Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
Goran1969

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

I see really high rate in social networks. Good job, people are interested
Gloww701

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

"This infrastructure is made up of 5 main enterprises: a universal trading platform (UTP), a
payment system, a bank, an investment bank, and a marketing agency, all of which will
work with both cryptocurrencies and fiat money."

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?
ICO projects are made for making good ideas which need a lot of money. Here is example of how big money can make bigger money
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Why did you choose these advisors?

We have chosen professional people from different fields, because we are a diversified project, we have advisors from crypto sphere and business also.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

May I ask which public authorities are responsible for making decisions about the zone creation? Whom you negotiate with?

Firstly we tried to work through embassies, but then we realised that it is too long of a way, so we started contacting the government directly. We were interested in people who has the authority to make this kind of decisions such as Ministers of Finance, Economics affairs and Development, as well as heads of the Central Banks. What is the point of speaking with the person who isn't authorized to help us? However, now we also began communicating with representatives of the state investment agencies, we are trying out the new lever of influence, mostly in the European countries.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

How many ICO projects will be registered in your Zone in one year?

It's hard to estimate yet as it depends on many factors. but many our services are supposed to be virtual, so the company can just register in the zone and work remotely, so it's not limited
TanyaR

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

"This infrastructure is made up of 5 main enterprises: a universal trading platform (UTP), a
payment system, a bank, an investment bank, and a marketing agency, all of which will

But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
ICO projects are made for making good ideas which need a lot of money. Here is example of how big money can make bigger money
good point for the last year dude. Now good projects should have at least something
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?

I think it's gonna be really cool if possible

the project is going to use fiat and cryptos also, so I think it's possible

I don’t think it will work

What about crypto investments?
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

What's the minCAP?
good point for the last year dude. Now good projects should have at least something

Right. As for this project it’s hard to have a zone until you have investments
ico_hunter_x_hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

What's the minCAP?

Lol, never heard something stupid like dat. So last year it was ok to invest in shit but this year no?
And it depends on the project
seems like u have no idea about bb and cb
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Hve you tried to cooperate with Belarus?

No, it was not interesting for us) We are looking for the most favorable conditions for blockchain business.
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

What's the minCAP?

Lol, never heard something stupid like dat. So last year it was ok to invest in shit but this year no?

Guess he means that this year people are more conscious with their ICO investments, so it’s quite ok. Some shitty projects could succeed last year but this year they couldn’t
ico_hunter_x_hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

What's the minCAP?

Guess he means that this year people are more conscious with their ICO investments, so it’s quite ok. Some shitty projects could succeed last year but this year they couldn’t

i can repeat again, that it depends on the project.
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

your humanitariaqn values are impressive indeed i wonder how it will come together!
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

What's the minCAP?

i can repeat again, that it depends on the project.

If you could read you’d know that I said the same in the post before you
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

What makes countries want to have this zone?
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?

I think it's gonna be really cool if possible

the project is going to use fiat and cryptos also, so I think it's possible

I don’t think it will work

Why do you think cryptos are the future?
Olivia222

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Do you know the countries which banned cryptos? and how are you going to help them?
Sophiya23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

After registration of the zone will the team move to work there?
Bakster

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

What kind of education are you going to provide?
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Can you explain more why people need such a zone? What's the high idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: