Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2209 times)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Cardano is a fully open source, decentralized, and public blockchain and cryptocurrency (just like bitcoin, the blockchain and token share the same name). It spawned from a project between three entities: the non-profit Cardano Foundation, engineering firm Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK), and the Japanese company Emurgo, which works with businesses interested in adopting and integrated the Cardano blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:38:52 PM by Raja_MBZ

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.

It did break through its downtrend/descending channel, and now making new recent-highs. However, recently, it has discovered a shooting star and it seems like it'll pull-back for some time now. All of the coins which were recently announced by Coinbase are currently looking like same, including Cardano, and a pull-back is most probably going to be the next direction for them.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

I very much hope that this crypto currency will show us something useful in Q3-Q4 as for now investors are not very active in it. Cardano should have a significant difference from Ethereum to get a large flow of investors.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Cardano has a completely open source code, and was created to be the most practical platform among the ADA codecs that will give you more opportunities to shine.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

In this week's Cardano Foundation newsletter, we bring you the run-down of projects: Icarus from IOHK and Yoroi from Emurgo. As well as a special webcast video with Grigore Rosu, CEO of Runtime Verification. Read it all here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/24-08-2018-cardano-foundation-newsletter/15299
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

I'm super bullish on ADA.
With its tech and its scientific approach, it has all the potential to replace eth.

( And coinbase is considering to list it. Do i have to add more?)
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https://t.co/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

In August, Cardano Foundation flew to Poland to speak at community meetups in Warsaw and Krakow. We were joined by Duncan Coutts, Director of Engineering at IOHK. Watch the video recording of our presentations at the Krakow meetup here: https://t.co/dKE7i9Ovqj

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

The latest Cardano Foundation newsletter is out! Read about the video update from Charles, CF's research on quantum computing and about the Cardano community meetups happening around the world next week: https://t.co/sYVPvK09ws

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https://t.co/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
I won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.
Once that thing released for sure ADA will set it is new ATH in no time a lot of FOMO or new money will come again and that is the perfect time to all of us to make a lot of profits. Goodluck everyone.

Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

Check out our Help Center, built specifically for our Cardano community: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/uZrg81AHnE This is your first call for any questions you may have about the project. Search for answers and rate the articles already in there to help improve the way others learn about Cardano.
Once that thing released for sure ADA will set it is new ATH in no time a lot of FOMO or new money will come again and that is the perfect time to all of us to make a lot of profits. Goodluck everyone.
This coin is a coin which I think is great. for this year could be the price will reach $3-$2. These coins still have great potential to climb higher again.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Cardano ADA is one of my favorite coins and I'm glad I could buy it for it at a low price. Now we will wait for growth
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

calm down, cardano still has a bright future, just like ethereum and ripple,
cardano is a coin that investors are interested in
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

ADA can fly to the moon though today. They have a great team and a good idea. I am sure that it will be a great growth in the future
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Cardano is now once again above Monero in terms of market-cap. Wink
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.
It is not top 15, but nevertheless they very picky about listing new crypto. Still, I think it is very good for ADA Smiley
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Well, that is not a bad news at all. The more the listing on different exchanges, the more the exposure for Cardano and the more the market keep growing. I totally believe Cardano will still grow hugely at some point. It may not be this year or next, but definitely at a point, that bull run is just something we are so much bound to see at the end anyway for this coin.

Development has been ongoing with the team working hard to release a product soon which I believe would really storm the demand for it in a huge way. Great team, great idea, great futures, what else can an investor ask for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: