Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you accept army teachers or not?  (Read 1670 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

See page 180 of the thread What's your opinion of gun control? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093806.3580.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranminh

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Gun control is one of the most issue of USA. I wish the USA goverment band guns
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Gun control is one of the most issue of USA. I wish the USA goverment band guns

Me too. Why? Because the people would openly revolt, and Government would come tumbling down.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Fenakar

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

No, I think the army is evil. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

For quite some time now, teachers have been armed in various schools.

The army is not strong enough to fight the people of the USA with their guns, and hold off invasion from some other country at the same time. Army leaders would not order the army to massively take over America because they know this. They don't want to lose their positions of control, but that is what would happen if they ordered an full, internal, military action. Remember the Civil War.

Cool

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Due to the recent gun shut attacked in the school. President Donald Trump proposed that teachers should be going to school with guns. He gave his own reason quoted below
"During an emotional discussion at the White House, Mr Trump said his plan for guns in schools would mean about one fifth of teachers receiving special training and carrying concealed weapons"
Do you think this is a nice idea from the world president?
I think that even in the most isolated places of Earth people know the old McDonald Trump so this is not only a question if it is nice, but rather is the insane? I mean what is he going to do? Swat school for children??? It is easier to ban weapons.

Don't you think someone who wants to hurt other people will be able to do that, with or without a gun?
I'm sure someone who hates the world could run around and kill many people with a knife, already happened tons of times..

If (select) teachers, that are reliable (not like 20 year old substitute teachers), would have access to guns to protect their students, and of course they must be comfortable with it,
then I see no problem. Why not?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

That’s shouldn’t be the way to combat that killing at all, the teachers are having it hard enough teaching, they shouldn’t be accountable for the security of the school as well. They should hire real professionals to take care of the security of the schools.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

I think this would just cause more tension for everyone. Imagine if a teacher suddenly lost control or was having 'a really bad day' or has become mentally unstable. What then?  Undecided
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Due to the recent gun shut attacked in the school. President Donald Trump proposed that teachers should be going to school with guns. He gave his own reason quoted below
"During an emotional discussion at the White House, Mr Trump said his plan for guns in schools would mean about one fifth of teachers receiving special training and carrying concealed weapons"

I think that is not a good idea. When teachers has a weapon or should i say gun in school and their students are so noisy and dont follow them there are possible to use their gun against their student . If someone dont follow what we want we getting angry , right ? So it is possible that teachers shot their student and the worst is killed them.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Ill think it needs some vote if the are want to bring guns into the school and make some training about, But for me ill think it was not good idea because what if the teacher if he or she angry on his students maybe this will have chance to shoot the student if his angry cannot stop.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Yes. I think that is a great idea. The best way to save someone is to teach them how to defend themselves. I think Trump is also thinking the same. With training and knowledge, the previous incidents can be avoided and the damages can be minimized. Although those crazy people are uncontrollable, the government should do something to prevent another shooting incident. Training and educating people about the right thing to do in a situation will actually. Good thing they came up with this idea.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

I think it will cause a negative and positive impact. The positive impact is that children in school can be protected if it will be a danger, and the negative impact is when children know that their teachers bring school weapons and that will make them afraid, and if misused can endanger their lives.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I think this won't resolve the problem. Letting teachers have gun in their class is so hazardous. What if the teacher experience something, then they might also use it and make the incident again. Yes it would makes the students safe somehow, but this might also makes the students be afraid of their teachers. Instead of doing this, government could focus on helping students who experience something with their life. Also, government could also make schools be secured enough not with this proposed act.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

What if one of the teachers with a gun would be a killer in disguise? This could also happen
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Well its okay. Like in our country were open to teach our people on how to use weapon for our own safety we need to protect our self and make sure our loveones can defend them selves.
Getting army for teacher is good aldo Great descipline can give and teach to their children and give a knowledgeble things about weapon. Ofcourse theres a limit on what they teach for the safety of the students. Nothing is wiser to get a army teacher. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

Guns are like toys to students. Too many have just died in school after such a reckless use of it. Teachers and innocent students getting masssacred. Yet still for me this do not weigh that much to give teachers a chance to depend themselves. Army teachers do not solve the problem. I think what is best is to securely attach scanners and snipping dogs at school to see guns being carried. And even before the enter school the gates must have a scanning device. More security personnels or guards must be positioned. In this way nobody will be harmed with those trying to bring guns. For me this the most appropriate solution.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
Merited by MiniMountain (1)

No, its a bad idea. What if a teacher with a gun decided to shoot somebody? I believe the problem lies within their restrictions and qualifications to owned and possessed a firearm. That is the simplest answer why shooting incidents are increasing in the U.S.
Because its easy to owned a gun and a lot of people are carrying guns in the U.S, their government should impose stricter laws about it and citizens who want to owned a gun should pass through tough examinations with advanced psychological testing and other higher qualification process.
Giving a teacher a gun merely scratch the surface and it wont solve the problem.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

My teacher will teaching with a gun? Wow.  Huh Huh Huh

they will teach you with a gun that ripple is the coin to sell your time for.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

I don't think that teachers should have gun with them while studying. I do not think that it is a good idea from the world president to say it because of these reasons. First, I think that it would make students uncomfortable and it would become very difficult for them to concentrate and focus to their studies knowing that their teachers has a gun that in a blink of an eye may use it and shoot whatever and whoever. Second, educational institutions should promote peace and order. But if teachers has a gun, isn't it violence that they are promoting? How can they teach everyone with peaceful talks if yhey themselves has a violent thing? Lastly, I think that it is way beyond the teachers mandate and work. We could just let the security personnel carey a gun and do their thing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

The problem is with gun laws. "army teachers" will not help the cause, they should look at why the shootings are happening, people will still get killed- army teacher or no army teacher.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: