Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
AKosova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

well i deffinetly
i think crypto is the future! And you guys?

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
Olivia222

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I saw ratings and I saw people talking about Forbes and ither stuff publications. Having Github means active developers. I prefer active development rather than only marketing and talking about how good their project is. Will definitely add this thread to my top.

When I saw photos of Freezone CEO negotiating with countries reps, I realized they make steps forward
developement is assential but as we know some projects need a lot of time to make their product out for market. then it's better to see how it's reviewed and what potential it has
Sophiya23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

well i deffinetly

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

well i deffinetly

I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

well i deffinetly

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

decentralised system is a great idea, but still many people don't understand how it works(
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

If you not get the hard cap on each period, what happens with tokens, that left? Will they be burned?
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

well i deffinetly

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

well i deffinetly

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

well i deffinetly

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely
Do you think banking system can change so fast? Central banks may not allow it
Bakster

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

well i deffinetly

it's quite impossible, probably you have seen in the news that countries are building their vision on it, it will effect the economy, finance and many other spheres of life in the result. the governments can't stay away from it
tsat

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

well i deffinetly

it's quite impossible, probably you have seen in the news that countries are building their vision on it, it will effect the economy, finance and many other spheres of life in the result. the governments can't stay away from it

i think many countries will adopt new laws concerning blockchain in 2018
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

well i deffinetly

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
JackARY465H

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

Many projects of this format. Only here the uniqueness of them is similar to all the others.
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

well i deffinetly

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later the government will do something, so it will be cool if this zone will be the first with best conditions, otherwise countries can do their and we don't know what to expect
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

well i deffinetly

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
I think for central banks it's not beneficial, they have to deal with fiats, not digital assets
CavsGOAT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

cryptos' prices are falling down sharply. this means total amount of investments in usd will be less you expect. what are u gonna do with this?
Maansingh10006

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

i received havven token in their airdrop...  but i am not willing to buy this frz token because  market was already in dump .. xvg and trx gives me huge loss.... if they provide airdrop then its good. ..
i am from india... the indian govt banned ponzi scheme but no bitcoin and alt coins...
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

i received havven token in their airdrop...  but i am not willing to buy this frz token because  market was already in dump .. xvg and trx gives me huge loss.... if they provide airdrop then its good. ..
i am from india... the indian govt banned ponzi scheme but no bitcoin and alt coins...

Hi, you are mistaken) we don`t have any havven token, also we didn`t have airdrop)
tsat

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

cryptos' prices are falling down sharply. this means total amount of investments in usd will be less you expect. what are u gonna do with this?

yea, but in blockchain world the main payment instrument is cryptocurrencies. you don't have to convert it into fiat to pay to developers and other people
Gloww701

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

well i deffinetly

Yes, I agree. Sooner or later the government will do something, so it will be cool if this zone will be the first with best conditions, otherwise countries can do their and we don't know what to expect
According to the latest news some of the contries really are preparing laws, I think the reason is they want to control money loans and receive taxes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: