Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
Sophiya23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Do you have any thoughts (I mean the community here) if the expert ratings are worthy to check?
Bakster

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Will there be any privileges for VIP-clients in your bank? For example, personal manager and premium account

I doubt that you can count on a personal manager)). Bank will be built on blockchain technology and smart-contracts. Your money and transactions will be safe

Pobably if you have half of world's bitcoins yes:)) or if you are Vitalik also

If I had half of the world's bitcoins, I would be chilling on the beach Cheesy

cryptocurrencies should work to produce all the new coins;)

Maybe I should create my own. Just like that dude, who created dogecoin Roll Eyes

U're goddamn right. Dat man is a genious. He made cryptocurrency just for fun and became a millionaire

It always works like that:) maybe with Freezone all this business will be possible
I'm sure blockchain is the future for business, so this investment can be very good and long term
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Do you have any thoughts (I mean the community here) if the expert ratings are worthy to check?

Some ratings are very surface, people may not know a lot about the developement, but some are really worthy, you should first think and make a research by yourself and then check what the good experts think
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Some ratings are very surface, people may not know a lot about the developement, but some are really worthy, you should first think and make a research by yourself and then check what the good experts think
yes, right, sounds pretty fair. what about freezone?
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

freezone has a lot of ratings, I checked, mostly positive and all are higher than 4 from 5, it's really very high-rated ico. and comments are good. What are your thoughts?
Ted Chep

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

Guys, good ratings. Waiting for your implementation. what is the difference of your payment system?
I think the difference is that they have all together
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Guys, good ratings. Waiting for your implementation. what is the difference of your payment system?

The whole idea is to have blockchain infrastructure, so to make life of projects easier and more convenient. It’s pretty understandable that payment system can’t be so much different, but one account for everything is really very useful
Sophiya23

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

freezone has a lot of ratings, I checked, mostly positive and all are higher than 4 from 5, it's really very high-rated ico. and comments are good. What are your thoughts?
well, it still doesn't mean anything, the goal is high
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

The whole idea is to have blockchain infrastructure, so to make life of projects easier and more convenient. It’s pretty understandable that payment system can’t be so much different, but one account for everything is really very useful

the idea is very nice. Anyways it will take long to make it true
TanyaR

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

cool idea, like to try. admin, can we have a trial version? maybe anything is already launched?
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

We both know projects that gained much more than 100M
Launching is not going to be easy also, but people from blockchain should understand they will need that kind of a zone very soon
Olivia222

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

if you ask me I think such big projects should be first financed by big investors
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

if you ask me I think such big projects should be first financed by big investors

fundraising is not about big investors, imagine thousands of people investing in freezone, each 1 eth, that will be enough
Bakster

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

quite agree. maybe private sale could hepl
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

I'm using some of the existing things to pay with crypto, they are good, so I'd like to know how i will benefit with this zone
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

There was no private sale
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

We both know projects that gained much more than 100M
Launching is not going to be easy also, but people from blockchain should understand they will need that kind of a zone very soon
big blockchain investors should invest here and for that this project must be promoted much
TanyaR

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

that the reason they have bounty, so they are being promoted worldwide
Olivia222

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

bounty is not enough, what would you say about the fact that they are not presented in Forbes or Business Insider?
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

bounty is not enough, what would you say about the fact that they are not presented in Forbes or Business Insider?

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: