Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2209 times)
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

In 5 years from now, I think Cardano will be quite popular around the world. Possibly rivaling bitcoin and ethereum or even surpassing them.

If Cardano can solve the "volatility issue" that plagues all cryptos, then it could very will revolutionize the entire world.

Unfortunately, the token "ADA" would have to be reformed with some new rules to solve the volatility issue as it's value would need to be pegged to events in Earth's reality.

The only other way around the volatility issue I can see is the end of capitalism... but I don't think that is happening this century.

It's not possible to stop volatility unless you move away from a free market. They would have to have a strict buy back or such in place to ensure that the price did not fluctuate and it's just not feasible or likely.

That's the market Cardano is going after? ICO's? lol.. fail.

We already have an ICO machine that everyone uses and is quickly becoming the next reserve currency for crypto.. ETH.

Where does that leave Cardano? a currency which we have thousands of and an ICO platform which there are many competitors with products already. There has to be other reasons for it sitting in the top 10.

And these reasons are:
third-generation blockchain - is much faster and more flexible;
limited emission of 45 billion - no inflation;
POS - hold.

This is not enough for the top 10?

...And good team.

ETH is going to move to POS in the future and that will also mean that ETH supply increases at a very slow rate so as to almost have zero inflation. That's 2 of the 3 arguments gone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Cardano is one of those coins that are overbought, while nothing is done from the road map. The project is long-term, and, as the plans are implemented, new buyers will appear. Just on the hype.  Even if the ether will be improved.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

Cardano served as a separate platform for the cryptocurrency development. It gained popularity with its potential and now this has been predicted as the best pick for the users who has an long focus about profit making with small level of investment as capital. For this cardano is the perfect pick.
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

ADA is honestly a safe project to invest in. They have huge long term potential compared to other coins at the moment. I wouldn't mind holding these coins for years and years to come. If you are just looking for quick gains this coin isnt it, but if you want long term massive gains this is a huge contender. Although the marketcap is sitting pretty high it can potentially grow even more beyond where it is at. My price speculation is $1.50 summer, $2.5 December.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

It is a fairly high price for $ 2.5 ada. I never think that you can rise so high. Ada rises up to a maximum of 1 dollar. If there is a big rise, its effect can go up in prices.
Great coin, but we need real goals Smiley

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Any suggestions and/or insights on this Cryptocurrency?

I haven't been paying as much attention to them as you have.  Are they actually hitting all their production dates/time lines?  Seems like they just have so much to do to deliver all the things they have promised.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
dibz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

iI am a big fan of CARDANO. I made the difficult decision to flip my ADA to fund an ICO investment i wanted....   

With all intentions of buying back in when i had the funds......

I ended getting into ICX instead of ADA. It has a lot of similarities with ADA but is streets ahead with a much smaller market cap.  Wink
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

That's the market Cardano is going after? ICO's? lol.. fail.

We already have an ICO machine that everyone uses and is quickly becoming the next reserve currency for crypto.. ETH.

Where does that leave Cardano? a currency which we have thousands of and an ICO platform which there are many competitors with products already. There has to be other reasons for it sitting in the top 10.

ETH-future reserve currency? Are you out of your mind?? Its btc, cardano will take second spot
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Just another coin that rose quick and doesnt really do much. Wont stay this high forever unless it somehow gets a product. My pick is Ardor. Actually has a true working product and will rival Ethereum. Really wish more people would focus on good coins instead or just shilled worthless coins.

Did some reearch on Ardor. You re promoting fraud coins here. Ardor-pure fraud.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!

did you know that they have 31,112,483,745 ADA on circulation right now ?
and if we hit $3 for every ADA,how much it would be ?
around $100.000.000.000 in 2018 ? while right now Bitcoin only around $114,927,998,434.
do you think it make a sense ? surpassing Bitcoin while they have nothing ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

It is good for long term 2-3 months, but for short term I am not sure about the market because bitcoin can go down, but cardano is really good choice considering these news. I think buy now and hold it if you want it.

Ok because of you I will include cardano in my potential coins list. Happy to know that cardano is good for the long term. Meaning it is now at the process of motivating the inner core of the project to be strong in the coming days of cardano in literal and real realm of life.
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

cardano is not going to get much value at the end of the year. but there is no idea. there are many investors. I do not know what happens.

licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

I think cardano is a very interesting project and can reach up to $ 1 in the near future
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I think cardano is a very interesting project and can reach up to $1 in the near future

Perhaps this will happen. ADA is a great coin and a strong project. The price will rise as soon as the whole market goes up. It seems to me that by the end of 2018 the coin will bring an excellent profit.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Despite from having a huge decline of market today but Ada have still in good market price.  When it comes into potentiality of gaining profit,  yes it have and no question with that. It could be possible that Ada will have good market history by this year and making another historic record that could really shows to all investors.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

Hello, forum,

Despite from having a huge decline of market today but Ada have still in good market price.  When it comes into potentiality of gaining profit,  yes it have and no question with that. It could be possible that Ada will have good market history by this year and making another historic record that could really shows to all investors.

I can't say any bad or good with it right now since we see the marlet is full of red tape plunging into the alts and ADA is on dump with value and volume but I can sense that all dumps coming with ADA is temporarily occur since people might come to buy with it if trend will come again. Lets just see on how ADA grow for more months to pass and speculate if we holders can gain or baghold at lost stake.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

Every great project has great use for it. The Cardano project is just about to get there. Cardano (ADA) has made so much progress in a short time, it would be forgotten that this cryptocurrency launched its mainnet Settlement Layer just over six months ago, on 29th September 2017.Cardano coin has been gearing up for a great run as Q2 begins with an imminent roadmap update. The countdown timer shows it’s just two days to the next update. The Shelly release means a lot to Cardano users. So, when the Serokell team announced their Hephaestus staking pool, minds raced to the probable Shelly release.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Hello, forum,

cardano (ADA) is one coin which has potential in the future. i predict they will reach $2 - $3 in the end of this year.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

I believe that Cardano has prospects for growth in the short term. According to experts, in the near future the price of the coin will reach an important mark of $ 0.156. After that, the rate may begin to fall and drop to a level of $ 0.152. In this case, the crypto currency will need to gain a foothold above this mark - otherwise the price may drop to $ 0.145.

However, if the value of the crypto currency starts to rise and overcomes this level, the next important mark is $ 0.158. In the event that the crypto currency will continue to rise in price, it will reach the level of $ 0.166
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: