Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2209 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Any suggestions and/or insights on this Cryptocurrency?

We can see that the price has bottomed out in March, at around $0.14, which is support on which the price is able to grow on.

However, as promising Cardano seems to me, I don't think that there is a way that it can start its pump before bitcoin recovers as well. We have seen, however, how strongly Cardano performs in a bull market with its run up to over $1. So once bitcoin finds its bottom at around $5k or so, and consolidates & recovers, ADA should start its bull market as well soon after.

Q3-Q4 should be when the big pump comes, as that's when I expect BTC to start recovering, and when ADA has consolidated enough itself to initiate a big pump as well. Cardano is an interesting project worth looking at for a short term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Cardano is a promising project with a great team and can give Ethereum good competition later this year. Huge supply is a problem but still it should go above $1 later this year.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

Cardano is a promising project with a great team and can give Ethereum good competition later this year. Huge supply is a problem but still it should go above $1 later this year.
So promising that it have 0 transaction in block. Very useless. So overrated

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

I'm a little disappointed with what's happening with the project. Last year I bought $ 0.4 and it seemed that cheap. The road map looked so good. Will wait.

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

is there a reason for this rise?  Smiley is it a late rising trend? I think that's the way it is. when I look at other projects, ADA is one step ahead. we'il see this clearly in a month or two.
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I hope for the growth of Cardano in 2018. I bought 3000 coins. There are many events and updates in this year.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

To be honest I want to exchange my ETH in to ADA , after release of their product in should be back at least to 1 $. That is my vision.
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

it is a great coin. i think in this year we can see ADA over 3$. so the investment of this coin will have good profit for holders. I bought some ADA last week in dip prices. if you want to buy it is not bad now.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Hello, forum,

it is a great coin. i think in this year we can see ADA over 3$. so the investment of this coin will have good profit for holders. I bought some ADA last week in dip prices. if you want to buy it is not bad now.
many speculate that an ADA coin will be one of the best coins for investment. now this ADA coin can be an option. we can continue to see the development of ADA coins until the price can touch the highest level.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Hello, forum,

many speculate that an ADA coin will be one of the best coins for investment. now this ADA coin can be an option. we can continue to see the development of ADA coins until the price can touch the highest level.
Yes, team are working very hard to make everthing run as their roadmap. that's much better than many another shit team just do some fake news or HYPE to pump the coin for fast money.
I wish I grab more at $0.15$ for long term haha.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Cardano fell too much when compared to other top altcoins. If the proof of stake system is introduced then there are high chances that cardano can regain all its lost gains. If this happens then minimum 4X gain is gaurenteed.

Blah blah
h55

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Hello, forum,

I thin ADA can reach more process i guess that it can reach 3$ in 2018. but all thing is depends on the team of ADA if their works and news be positive it can reach even 10$
Rggadi

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

I discovered Cardano after it went from 0.02 to 0.15. I liked the team and what they want to do. But I also liked that after that pump,
Today's Double Digit Gainers: Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM), IOTA (MIOTA) and NEM (XEM)
adaShipper

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Hello, forum,

I thin ADA can reach more process i guess that it can reach 3$ in 2018. but all thing is depends on the team of ADA if their works and news be positive it can reach even 10$

For sure, more exchanges are supporting ADA, recently, even coinmama join the game and we can now buy ADA & Litecoin directly with PayPal !! no need to buy a Pair coin first & exchange it against ADA.
https://www.coinmama.com/?ref=ohachami@gmail.com

But, I think that 3$ is too optimistic, $1 at the end of the year is feasible. however cardano has a lot of potential and it was built to (theoretically) avoid the problems Bitcoin & Ethereum suffers, that's why they are claiming been the "3rd generation of cryptos".

Two dates gonna give the tempo :

July 2018 : when Stake delegation begins, so people gonna "finaly" start making money with ADA (Rise to $1 ?)

Not known yet : The real rise of cardano price gonna happen after the smart contract features goes live, because, if it appears that cardano, really, don't have performance & scalability issues known for some cryptos, provide "as the team claims" the ability to write SC with any Programming language and most of all, can connect with other blockchain using sidechain capability, so maybe it gonna outclass Ethereum Wink
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

Hello, forum,

to be honest, i really like cardano (ADA). i think this coin has a future, they have a platform which i think can compete with ethereum. his price still cheap and i think it is still good for invesment.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Cardano has gained a huge market cap already on the whitelist stage and I think that ADA is overpriced a lot. But none wants to miss potential ETH killer. Just look at EOS pumps this week. So i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

Cardano has gained a huge market cap already on the whitelist stage and I think that ADA is overpriced a lot. But none wants to miss potential ETH killer. Just look at EOS pumps this week. So i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.

If you say this ADA what will you say for XRP. Shit centralized coin over pricing and promoting on media side too. I do not when the cryptos gonna get affected by this shit coin cardano. None of the coins will not go better in the market then.
ADA is not such kind of coin like XRP so you hating towards this coin is not at all true and incorrect understanding about ADA. This project only gives the more exact error free project mate.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

These coins some time ago has entered the local market in my country. This coin is a coin which I think is great. for this year could be the price will reach $3-$2. These coins still have great potential to climb higher again.

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:59:51 PM

This is an excellent and promising project. And now is a good time for those who wanted to buy this coin. It seems to me that the price of this coin will continue to grow and bring a good profit.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

If you say this ADA what will you say for XRP. Shit centralized coin over pricing and promoting on media side too. I do not when the cryptos gonna get affected by this shit coin cardano. None of the coins will not go better in the market then.
ADA is not such kind of coin like XRP so you hating towards this coin is not at all true and incorrect understanding about ADA. This project only gives the more exact error free project mate.
I doubt he doesnt even know how to compared ADA and XRP itself.We do really know their differences and their actual usage. XRP is really just a centralized coin which being hyped up and reaching out heights which i didnt even expect for it to reach considering into its total current supply but for ADA i would say this would be much better coin than on XRP.AI would still really make some developments even more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████