Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2209 times)
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin
Well, that is not a bad news at all. The more the listing on different exchanges, the more the exposure for Cardano and the more the market keep growing. I totally believe Cardano will still grow hugely at some point. It may not be this year or next, but definitely at a point, that bull run is just something we are so much bound to see at the end anyway for this coin.

Development has been ongoing with the team working hard to release a product soon which I believe would really storm the demand for it in a huge way. Great team, great idea, great futures, what else can an investor ask for?
News is not bad. But for price and for future imho it's not important. I'd like Cardano and hold and buy it but time to time future becomes less bright. Cryptoindustry develops as hurrican. I see same ideas in the another projects. And Cardano may not be in time because other project will take those place

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Great news came out today about Kraken to list two new assets and one of them is – Cardano (ADA)  Grin Grin

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.
It is not top 15, but nevertheless they very picky about listing new crypto. Still, I think it is very good for ADA Smiley

I agree. There are not many coins listed in Kraken. It is different from other junk exchanges.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Well, Kraken is not even a top-15 exchange now, so it's not having much of an impact on Cardano (and QTUM). However, I'm expecting the next 24 hours to be very bullish for Cardano due to BitMex's quarterly futures expiration.

Hi Raja_MBZ. I just wanted to share this website for you https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/exchangerankings/. According to this list we are the #5 exchange in the world. Have a great weekend!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

If you do background on the top ten cyptos you'll see what Cardano are doing... they're developing for the long game and being on top. I'm stocking up while it's at this price.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

If you do background on the top ten cyptos you'll see what Cardano are doing... they're developing for the long game and being on top. I'm stocking up while it's at this price.

cardano does have a good future,
like TRON, ETH and STELLAR, I'm sure that's because I see from their background
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

I know that cardona is an improvement from ethereum, which many people say will replace ethereum as the ico smart contract platform
we see cardano in 2019 whether it can rival ethereum

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Cardano is now once again above Monero in terms of market-cap. Wink
HODL baby, and keep accumulating the dips, that is one thing I have been doing with Cardano for a while now. I believe certainly, this is one giant that is just still busy sleeping and taking its time and before you know it, we start seeing the price skyrocketing hugely.

It is actually one coin that has a very good support which I would say it is still somehow related to the team as well anyway in the sense that they are some groups that you will just have this notion that something good will always come out of. In the long run, I am sure it is going to be displacing so many coins in market cap.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:24:41 AM

cardano is one of the great altcoins, cardano gave a surprise when it was launched in September last year and immediately got into the top row of coins. I think cardano is one of the assets that we must have and I'm sure cardano will be the main competitor for ethereum.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

Cardano, after a very strong start, slowly fades away and he needs a new impetus in development. And it will be extremely difficult to do this in a bear environment, so I think for now this coin will remain at the level of perspective.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

In my opinion, soon, Cardano will be in the top-5 tokens. The altcoin is great, and its price will rise. For me, ADA is the best alt to invest in right now and in future.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

Cardano Price Analysis: ADA/USD Buyers In Control, $0.080 Next? https://t.co/VpYyV6QykO https://t.co/xIaVI8s7Qb
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

I am not going to speculate on this matter, but I have Ada in my portfolio and I hope for price rebounce.
What is more? They keep developing, so I am sure they will release wallet
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

You can already use Yoroi (if you want a light-weight wallet) or Daedalus (if you want a complete blockchain wallet) to store your ADA.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

I am not going to speculate on this matter, but I have Ada in my portfolio and I hope for price rebounce.

I don't think it's a problem to speculate on the coins we hold for investment, because we also have high hopes for the coins. I believe that ADA coins for the future will be able to continue to improve their development even better, moreover, these coins carry third generation blockchain technology. we just wait according to the roadmap that has been planned by the development team.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Even now, when the market seems not to go to move up, Cardano is one of these altcoins that are on the rise. I believe in the best future of this token, and I recommend everyone to invest in ADA.
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

I believe that in the nearest future, Cardano will be in the top-5. This is a very good project that has been constantly developing. I have invested in ADA a lot and I am waiting for the high returns.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

if you hoard a cardano right now then you are very right, I agree with you that the cardano is developing, what I know is about the smart contract that is the next development, and this will bring the price of the cardano flying to the moon

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

I know that cardona is an improvement from ethereum, which many people say will replace ethereum as the ico smart contract platform
we see cardano in 2019 whether it can rival ethereum
This statement is like someone who always thinks that ETH will overtake bitcoin as crypocurrency which has the highest price. I don't have an idea about this actually, so far the ADA price has not reached the price of $ 1 and has never even reached that price, while ETH has been able to reach a price of $ 1400 last year. We will not see the following year's price ADA exceed the price of ETH, I am sure of that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

if I say speculation about THERE I think it's the best thing because the potential for ADA coins is now in the trend for altcoins. maybe the current price can't go up to the highest position, but I think that will happen in the near future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Dear Cardano community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://adachats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Cardano. We believe that Cardano Chats will be a valuable addition to the Cardano ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://adachats.top/ The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Chinese or Japanese versions of Cardano telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Cardano’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Cardano is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: