Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
amrahova_s

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Don’t you think that blockchain business will operate well in any friendly country?

We are creating the whole infrastructure in the crypto zone for blockchain business, where will be the best conditions for it. also, we are going to have a legislation for regulation that will protect blockchain business from being attacked by the authorities. besides that, we`ll have our own 5 enterprises for blockchain businesses.
Free_Crypto_Economic_Zone

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

I look forward to this project. I hope that FreeZone will be able to change the current economic situation. I don't like total control of the economy.
Dear Vyachel,
thank you very much for your support, we do really work hard on the project implementation and believe it to get profitable for the economy of different countries very soon!
Gloww701

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

I look forward to this project. I hope that FreeZone will be able to change the current economic situation. I don't like total control of the economy.

Me too, that's why I support this project. At least one country in the world may have a chance to be free and give such possibilities to business.

Just need to make sure it won't be like several years programme and after that again same taxes and obligations
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

what steps should we take to build the zone in a country? I would like to have it in Indonesia.
Ted Chep

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

Me too, that's why I support this project. At least one country in the world may have a chance to be free and give such possibilities to business.

Just need to make sure it won't be like several years programme and after that again same taxes and obligations

It depends on a country obviously and maybe the whole developement of blockchain business, if it really will work over the years, the zone will prosper. My forecast is that soon all the business will be on blockchain
i.am.Lola

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Will I be able to invest in stock market through your investment bank or just in other cryptocurrencies?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

How important is the "fact" you present here? Who cares about forbes or business insider? Do you know how weak the content is they mostly produce about the crypto world? It's utter nonsense what they write but you take it as a bench mark for crypto projects. Good luck dude!

Absolutely agree with you, it's impossible to read sh*t that they write in paid ico articles. So I don`t even pay attention to the fact are there any articles about ico in mass media or not.

Not only do they get paid for writing, the are also often times reporting one-sided negatively about the whole space. I don't like those sources.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

important note btw. but we have no idea what can happen in several years, maybe we will have bitcoins only
AKosova

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?
TanyaR

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

I like the idea. It looks prospect.
But you have a very long-term roadmap. What if you don't reach your max goal? I wish you success! But it happens very often.
What's the minCAP?
Do you have anything working already?
I believe it depends on the amount of money collected
Alenchik125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

So I need to go through KYC only if I invest in fiat?
Olivia222

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

If i'm american I can't invest?
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

How important is the "fact" you present here? Who cares about forbes or business insider? Do you know how weak the content is they mostly produce about the crypto world? It's utter nonsense what they write but you take it as a bench mark for crypto projects. Good luck dude!

Absolutely agree with you, it's impossible to read sh*t that they write in paid ico articles. So I don`t even pay attention to the fact are there any articles about ico in mass media or not.

Not only do they get paid for writing, the are also often times reporting one-sided negatively about the whole space. I don't like those sources.
If you want to have an objective opinion, you should read all the different medias with diversed opinions and it will give you the picture from where you form the opinion.
Sophiya23

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

What is the maximum bonus i can get?
Bakster

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

Do you guys have plan to list on moderate exchange like kucoin and hitbtc?
WealthyMatt

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

If you want to have an objective opinion, you should read all the different medias with diversed opinions and it will give you the picture from where you form the opinion.

I think time of the media to be opinion leader has gone to the best. Now even my grandfather doesn’t believe papers he read
AKosova

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Have you tried to cooperate with Belarus?
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

I think time of the media to be opinion leader has gone to the best. Now even my grandfather doesn’t believe papers he read

Seems that huge media resources like Forbes just want to get some hype. Sometimes they write too much about blockchain and cryptos with no reason at all
CavsGOAT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Seems that huge media resources like Forbes just want to get some hype. Sometimes they write too much about blockchain and cryptos with no reason at all

crypto oriented resources are not far better. they are ready to write anything about ico project if they are paid
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

good point, medias do very unpopular now, they have thousands of users when internet sources have millions, as well as messangers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: