Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
AKosova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

have you seen new pad "supporters" on the website? looks good

who is Dr. Titus Gebel Huh never heard of him

Hello GavsGOAT,

Dr.Titus Gebel is a German entrepreneur with huge experience of developing different projects and extablishing companies. Currently working on Free Private Cities (https://freeprivatecities.com/), feel free to check! More info on our web-site as well.

booooring, I think I need some wine to watch it till the end. but he's smart

Boring and smart thats the way i like it))) And he is from Monaco well its a prove of some kind of standard if you ask me.

Thats dumb, sorry! how does it even ,matter where is the advisor from , all the mattter is the level of his professionalism
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

have you seen new pad "supporters" on the website? looks good

who is Dr. Titus Gebel Huh never heard of him

Hello GavsGOAT,

Dr.Titus Gebel is a German entrepreneur with huge experience of developing different projects and extablishing companies. Currently working on Free Private Cities (https://freeprivatecities.com/), feel free to check! More info on our web-site as well.

booooring, I think I need some wine to watch it till the end. but he's smart

Boring and smart thats the way i like it))) And he is from Monaco well its a prove of some kind of standard if you ask me.

Thats dumb, sorry! how does it even ,matter where is the advisor from , all the mattter is the level of his professionalism

whatever
Alenchik125

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

What for will be used 200 M tokens which the company will hold?
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

What about universal trading platform? What time will it take to create it?
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

What for will be used 200 M tokens which the company will hold?

They can be used for the  secondary  placement  of  tokens,  to  stimulate  marketing  activity  (bounty  program, referral program and other activities), to maintain the project ecosystem.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

What about universal trading platform? What time will it take to create it?
Our first priority after the ICO will be the Universal trading platform launching.
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

it seems that you are still in negotiations with the countries, are you sure that you will get the result? What will you do if not?
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

are south korean accepted to take part in sale?
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

well i deffinetly
i think crypto is the future! And you guys?

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept
Haven't seen any of that type

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely
Do you think banking system can change so fast? Central banks may not allow it

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
central banks will always have a will to control currencies, that's the reason for crypto world to implement its own system
Olivia222

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

as for those 5 businesses you have in mind, are you going to build them by yourself or to partner with these organizations and take existing services?
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

are south korean accepted to take part in sale?

Of course, US is the only area restricted from investing.
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

it seems that you are still in negotiations with the countries, are you sure that you will get the result? What will you do if not?

We are in negotiations with 12 countries at the moment, but we already had appointments in 5 countries officially and new 2 countries, we`ll post info about them soon. Stay tuned)
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

as for those 5 businesses you have in mind, are you going to build them by yourself or to partner with these organizations and take existing services?
Some of 5 businesses will be launched by us, but maybe we`ll launch some of them in partnership with other organization.
Sophiya23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Some of 5 businesses will be launched by us, but maybe we`ll launch some of them in partnership with other organization.
I saw partnerships in your website, is that the projects already with ypur services?
AKosova

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Do you have a lawyer for your purposes?
i.am.Lola

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

where is the company registered , well if it is really!
Bakster

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

well i deffinetly

I couldn't agree more, decentralised system of banking is always gpoing to worth a while especially with all this instable business conditions in most countries.

For sure but i was thinking more of tax free business possibilities in some countries tax will eat away the most part of your revenue.
I think decentralisation is about no regulation at all, any regulation is out of this concept

It makes sense probably but then we should build our own crypto world on another planet

No, just we should let everything stay the same, in the digital space, probably those physical things are not needed at all, if it goes offline it becomes regulated

I think smart contracts will change banking system in the near future completely

absolutely. I wonder why international banks do not want to introduce smart contracts right now, giving a chance to blockchain banks to overtake them
central banks will always have a will to control currencies, that's the reason for crypto world to implement its own system
due to this, the country has to change the whole system, it's impossible.
But good luck to the project, my respect if you make it real
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

where is the company registered , well if it is really!

Of course) All info about it you can find in our Terms&Conditions
https://freezone.one/downloads/T&C%20eng.pdf
amrahova_s

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Do you have a lawyer for your purposes?
Yes, we have experienced lawyers in our team. You can check their bio on our website.
Free_Crypto_Economic_Zone

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

well i deffinetly

due to this, the country has to change the whole system, it's impossible.
But good luck to the project, my respect if you make it real

Hello Guys!
The only thing we need to explain is that it is not really about changing the whole system, cause as you rightly said it is impossible! It is all about implementing new legislative acts into the existing legislation system! That's also challenging but quite achievable! Wait and see)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: