Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3526 times)
tsat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I checked your list of advisors. Why they don't indicate partnership with Freezone on LinkedIn accounts?

We never asked advisors to do that, they support our ideas and they are all with us not for money, but for idea, this is what we are proud of.
Soon we will have videos from some of them where they express their mind about the project.

But if your project is so good, why they don't want to inform followers about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

I checked your list of advisors. Why they don't indicate partnership with Freezone on LinkedIn accounts?

We never asked advisors to do that, they support our ideas and they are all with us not for money, but for idea, this is what we are proud of.
Soon we will have videos from some of them where they express their mind about the project.

But if your project is so good, why they don't want to inform followers about it?

If you check the top list of our advisors you can see that they mention only those job places where they are CEOs, Founders, Chair Man etc. I think that they don`t want to mention Advisors position on those projects where they participate. But as I`ve said, soon we`ll post videos with support from our advisors, stay tuned)

ico_hunter_x_hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

If you check the top list of our advisors you can see that they mention only those job places where they are CEOs, Founders, Chair Man etc. I think that they don`t want to mention Advisors position on those projects where they participate. But as I`ve said, soon we`ll post videos with support from our advisors, stay tuned)

Well, it makes sense.
Will be waiting for those videos anyway) Hope they will be published before the start of ICO, hah.

amrahova_s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Well, it makes sense.
Will be waiting for those videos anyway) Hope they will be published before the start of ICO, hah.

Rest assured, they will)
tsat

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Still don't understand why they refuse to mention Freezone. For example, this man (https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-cocking-20540135/) clearly points out projects which he advised.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Still don't understand why they refuse to mention Freezone. For example, this man (https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-cocking-20540135/) clearly points out projects which he advised.

Because it`s one of his main professions, he is an advisor and exclaims himself as an advisor.  Our top list of advisory board consists of CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Chairman etc, as I`ve already said.
Hope you see the difference) 
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Strange thing if they refuse. Probably they have other projects which pay them lol
tsat

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Because it`s one of his main professions, he is an advisor and exclaims himself as an advisor.  Our top list of advisory board consists of CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Chairman etc, as I`ve already said.

OK, i'll be wainting for new videos and updates.
Alenchik125

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Where I can find you on github?
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Where I can find you on github?

We`ll post our Smart Contract on Github soon, and I`ll share the link here. Stay tuned)
AKosova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

how is the coutry for freezone chosen! is it simple pick and chooise or you have certain criteria for it
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Advisors are not the point for checking the project. People buy advisors for bitcoins and they post and nothing goes out from it. Do you still believe those random people are worthy?
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

how is the coutry for freezone chosen! is it simple pick and chooise or you have certain criteria for it

We have conducted a comprehensive study of 182 governments using criteria such as business conditions, legislative framework, economic and political climate, regulatory agencies’ attitude towards cryptocurrency and blockchain businesses, the feasibility of free economic zone creation, currency regulation and control, cost of labor and availability of qualified staff, government flexibility and liberalism.
Based on that study, we have chosen 29 countries for preliminary negotiations.

After completing these talks, we have narrowed it down to a short-list of 12 states interested in the project and we are currently holding negotiations with them.

We are set to reach an agreement with at least one state of such states to create the Free Crypto Economic Zone and expect additional agreements with up to two other countries.
AKosova

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

what will happen if you dont reach the soft cap? what is it anyways remind me please?Huh
ico_hunter_x_hunter

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Advisors are not the point for checking the project. People buy advisors for bitcoins and they post and nothing goes out from it. Do you still believe those random people are worthy?

Ahah, dats true. Especially when they say they don`t accept tokens but love the idea and believe in the project. Common boy, if u believe in the project u r sure that their tokens will worth it. Flatters.
Free_Crypto_Economic_Zone

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

what will happen if you dont reach the soft cap? what is it anyways remind me please?Huh

Hello Akosova,
thanks for your interest!
The soft cap is not yet determined and is still being calculated/analyzed. Is to be announced soon.
If we don't reach the soft cap limit, all the money will be given back.
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Well, it makes sense.

Rest assured, they will)

Ahah, dats true. Especially when they say they don`t accept tokens but love the idea and believe in the project. Common boy, if u believe in the project u r sure that their tokens will worth it. Flatters.

Hm yes dude it’s business. No one will do anything for altruism, it’s obvious, so they want to get their money from a good project. It’s the way crypto people are used to work, they found their niche. So I don’t believe them, I believe when I see a good project and strong team
ico_hunter_x_hunter

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I know advisors that work only for percent of ICO tokens and don`t ask for fiat fee, I think that it`s the sign of the fact they believe in the project.
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

I know advisors that work only for percent of ICO tokens and don`t ask for fiat fee, I think that it`s the sign of the fact they believe in the project.

Sure it is. I know that some people do it, but the final aim is to get money from it, right? So, it’s quite ok, we are all in ICO for money, but good thing is when the project is really useful and not only when it’s supported by cute people
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Sure it is. I know that some people do it, but the final aim is to get money from it, right? So, it’s quite ok, we are all in ICO for money, but good thing is when the project is really useful and not only when it’s supported by cute people

interesting opinions. Advisors are important because if they are experienced, they can tell the team how to make it better and achieve the result. There can't 100% insurance anyway, but this component is essential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: