it was implemented as admins are seeing so many shitposters in this forum which is really bothering. This spammers did not only destroy the good reputation of the forum but also spread garbage post everywhere. We are here to learn, to collaborate and exchange valuable insights about crypto and not to criticize the rules and policies. If you cant stand these new rules, the door is always open for you.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

I’m also a newbie and got no merit activity is 28 and 64 posts, I’m newbie here and I also try my best but because I newbie I’m still learning, we must accept the rules of this forum, I will not give up but I’m Willing to learn from the best.

Complaining that you being a newbie will not help. Obviously its the merit posters whom you are trying to impress or trying to get their attention by this method of pseudo-begging under a "newbie" blanket.

There are so many things people dont like about this forum. Its layout is bad, its software is old and trust system if fucked up and now you people are complaining of the merit system. If you have so many things in the forum which you dont like, then why stay in this forum? Leave this forum. At least a chunk of shitposters would be removed in this manner if they follow my advice.

I know you guys will never leave this forum because its favorite haunt of the jobless begging pajeets.

I don't think so. Merit is a good way of forcing people posting high quality posts.

If you feel you are being "forced" to make quality posts then you really need to think what you writing about. Probably your wisdom is not enough to comment on those stuff.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Agree! There are different ranks of users complaining about merit system. They complained, moaned, cried mainly because they can not compose high-quality posts or they are account-farmers and don't have enough of time, and ideas to write such high quality post.
Complaining that you being a newbie will not help. Obviously its the merit posters whom you are trying to impress or trying to get their attention by this method of pseudo-begging under a "newbie" blanket.

Actually, I like design/ layout of the forum (I am not sure which word is exact because I am not IP epxert). It's simple, I like simplicity and minimalism. Furthermore, there are lots of better-designed forums than bitcointalk, but those designs can distract users to the main points (contents of threads/ topics/ whole forum). And I guess this is one of the reason why merit system launched, to control spamming endemic that come from spammers/ account-farmers. Those ones simply tried to wear signature and take money, covered the forum with tons of shitty posts.
There are so many things people dont like about this forum. Its layout is bad, its software is old and trust system if fucked up and now you people are complaining of the merit system. If you have so many things in the forum which you dont like, then why stay in this forum? Leave this forum. At least a chunk of shitposters would be removed in this manner if they follow my advice.

Give merit system more time, it will change the forum better (both quality of threads/topics/ users and control the exponential growth of user quantity) certainly.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

If you do not agree with the Admin's decision, then why not get out of this forum? It is clear that you just want to rank up just to enroll in signature campaign. If you just posted something interesting, then I will be the one to give you some merit points. But unfortunately, it was not worth it.

This forum is not yours and it does not belong to the likes of you. From now on, learn to post interesting threads even if they are about the merit system as long as you provide the reasons as to why you see it garbage. Have fun getting negative feedback.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

please answer.

How come that a newbie were saying such thing, lol, im laughing right now literally .  Grin
To be honest, i'm going to say to you that this merit system is really helpful because this forum is too crowded. It minimize those people who are abusing this forum, also. Merit system is going to help us to improve our knowledge about cryptocurrencies, if we are going to pay attention we could notice that it is benefiting us and not just some annoying rules.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

please answer.

Please send any satoshi you have to one of the addresses owned by satoshi, then never sign into bitcointalk again.

Thanks

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I've seen a reply contains HODL and it received a merit? I know giving a merit is on discretion of the reader but it wasn't a quality post and i've seen alot of them mostly from a post of legendary members. I don't know their reasons but the essence of merit was to give recognition/appreciation for the contributors in our community.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

please answer.

Mate it doesn't have to be long for it to receive merit. As long as you help the other fellows or gave a useful info, that's enough. Besides you really should've researched more about that term before you say anything. Think about what you're going to do before making any accusations. As many members stated here, HODL is a term about holding your coin.

You've been roasted son.

This garbage comment (according to you) is the origin of the famous slang which has taken the community by storm, and in fact this comment is far better than all your shitty posts.
Each and everyone here knows what HODL is and you think his comment didn't contribute anything?

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
Merited by Tyrantt (1)

Someone is an impatient forum/topic poster, the whole point is to give help before you receive any 'reward'.

If you want to be here, then do so but help others too and be nice.

Rewards/Merits are just a bonus.

Merit me or don't.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: