Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3526 times)
Sophiya23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Man, I've been very disappointed with crypto currency in last couple of weeks...

Why? What happened?

crypto market reached the highest level in January, seems like it falls down now

That's why you can begin with good ICO, cause hodling btc doesn't seem to be fun anymore
I think the market is really down now, so for good dividends we should find really hot ico's, hope this gonna be the one
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Man, I've been very disappointed with crypto currency in last couple of weeks...

Why? What happened?

crypto market reached the highest level in January, seems like it falls down now

bitcoin and other cryptos slide amid rollercoaster ride. u never know the price for tomorrow

yea, but it shows zero signs of any growth

you just have to be patient, i'm sure next explosion is close  Grin

every explosion contains huge risks, you have to remember the biggest market law

moreover, next explosion might be market collapse. maybe we all should short now

but it's another opportunity for us, isn't it? in 2008 people could buy shares for pennies
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Do you guys think it's possible to collect 100 million during the month?

Of course, we believe that it`s possible. It`s strange to have a goal that seems impossible to founders)
i.am.Lola

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

am i right one account gives access to all services  Banks, Stock Exchange and Payment System?
AKosova

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

How long will ICO last?
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Can you please tell me more how the community will work?
ico_hunter_x_hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Of course, we believe that it`s possible. It`s strange to have a goal that seems impossible to founders)

ahaha, i`m dead. sometimes people ask so f*ckn stupid questions. I don`t know where u find patience to answer them.
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Why? What happened?

bitcoin and other cryptos slide amid rollercoaster ride. u never know the price for tomorrow

every explosion contains huge risks, you have to remember the biggest market law

moreover, next explosion might be market collapse. maybe we all should short now

but it's another opportunity for us, isn't it? in 2008 people could buy shares for pennies

and what about people who bought bitcoins at $10000. they will lose all their money
Bakster

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

How important is the "fact" you present here? Who cares about forbes or business insider? Do you know how weak the content is they mostly produce about the crypto world? It's utter nonsense what they write but you take it as a bench mark for crypto projects. Good luck dude!

Absolutely agree with you, it's impossible to read sh*t that they write in paid ico articles. So I don`t even pay attention to the fact are there any articles about ico in mass media or not.

then what do you pay attention for?
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

ahaha, i`m dead. sometimes people ask so f*ckn stupid questions. I don`t know where u find patience to answer them.

This person asks this question because perhaps needs some proof why Freezone devs think ilthey can do it, be a bit more calm, dude
tsat

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Why? What happened?

and what about people who bought bitcoins at $10000. they will lose all their money

this means they've done a bad decision to invest
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Where can we find the latest news on the project?

Hi!) Join our Facebook and Telegram chat)
https://t.me/freezone_one
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

So after initial investment when will  the tockens be allocacted?
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

am i right one account gives access to all services  Banks, Stock Exchange and Payment System?

yep
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Why? What happened?

That's why you can begin with good ICO, cause hodling btc doesn't seem to be fun anymore

coins correlate with each other. if bitcoin falls, it affects to the whole market. that's why I'm worried, dude
thats right. all the markets has fluctuations, it's normal for financial markets
ico_hunter_x_hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

This person asks this question because perhaps needs some proof why Freezone devs think ilthey can do it, be a bit more calm, dude

learn english first, please. i didn`t understand anything from this salad of letters.
the question is stupid. if u find it normal, u r stupid too, bro)
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Why? What happened?

I think the market is really down now, so for good dividends we should find really hot ico's, hope this gonna be the one

it's getting harder to find a good one. a year ago there were 20 projects per month, now 1200!!
tsat

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Why? What happened?

Guys now you can’t grow so much on just cryptocurrencies. These times have gone, now it’s better to invest in really good projects. It’s obvious cryptos are the future

when that future will come? we are all excited about it
WealthyMatt

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

learn english first, please. i didn`t understand anything from this salad of letters.
the question is stupid. if u find it normal, u r stupid too, bro)

Am I talking to an 11 years old crypro monkey?
I’m not going to persuade anyone, but people when considering to invest, should be 100% sure, if you don’t understand that you have no idea of investment
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Why? What happened?

coins correlate with each other. if bitcoin falls, it affects to the whole market. that's why I'm worried, dude
thats right. all the markets has fluctuations, it's normal for financial markets

I wish we had on opportunity to diversify our investments. but in crypto market it's slightly possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: